no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Only couple days left for free $20. Stake @ GR88

The GR88.com Build Your Bankroll challenge is here.

Sure you may have tried your luck at other promotions and offers on other sites... but now is your chance to really prove yourself... with someone else’s money. GR88.com is offering you a chance to win over $10,000 starting with a free $20 bankroll, on us! Only 100 players will be selected to compete.

On June 1st, 100 players will compete for 30 days to build their bankroll from the initial $20 stake provided by GR88.com. The top 20 players on the bankroll leaderboard will move on to the next level.

On July 1st, we will then credit the top 20 with another $200 stake. These 20 players will compete for 60 days continue to build their bankroll with the GR88.com stake, their winnings and any VIP winnings along the way. (a potential $5400 up for grabs)

Upon the completion of the 2 months challenge, GR88.com will award player sponsorships as follows:

1st Place: $5000 cash
    All remaining funds in the bankroll including the Cash bonuses added over the course of the contest. A possible $5400 per player!

2nd – 8th place will be considered for a Poker sponsorship with GR88.com
    The top 8 players will then start to receive 35% rakeback immediately on GR88!

If you think you’ve got what it takes, email bankroll@GR88.com and tell us why.

To be considered for this challenge you must email by Midnight GR88 Server time on Monday May 24th.

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

i just sent the mail because they also solicited via mail to me on friday.
    thanks again for the heads up, i hope to repay one day all the support you provide.
    alex

no1here

20 of 100 or less players will be receiving $200. at the end of 30 days. When starting with zero this is a great opportunity to very fast take off. If we are selected to receive the $20. we can work together. I will be hitting the $200 freerolls very hard as well as micro ring. Most players will come up empty before the 30 days and I fully expect to advance.

lolbear
    lolbear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10321

just signed up, I think 10 minutes before time is up? thank you for the notice no1here! hope we are both selected and we both do well!

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Congrats, You have been selected as one of the lucky 100 players to participate in the GR88 Build Your Bankroll Challenge.
    This Challenge begins June 1st and the first round runs for 30 days.
    The top 20 players then move on to Round 2 which is the further $200 stake and runs from July 1st for 2 months.

I'm in guys, thanks no1here for the head's up.
    Last edited by excel; 05-25-10 at 08:27 PM.

excel
    unapproved

The email did say... "If any player is suspected of fraud, collusion or chip dumping all funds (including winnings) will be reverted back to GR88 and the player will no longer be eligible to participate in the promotion."
    Last edited by excel; 05-25-10 at 08:27 PM.

no1here

I am in,

Congrats, You have been selected as one of the lucky 100 players to participate in the GR88.com Build Your Bankroll Challenge.
    This Challenge begins June 1st and the first round runs for 30 days.
    The top 20 players then move on to Round 2 which is the further $200 stake and runs from July 1st for 2 months.

Please respond to this email by 12:00 GR88 Time on Thursday May 27th.
    Please be sure to read the Terms & conditions below before you confirm your participation.

Please note if we do not receive an email from you confirming you wish to participate then your spot will be given away to someone else who has requested a spot.

Upon confirming you want to participate we will then freeze your player account from being able to withdraw funds (only for the period of the challenge). And we will then put $20 into your player account by 00:01 GR88 Time on Tuesday June 1st.
    We have recently updated the T&C for the promotion so please be sure to read through it entirely, and by emailing back to say you wish to paricipate in the agreement you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
    BUILD YOUR BANKROLL

GR88.com is helping 100 new players build their bankroll.
    1st place $5000 CASH, GR88.com Poker Sponsorship, 35% rakeback & a possible $5400 in VIP cash bonuses.

No collusion intended, but we can suggest how to do and what to play . Hopefully we will get advice from others here also

excel
    unapproved

I think I'm gonna stick to .2/.4 possibly .5/.10 ring games until I build something sufficient(at least 100$)

sinmiedo

i also got accepted................lets rock and roll>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

CursedDiamonds
    CursedDiamonds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Def. keep us posted. Cool promo.

no1here

I am extremely glad to see you guys accepted. I do not know a thing but my feelings are that there isn't even a hundred players accepted due to lack of advertising of this great promo. I feel most will lose their $20 bankroll having no chance at advancement. I will not be touching my $20 stake and will hit the $200 freerolls for a bankroll. I suggest that you be not in a hurry and be patient for more facts. Advancing your $20 to any amount might be good enough to receive the $200. at the end of the first month. We should learn alot more during the first week of June and I will keep you posted on my findings and feelings as well as progress.

I am excellent at starting from scratch being the only way that I go. I join PowerPoker in March this year and cashed out $500 in April.

Good luck to us and may one of us win the 5K and pro sponsorship being awarded.

excel
    unapproved

Sounds like a decent strategy. Just make sure you rake at least $10 the first month to move to round two. Then you gotta rake at least $2500 in three months just to be the winner.

sinmiedo

i got my account credited with the 20. the more i thougth about using it via the frerolls and i belive is the smarted way to build and see if we can make the 200/-

no1here

Quote Originally Posted by excel View Post
    Sounds like a decent strategy. Just make sure you rake at least $10 the first month to move to round two. Then you gotta rake at least $2500 in three months just to be the winner.
    Yes they are forcing one to win alot which is a good thing. I am still concern with winning very small amount for now and winning the full amount later. I am anxious to see leadership board and to find out how many will be rebuying which I would do if necessary in first month but won't be becaused I am not touching the $20. I will cash in one of six freerolls played and is my direction to start. Top 20% is our goal guys which is really reasonable for me. Good Luck guys and be patient until learning more.

