Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    You can't prove he is a smart guy and that he is speaking the truth.
    Do you know of any dumb engineers. I don't. He is speaking the truth. Unfortunately the power of propaganda has muddied up the 9-11 truth so much even if I layed out the facts it would do little to no good.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9046

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    He is speaking the truth.
    proof?

didn't think so.

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3256

He's right.

WTC 7 never was hit by a plane but it still came straight down. It didn't fall over on its side, but collapsed straight down. Planes didn't bring down the towers.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: warriorfan707

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

lets get the moron list going for this thread, i haven't looked at the previous pages but feel free to update

moron list:

Mikail(no surprise here)
    The inevitable

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lets get the moron list going for this thread, i haven't looked at the previous pages but feel free to update

moron list:

Mikail(no surprise here)
    The inevitable
    and the name calling begins. Right on cue. Grow up man.

The Inevitable

lets get the moron list going for this thread, i haven't looked at the previous pages but feel free to update moron list: Mikail(no surprise here) The inevitable
    Can't come up with a legitimate argument to what I said, so you have to resort to insults. How typical.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    IF it was a controlled bombing WHY DIDNT THEY BEGIN THE BOMBING EARLIER TO CAUSE MORE DEATHS?
    Why won't a conspiracy theorist adress this post?

Why did they wait for THOUSANDS of people to exit the towers before they began the controlled bombings?

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Why did they wait for THOUSANDS of people to exit the towers before they began the controlled bombings?
    The goal was not to kill as many people as possible but to instill terror into the people so the powers that be can pursue their strategem.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

The goal was not to kill as many people as possible but to instill terror into the people so the powers that be can pursue their strategem.
    So they figured roughly 3K casualties would do the trick?

Did they pick this number from a lottery ping pong ball machine?

20K dead instead of 3K dead instills WAY more fear and panic.

With all due respect sir, the time between when the planes hit and when they fell completely destroys your theory.

DwightShrute

and Flight 93? instill terror into cows?

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

lol, someone pokes a huge whole in your conspiracy theory and come back with what the "goal" was.

were you in on it?

i also remember when all you idiots said the pentagon was bombed, that a plane couldn't have done it. Then the video came out... and you fools havent said a word since. Which surprised me, i thought you guys would at least claim photoshop or something, F for effort.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

So they figured roughly 3K casualties would do the trick?

Did they pick this number from a lottery ping pong ball machine?

20K dead instead of 3K dead instills WAY more fear and panic.

With all due respect sir, the time between when the planes hit and when they fell completely destroys your theory.
    I don't see how the timeframe or death toll destroys the theory. The amount of dead doesn't really make a difference to them. The goal was terror. Thru this terror they sought to expand global hegemony. Anyone who questions the official story is branded a conspiracy theorist therefore they shouldn't be listened too anymore. Brilliant scheme.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I can't believe so many people believe it was an inside job.

Wow. I'm not even going to lay out the facts because people still won't believe the science behind what happened after the planes hit.

If you want to believe our government came up with this elaborate plot, which would have had to have thousands of people involved, go ahead.

You people probably believe Elvis and Tupac are Alive as well.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

lol, someone pokes a huge whole in your conspiracy theory and come back with what the "goal" was.

were you in on it?

i also remember when all you idiots said the pentagon was bombed, that a plane couldn't have done it. Then the video came out... and you fools havent said a word since. Which surprised me, i thought you guys would at least claim photoshop or something, F for effort.
    That video was a complete joke. Are you kidding me?

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

and Flight 93? instill terror into cows?
    where was the plane? Where? It vaporized on impact?

crjohnson32
    crjohnson32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

Some people find complicated theories easier to accept than harsh reality.

It's pathetic when you see it happen.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

They think the act was used to provoke the war machine to invade oil rich countries with the support of the masses behind them. You don't need to kill the maximum amount of people to get that ball rolling. It isn't a very well thought out question maybe that's why no one bothered answering it.

BigDofBA

Do you really think you're going to find much wreckage left after a plane hits the ground going 600mph and explodes??

What about all the families that had loved ones on the plane calling and texting home? Were those families in on it too.

If someone in my family had died on that plane, I would be pissed at people like you saying it didn't happen.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Comparing the WTC collapse to a game of Jenga is ignorant.

As for building 7, it sustained major damage from the first two towers collapsing. It later collapses due to structural damage.

I don't feel like explaining it. Believe what you want to. You people have no idea about physics and engineering. I'll take the word of college professors over the word of people that play Jenga.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/officials...mmissionreport

BigDofBA

As for starting the war machine, there are other ways to do that.

I can't believe people really think the elite in power would destroy their own economy, thus hurting their own pockets. Give me a break.

