bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

americas room bonus codes

just recieved an email from them, and they gave me promo codes which i thought i'd share with everyone.

Bonus Information

When you deposit with the deposit code below you can expect to receive a little something extra. By entering the bonus code below you'll receive the regular 20% re-load bonus on your next deposit over $50 but you'll also receive some tournament tickets!
    FREE0309 - Tickets to our invitational Freeroll

MADNESS - Ticket to our March Madness Special

PokerRoomReview.com
    PokerRoomReview.com's Avatar Become A Pro!

Americas CardRoom Bonus Code

Hi BBD,

Here is a bonus code for Americas CardRoom.

11POKERROOMR

We will be putting up bonus codes this week for all the top tier poker rooms, we will be sure to post them all here as well.

Warm regards,
    PokerRoomReview.com

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

sounds good PRR. i know our members loves bonuses, so that will be very helpful.

lynx123123
    lynx123123's Avatar Become A Pro!

ahw

hello there, ive been practicing poker and online poker since last week and i am still unfamiliar to some poker terms, can you help me please? By the way, what do you mean by rake back? THanks!

Last edited by Willie Bee; 05-23-08 at 04:59 PM. Reason: remove advertising link

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Quote Originally Posted by lynx123123 View Post
    hello there, ive been practicing poker and online poker since last week and i am still unfamiliar to some poker terms, can you help me please? By the way, what do you mean by rake back? THanks!