ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9808

update on being sued by discover card

turns out sbr is wrong, not sure who all is familiar with my case, but the advice i got was horrific.

I tried to tell people you can go to jail for non payment to CC companies. They won judgement against me before but i had nothing to pay and it got thrown out or something, really have no idea, so they motioned again and now i owe
    4,302.72 cents plus interest in the sum of 213.13 cents through dec 12 2011,
    plus interest at the rate of 8 percent annum until paid.

i do not make the payment to the people that bought the CC account. I pay the court.

The money i pay goes to the court and i have to pay like 200 a month within 30 days or i will get arrested. Just talked to the judge at the gym, talked to sherrif's department and its been verified that this is what happens.

Non CC payments where i live in ky is exactly the same as writing cold checks.

This was like 3,400 when i got summoned. I guess with interest this could end up over 6 k in time.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21833

You ain't gonna be arrested for being a brokedikkfuck.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

No one gives a shit!!!

And OF COURSE you will never get arrested.

What you need to do is get your life in order and STOP POSTING at all gambling websites! You cant handle gambling! Your life can also not handle posting at these sites! STOP IT NOW!!!

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

dont drop the soap

playersonly69

ttwarrior,

If you will never make another post again in your life, here or at EOG, then I will pay your debt for you. You also cant play in any poker freerolls. That shit is bad news for guys quitting gambling. You need to quit cold turkey! I will pay the debt up to $4000, but you have to stop gambling and looking at gambling websites for the rest of your life.

When you are ready to do that, then let me know the address of the court and the case #.

But I know that you are not ready at this time, you need this attention for a few days. But by Monday send me a PM if you are serious about quitting

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Do you have any income/savings?

If so then surely the court would grant a garnishee order against that.
    If not then you have no ability to pay and no criminal case could be brought.

forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2601

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    turns out sbr is wrong, not sure who all is familiar with my case, but the advice i got was horrific.

I tried to tell people you can go to jail for non payment to CC companies. They won judgement against me before but i had nothing to pay and it got thrown out or something, really have no idea, so they motioned again and now i owe

i do not make the payment to the people that bought the CC account. I pay the court.

The money i pay goes to the court and i have to pay like 200 a month within 30 days or i will get arrested. Just talked to the judge at the gym, talked to sherrif's department and its been verified that this is what happens.

This was like 3,400 when i got summoned. I guess with interest this could end up over 6 k in time.
    HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Seriously bro, is your IQ above 10?!?!?!?!?

Holy shit, do they really throw you in jail if you don't pay your bills in the USA?!? That sounds like something a 3rd world country would do!!! Oh wait, the USA is a thir................

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

shit again
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jarvol

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

lets hope it's 25 to life.

ttwarrior1

if your serious players only, you have a 100 percent deal

not sure what you mean by court and case number. you need more than that.
    Also people do give a shit. Nobody here gives a **** about you, but they do me.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

with this logic,the usa should have about 150 million people in jail.
    u are what they call insolvent. just declare bankruptcy.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

You fat brain dead broke dick slob..you can't go to jail for debt unless you lied to obtain the loan/cc which would be bank fraud.
    Just talked to the judge at the gym

You don't go to the gym and if you tried they would kick your fat ass to the curb

ttwarrior1

me savings and income?// uh no

Already told you, this is not a CC thing now.
    They arrrest people here if you don't pay, they treat it the same as non child support, cold checks, etc

They will put you in jail if u do not pay if you don't have the assets to pay it

ttwarrior1

can't declare bankrupcty dumb ****, learn law, can't do this in kentucky over ************. might be able where you live but not here and this is a court judgement where money goes to the court, not to discover card

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Kindred

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Stop being a brokedikk fatfukk and go get a job and pay your debt that you contractually owe. Lazy piece o shite scumbag.

