FazzersGirl
    FazzersGirl's Avatar Become A Pro!

Trying to find a new place to play poker

I have played at Full Tilt and Bodog. Getting bored with them. Can anyone suggest some good sites? I heard Doyle's Room is pretty good.l Any thoughts?

Premierr23
    Premierr23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 564

pokerstars

ThaddeusB
    ThaddeusB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135661

I play at PlayersOnly on the Merge Network and like it. They accept US players and have good loyalty promotions.

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

Doyles Room is good for bonus program. Decent tourneys, more volume than Bodog, can get small stake Omaha and Hi/Lo tourneys, you can get low stacks cash no problem. But no sng's.
    On Cake network, so compare other bonuses on the network.

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

what about absolute poker>

Premierr23
    Premierr23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 564

i also like partypoker (nice bonuses)

cappinthepigs
    cappinthepigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Wish I could play on party poker here in the USA. That's where I started years ago.

zlate22
    Update your status
    zlate22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

pokerstars is best

FazzersGirl

Quote Originally Posted by terpkeg View Post
    Doyles Room is good for bonus program. Decent tourneys, more volume than Bodog, can get small stake Omaha and Hi/Lo tourneys, you can get low stacks cash no problem. But no sng's.
    On Cake network, so compare other bonuses on the network.
    Thanks! How is the withdrawal process? Is it relatively easy?

terpkeg

Not as easy as FT. Just deposited there last week for first time. Went to w/d yesterday and they said I need to sign authorization agreement and send them copy of id, cc and utility bill which is somewhat inconvenient.

Was going to take care of it today and don't expect any problems. Also, if in US, I would deposit with ewalletexpress. Then you have free w/d's. It is costing me 50.00 for a check. If not in US, then they can credit your card.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9884

the merge network, carbon,reefer, felt stars, ultimate bet.Come by rounders radio chat tonight and listen to the show and hang out in the chat room

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Reefer, a Merge site is good as well as Feltstars. Doyle and Cake from Cake network are both good with different specials. Be sure to check the private tabs for added value. Join Reefer through Pokertoker and Feltstars through pokerjoeandthedoc.

FazzersGirl

I tried to deposit last night in Doyle's Room and had nothing but issues....Put in info and then they said I needed to live chat with someone to finish the deposit process. The live chat operator took at least 10 minutes to ask/answer each question. They told me that they were having trouble with new accounts with making their first deposit. This whole process took more than 45 minutes and by this time I was fed up and frustrated. I gave up and went over to Poker Stars...It was ridiculous.....

cappinthepigs
    cappinthepigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

I am extremly happy with FT. I almost exclusively play there.

playa420
    playa420's Avatar Become A Pro!

cant go wrong with pokerstars, they have the most players, and easy deposit and withdrawal options

Inspirited
    Inspirited's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17996

big sites are nice. bodog is so dead.

terpkeg

Quote Originally Posted by FazzersGirl View Post
    I tried to deposit last night in Doyle's Room and had nothing but issues....Put in info and then they said I needed to live chat with someone to finish the deposit process. The live chat operator took at least 10 minutes to ask/answer each question. They told me that they were having trouble with new accounts with making their first deposit. This whole process took more than 45 minutes and by this time I was fed up and frustrated. I gave up and went over to Poker Stars...It was ridiculous.....
    That is unfortunate. The w/d process has been less than convenient as well. However, the bonus seems to release faster.

FazzersGirl

So far so good at PS. I like the bounty SNGs...

Restrepo
    Restrepo's Avatar Become A Pro!

If your a high volume player Stars is great, esp if your a new sign up and can clear the $600 First Deposit Bonus, then you can start working on the $1k Stella Rewards. You shouldn't be looking to spend any of your FPP's either, save them up and buy bonuses if your going to put the volume in.

If you are a just a recreational player, look for a site that is going to give your Rakeback. The Cake network is good for this as I believe they work out their rake by the dealt method.

ochenta y cinco
    ochenta y cinco's Avatar Become A Pro!

First-time poster on the poker forum...

Just thought that I would add a couple of Euro poker sites to the discussion. Since 2007, I've been playing a lot in the 10 and 25 NL ring games over at Betfair Poker. I love it especially because of the looseness of the games. A boatload of crazy Scandinavians willing to get their money in with the worst of it, depending on the hours of the day. The sing-up bonus is pretty solid and there is also the possibility to sign-up for 30% rakeback.

I also enjoy playing on bWin Poker. There's not as much player traffic as main sites like FTP or Stars, but the diversity of the games make it worth a deposit.

Cheers!

sq764
    sq764's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by FazzersGirl View Post
    I have played at Full Tilt and Bodog. Getting bored with them. Can anyone suggest some good sites? I heard Doyle's Room is pretty good.l Any thoughts?
    pokerstars is good in the sense that they pay on time and there are a TON of tournaments available

RazzFan
    RazzFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    Reefer, a Merge site is good as well as Feltstars. Doyle and Cake from Cake network are both good with different specials. Be sure to check the private tabs for added value. Join Reefer through Pokertoker and Feltstars through pokerjoeandthedoc.
    I am really surprised to see you play Feltstars. You seem one of the more knowledgeable poker posters in the forums. I would like to warn you that Feltstars are among the white labels using Merge's software that's processing is controlled by Futurebet. I highly recommend using one of the Merge-banked skins, or Jazette or PokerHost. Those ones that Futurebet banks will eventually run off with all the money like they always do. You can tell which are Futurebet because they use a web-based Cashier called either ePayCashier or ClickCashier. Here is also a list, stay safe.
    http://pokerplayerus.com/blacklisted-poker-sites.html

FazzersGirl

Definitely am liking it over here at PS.
    Thanks!!

gags
    gags's Avatar Become A Pro!

Try Ultimate Bet...every time you get 88's or higher, you will be hoping, praying, begging, pleading to win the BBJ! It can get
    really huge somtimes....and the software is pretty good. Full Tilt still has the best layout, hands down.
    Anyone try Betfair since joining ongame?

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Reefer Poker looks shady as hell

ochenta y cinco
    ochenta y cinco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gags View Post
    Try Ultimate Bet...every time you get 88's or higher, you will be hoping, praying, begging, pleading to win the BBJ! It can get
    really huge somtimes....and the software is pretty good. Full Tilt still has the best layout, hands down.
    Read post #20.

TFC
    Update your status
    TFC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

Quote Originally Posted by gags View Post
    Yes, I have. It's still good. Maybe not as loose as it was but it has much more players now. This is particularly beneficial to Canadians as it use to be quite dead during (our) night time. Great promos going on right now.

Harrys Code
    Harrys Code's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by fazzersgirl View Post
    i have played at full tilt and bodog. Getting bored with them. Can anyone suggest some good sites? I heard doyle's room is pretty good.l any thoughts?

i have played doyles room and dont like the graphics or ease of navigation......bodog is the best for me.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

Not too many options for US players. you can try Cake but it has gone down hill lately.

I'm trying out Poker at Pinny right now, its not bad. But i'm in Canada.

neville sinclair
    neville sinclair's Avatar Become A Pro!

pokerstars all the way