Dax
    Formerly known as the Linesman!
    Dax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

fallaces sunt rerum species

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Serious question, are your retarded?

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Do you really think you're going to find much wreckage left after a plane hits the ground going 600mph and explodes??

What about all the families that had loved ones on the plane calling and texting home? Were those families in on it too.

If someone in my family had died on that plane, I would be pissed at people like you saying it didn't happen.
    yes I do know for a fact their would be debris and wreckage from a plane wreck like the one that was reported. I know of victims family members who wan't answers to what really happened that day.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

dumbass thread... JJ Gold who are these fukkers making threads about terroism? if you want to talk about terroism go to fox news forum this a gambling forum.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Take notice people because this is what happens. You question 9-11 you will be labeled. People will call you names and insult you.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

I guess all these respected people are also retarded

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

As for starting the war machine, there are other ways to do that.

I can't believe people really think the elite in power would destroy their own economy, thus hurting their own pockets. Give me a break.
    do you have any idea how valuable oil is? A lot of those same elite own a lot of stock in Companies that build the weapons we take to war. I don't think they were too worried about losing their money if they were the ones responsible. I am playing devils advocate and asking questions. I don't believe the BS that is spoon fed to me, but I don't automatically believe conspiracies either. Somewhere in between both arguments there is the truth.

The Inevitable

Why won't a conspiracy theorist adress this post? Why did they wait for THOUSANDS of people to exit the towers before they began the controlled bombings?
    Why should and/or would we know that answer? We didn't do it. I never claimed I knew the motives of the folks behind the attacks.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is why all muslims get selected for random additional screening at the airport. 9-11 really fukked up the economy too

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    Somewhere in between both arguments there is the truth.
    You just said a mouth full. Unfortunately the 9-11 truth movement has been poisoned by disinfo. Bottom line anyone who looks at the facts without bias can see we aren't being told the truth.

DwightShrute

ok so all those taped calls from the plane to their families telling them was is happening and what they were gonna do ..... were what?

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

He is right , this is old news. Some are not able to understand it because they believe anything an article understands without further research and critical thinking. Think about it, two buildings come down within hours of planes hitting them. Other buildings (smaller and less structurally sound) have been hit by a plane and have burned for days without falling. No way you can change someones mind if they are not open to new ideas though. Rationality is not for everyone.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

ok so all those taped calls from the plane to their families telling them was is happening and what they were gonna do ..... were what?
    I don't know for sure. It is possible that they were fakes. Or they didn't really happen. How does one make phone calls while up 30+thousand feet? Their are various conflicting stories about this.

Cicima6709
    Cicima6709's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

%100 agreed.

Its amazing how moronic and ignorant some people can be, and disrepectful too.

I dont want to get into the details, but you dont need a civil engineering degree that i have to understand this common sense...

Tower was built to sustain a fire. Like, a hot, normal fire. Have any of you ever burned jet fuel? Didnt think so. Shit burns REALLY damn hot. Way more then fire. The twin towers werent built for jet fuel? Why? Because when constructing a skyscrapper, you dont account for 10,000 gallons (that is a lot) of jet fuel to be burning on one floor. You cant build for that. Skyscrappers would literally cost 100x more if you had that type of defense in every tower.

So, 10000 gallons of jet fuel burning. Thats a lot. Steel burns. Columns buckle. What happens when columns buckle? The floors above it collapse. What happens when the floors above the explosion collapse? All the other floors above those floors collapse. So now you have 1/3 of the twin towers collapsing towards a specific floor. No floors on the trade centers were capable of handling 1/3 the weight of the entire building. Thus all the floors subsequently gave out, and the building collapsed straight down. ALMOST like a real demolition.

Hmm, will i trust proven science, or conspiracy theory people? Hmm...I think science has a slightly better track record over time...me thinks ill go w/ that.

To add...i do believe that we are not being told the %100 truth. But are we ever? The government wont tell us shit, for one reason or another. Do i think they know more than we do? Hell yea. Do i think they are hiding stuff? Absolutely. Do i think that it is possible that there was a controlled demolition? Absolutely not. They might be hiding some things from us, but they cant hide the science behind the fact that jet fuel would have and did bring down the twin towers. Cant stand the "Dude no way a plane brings down the whole building" people...

DwightShrute

I don't know for sure. It is possible that they were fakes. Or they didn't really happen. How does one make phone calls while up 30+thousand feet? Their are various conflicting stories about this.
    ya I must admit there are questions on both sides. I honestly say I can't be sure what the truth is and its obvious to me that no one here is 100% sure also. Some have stronger opinions than others is all.

First 123456 ... Last