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Declaring bankruptcy is federal law/protection, I don't see how you can not declare bankruptcy in kentucky. You wrote you can't declarey bankruptcy over _______________, got caught off so i'm not sure what that word is, you were trying to say

playersonly69

You dont know what the **** you are talking about.

THEY WON A JUDGEMENT AGAINST YOU! It is now up to them to collect on the judgement. Now if you owned property, it is possible that they could file a lien against said property. But for this small measely amount, that would NEVER HAPPEN!

I really doubt your complete story. Discover would never sue for this small of an amount. They would just sell the debt to a debt collection service for 15% of the original amount and write off the rest

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2488

good luck man

tunaguitar76
    tunaguitar76's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 895

looks like the price of tennis lessons is going up.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

TT how much you need son

i can maybe help you out

gimme a call on the 908

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post

THEY WON A JUDGEMENT AGAINST YOU! It is now up to them to collect on the judgement. Now if you owned property, it is possible that they could file a lien against said property. But for this small measely amount, that would NEVER HAPPEN!

I really doubt your complete story. Discover would never sue for this small of an amount. They would just sell the debt to a debt collection service for 15% of the original amount and write off the rest

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.

can't declare bankrupcty dumb ****, learn law, can't do this in kentucky over ************. might be able where you live but not here and this is a court judgement where money goes to the court, not to discover card
    your first mistake is living in kentucky. your worse than deuce living in detroit.
    2nd, u should learn the law! ya moron. there is a phrase in law...You can't get blood out of a stone.
    what is puting u in jail gonna do?

playersonly69

Guy he is just hoping for a little attention and maybe someone will give him some points.

Well I am going to pay this shit just to get rid of him. ttwarrior, you can NEVER play in the kingrevolver freerooll either. He will disable your account and IP. But that will actually help you

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

You are not going to go to jail. End of story.

playersonly69

Can a moderator move this thread out of playerstalk? I am going to catch all kings of shit if I pay this $4000 anyway. I would rather not let everyone know

lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME
    lemart5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol this dumb Fu ck is stupid,

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

me savings and income?// uh no

Already told you, this is not a CC thing now.
    They arrrest people here if you don't pay, they treat it the same as non child support, cold checks, etc

They will put you in jail if u do not pay if you don't have the assets to pay it
    I am not even American let alone from Kentucky and still know that this is garbage.

Filing for bankruptcy under Chapter 7 is a Federal protection. It will destroy your credit file but I am guessing that is in bad shape anyway.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: robzilla

ttwarrior1

how many times do i have to type this

This is not a CC thing now.

you want me to take a pic of the stupid letter, etc

The money i pay goes to the court now, not the CC company. The court then sends the money to the people sueing me

Example: wrote a cold check to lets several wal mart's for 3 k. you get sued by wal mart and they win judgement.

you then have to pay money to the court , not to wal mart. Then the court sends the money to wal mart. Just one example.

This is not the same as saying, uh they can't put you in jail over ************. This is totally different.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2282

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post

they definitely do sue you for that, my buddy had it happen to him. As for the part about going to jail thats retarded and not true. He thinks hes paying the court and he isnt, the court is just an intermediary between the two just like child support. You pay the court they move the money to the other party.

ttwarrior1

players only already going back on his offer
    wtf is a kingrevolver freeroll

pm me with the offer

ttwarrior1

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    they definitely do sue you for that, my buddy had it happen to him. As for the part about going to jail thats retarded and not true. He thinks hes paying the court and he isnt, the court is just an intermediary between the two just like child support. You pay the court they move the money to the other party.
    of course its not paying the court. DUH. You pay the court and then the court pays them.

ttwarrior1

bbl, have to post this on about every forum and see what anwers i get.

tunaguitar76
    tunaguitar76's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 895

if you had worked one hour for every post you have made, you would never be in this situation.

sorry to interrupt.. please go back to doing the same thing.

bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

Make a football video in prison. Could be The Longest Yard III.

1234 ... Last