no1here

Just spent 40 minutes researching and not much learned. There are no privates available to me which sucks. Most freerolls are off games making this schooling that I actually need very badly as I have recently started league play using these bullshit games. Games available to me within current bankroll, interfere greatly with my league play on same network but different site. Looking at the $50/50 cents, $5. bounty $3/$2, 2K $3, and 2.5K $3. Lets rock & roll here and be sure to keep notes on your play including the hands that you go out on.

lolbear

how legit do you think gr88 is? are they actually going to grant the rewards at the end of the promotion?

no1here

Quote Originally Posted by lolbear View Post
    how legit do you think gr88 is? are they actually going to grant the rewards at the end of the promotion?
    They are legit as can be and part of Merge Network including the likes of Carbon, PDC, Reefer, Walker, Wass, FeltStars and many more.

no1here

Day 1 of Stake Challenge is now over with about 10 players running good but with very low increases with only doubling their bankrolls. We need to be concern with both our total bankroll and VIP points. I am big fan of Merge Bad Beat and will be gaining my points needed there and might even hit it. GR88 appears to be hiding total number of players involved leaving leadership board at 50.

lolbear

lol was in the 200$ HORSE freeroll today. busted out on a razz hand where we both raised to max on 3rd 4th and 5th until I was allin. turned out he didn't even know how to play razz and got it allin with QQ882 against my A5292.. he picked up 2 lows and i got hit with the case 2 and a Q for a worse Q low.

blinds raised pretty quickly looks like its gonna require quite some luck and effort. pretty good for zero risks though

sinmiedo

i did not do well on the 1st day. I lost almost all.
    I only have 1.67 leftys/
    the cash tables are a killer..............the play anything and they hit all the time. I play for about 6 hours not having the pleasure to win a hand. I won many pots by bluffing. When i had a good starting hand it got crushed.
    i also play a seat and go for .60 cts. and finish bubble.
    not good

sinmiedo

good news.................I entered a 1 dollar freezout in the evening...........58 players, and let me tell you guys. a lot easer, a lot.
    i FINSH 2ND AND CASH OUT 11.60.
    i N MY OPPINION IS THE WAY TO GO, I WILL ALSO PLAY THE FREROLL AT -015 BUT THIS ONES ARE NOT EASY. EVEN IF WE CASH IN THEY WILL TAKE ABOUT 4 HOURS.
    I need to manage the little of bank roll that i have left.
    I also think that is something funny at the cash tables.
    Like i said before, i spend a good 5 or 7 hours in it was a desaster, It did not matter what i made as a hand, everthing got crushed and all the draws where in favor to my opponents, i did get dreaws too, but those where second best and cost me a lot.
    I would like to know how you all are doing in day 2.
    For me day 2 was a lot, a lot better.
    Good luck to all

Czu81
    Czu81's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5709

ohh my... I missed this promo.. GL guys!

no1here

My ring was for crap with my Aces losing to kings and then running into straight flush. Down to $15 and disappointed that ring tables are scarce and Freerolls only pay top ten.

sinmiedo

I m doing very well on the 10000 dollars freroll
    see my post at the tread

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

You can get $50 at bodog or $100 at UB no strings every few months at pokersource.com

lolbear

How is everyone doing? I feel the leaderboard is a bit sketchy since for the past few days there's always some guys near the bottom with a few dollars or less than a dollar left. I feel like those guys would just go allin and get it over with at some random table. I don't know if they are the same people though too lazy to check with names.

sinmiedo

well//// i m keeping alive by playing seats and goes and .50 tournaments
    i had 2 second places in the tourneys total of 28 dollars most of them lost at the cash tables..........they are brutal.
    I belive that they have special soft rununning so i will keep at the tourneys and see.
    i won 2 seats and goes......the competition is soft, and anyone can make it back to the money.
    i was almos out on tuesday by having only a 1.50 in the account.
    today i closed at 18
    alex

no1here

Can a person develope an endless bankroll with a $20. stake? We are seeing it happening here with four off to great starts with the leader already up to $646.00 with second at $479.00. Two more have hit for over $237. The next six are above $46. but are well within reach.

There is endless free money in Poker and one should never deposit.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9884

can i still email them and get in,

sinmiedo

TT...........try and see, I belive that is not possible , but you always have the no ansewer.
    I m doing very well, not at the top but with sufficient points to cash in next moth if i do mantain a my actual possition.
    I belive that the leaders won some tournamnets and then hit thr tables or a few seat and go.
    My strategi for now is to pla frerolls and small .50 tournaments in witch i finish 2 twice and 8th another time out of 7 that i play.
    The cash tables are very challenging and find that is better to push with KK or QQ because the are calllers, every time that i try to play to maximise my earning i end up crushed by much inferior hands, and players, at the 10 25 cents there is more respect.
    alex

lolbear

i wish i can find out how several guys manage to get it to above 600 one point or another (or right now). i guess it's really not that hard but im guessing those guys are pretty legit players

dentry
    dentry's Avatar Become A Pro!

missed the promotion

JDUB07
    Houston Cougars!!!
    JDUB07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Damn I wish I would have seen this promotion. Could have got an easy 5 grand. Hopefully they do it again sometime.

jpb383
    jpb383's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    Can a person develope an endless bankroll with a $20. stake? We are seeing it happening here with four off to great starts with the leader already up to $646.00 with second at $479.00. Two more have hit for over $237. The next six are above $46. but are well within reach.

There is endless free money in Poker and one should never deposit.
    Anyone with a BR < 10k is worthless for poker.

no1here

Anybody can still join, just need to be new player and only deposit $20. See rules for more info. Currently only 49 players with 12 no shows as well as 13 with funds too low to enter anything. This leaves only 24 current players but could be rebuys or new players. Turn $20 into $25 and receive $200.

12 Last