no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

disgraceful how SBR neglects its poker players

I am big on Poker and find the poker section here lacking and disgraceful.
    Poker is as important as sports if not more so. 12 links above for sports betting compared to none for poker. Why is this money being pass up?

Almost all other forums that I belong to keeps their members playing in multible freerolls and add ons from dozens of poker sites. Some are totally daily including multibles on most days like nodepositbonus and railbirds. Why is SBR dedicated to only a couple poker sites like bodog and bookmaker and only because they are sport sites here. I fully respect Lou to the upmost but an experience administator is needed here to obtain us more action which should never lapse.

With the coming of poker here there is no limit to the possibilities of reaching whatever.

We should be active in OFC's to mark our existence. I know hundreds of players would flock here if known. ALL other forums of the nearly 1000 that are part of OFC's are very concern with their forums participation except for SBR. OFC's are a good way to win additional freerolls besides extremely large ones.

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

More of a betting forum...thats y poker is a subforum.

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

subforum? Poker could and should be top forum.

Here's a good example of neglect; Bodog is running an extremely special WSOP satellite Saturday night including many forums being not connected with a guarantee of three $500. seats to Sunday's WSOP final having a guarantee of ten seats. NPT at the same time has a special for two $500. seats. Other forums also have their own assorted WSOP specials. I believe that SBR has a very tight connection with Bodog but we are giving nothing.

We could be having FreeRolls and money added tournaments almost daily if only someone gave a hoot.

saints7011
    saints7011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

I thought I saw where sbr was going to have its own poker rooms ?

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

This site is Sports Book Review not Poker Site Review. Would I like more bonuses,freerolls and offers from SBR in regards to poker? Sure. Am I ungrateful for what SBR currently offers? Hell no.

Everything SBR offers is FREE. I can't believe how many ungrateful people there are on this website when things are given to them. It's unbelievable. And no it's not an attack on you no1here it's just a general observation. If you really wanted to get things going you should put together a proposal and PM SBR_John with the details. Try to keep the self serving aspect of it out as he'll probably regard it as begging if not.

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33692

I don't think there's anything disgraceful about it at all. SBR is a sportsbetting site, why would you expect anything other than sportsbetting from them?

On a different note, didn't SBR have a poker spinoff site some years ago?

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    subforum? Poker could and should be top forum. Here's a good example of neglect; Bodog is running an extremely special WSOP satellite Saturday night including many forums being not connected with a guarantee of three $500. seats to Sunday's WSOP final having a guarantee of ten seats. NPT at the same time has a special for two $500. seats. Other forums also have their own assorted WSOP specials. I believe that SBR has a very tight connection with Bodog but we are giving nothing. We could be having FreeRolls and money added tournaments almost daily if only someone gave a hoot.
    ya u clearly dnt realize wat this site is.

Papaya941
    Arizona Loves Mexicans
    Papaya941's Avatar Become A Pro!

tears...

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

How about you try contributing to the forums, buying a freeplay, and then playing poker with the result of the freeplay.

That's got to have a higher expectation than sitting through a three hour snooze fest.

OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

i was hoping sbr poker would happen sometime.....dont look good, they said they had a working model. Get this bad boy out there already.....

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

No1Here: I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!

BaumChamp
    BaumChamp's Avatar Become A Pro!

This guys a freeroller whos just looking for new freerolls....

andrew5
    andrew5's Avatar Become A Pro!

i'd like to see more freerolls 2

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

These sites don't give free rolls to SBR out of the goodness of their heart. They do it as a promotion to sign people up. It does them no good to do free rolls for the people who are already signed up at their site. It's not like these sites don't have a gazillion free rolls as it is. You can always pony up and deposit 20 bucks and play micro stakes. The play in those is only slightly less putrid than in free rolls.

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

i have to agree a bit with everyone. SBR does make money otherwise would not be supporting all this for the love of gambling, but if we participate in the ofc frerrolls
    we could make some case in our favor.
    Just my 2 cets.

Fieldysnuts44
    @poker table near you
    Fieldysnuts44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

You want a poker forum go to Pocket Fives. This is best gambling site IMO

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

The best gambling sites are currently the coaching sites as far as poker goes followed by 2+2. If you want historical it's probably 2+2 followed by rec gambling and then coaching sites.

MastaB
    MastaB's Avatar Become A Pro!

no1 is nuts