cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

slow playing should be banned sbr poker

need a 5 sec clock max it's bs people taking forever to play like poster oiler

sam can u shorten up the clocks

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

No its idiots like u getting on a table and telling people how to play ...

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO

Game was going fine until u told players to hurry up ...its retards like u that ruin poker

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by oiler View Post
    Game was going fine until u told players to hurry up ...its retards like u that ruin poker
    play faster u bum people have things to do

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO

Thats not my problem

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

cmon sam let's have a shorter clock 5 secs is plenty of time, it's not rocket science here g uys like oiler ruin the game for everyone, he on purpose took the whole clock every single time it was a joke

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO

Guess u dont know what that means cause i didnt run clock all the way down..Damn u dont even know...Never had problem till u told playersonly to hurry but im sure u dont remember that either but whatever..

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Guess u dont know what that means cause i didnt run clock all the way down..Damn u dont even know...Never had problem till u told playersonly to hurry but im sure u dont remember that either but whatever..
    every hand after that u tanked took clock all the way down, u were acting like a POS, which is obvious that u are a POS , players like u ruin the game tanking slow playing piss off

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO

Players like u start the shit cause when u come in ,telling people to hurry up,then u ruin it...never had a problem all the times u never played but u come and u start all this shit...ur whats bad for poker

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO

Well dont play the tornament i play if u think thats true or better yet keep your pie hole shut and nobody will have a problem

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

sam can u please shorten the clock take away the slow play tanking

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5285

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    Pretty sure oiler's alleged slow play did not force you to go all in with 4 2 off suit.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Chipup

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    Pretty sure oiler's alleged slow play did not force you to go all in with 4 2 off suit.
    im not gonna play w slow players tankers went all in every hand

Carseller4

im not gonna play w slow players tankers went all in every hand
    I took advantage. Thanks! Because it was a rough 2 weeks until today!

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5681

need a 5 sec clock max it's bs people taking forever to play like poster oiler

sam can u shorten up the clocks
    Everyone should get a 1 minute time bank for each tournament. Once you hit 5 seconds, the clock starts.Once the clock runs out, you either make a decision or get folded after 5 seconds on each play.

Cash games should have a 10 second clock and then autofold.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cincinnatikid513

sam9ball
    Update Status
    sam9ball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2353

Unfortunately the time is built into the system , so it can not be adjusted.

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1473

I agree with Cincinnati kid some poker players take all available clock and then fold that so frustrating .

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

Serious question: Are there any advantages to running down the clock every hand? I know every now and then one really thinks options over and needs more time, but for guys like oiler, the late, great Bobbywaves and others--are there competitive reasons for doing so?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9521

Quote Originally Posted by deltgen View Post
    Serious question: Are there any advantages to running down the clock every hand? I know every now and then one really thinks options over and needs more time, but for guys like oiler, the late, great Bobbywaves and others--are there competitive reasons for doing so?
    If you are short stacked and hoping to make the cash, less hands on your table compared to the other might help you make it.

But the better the player you are the more hands you want to see usually.

I think the other reason people do it is just to annoy other players for either a perceived advantage, or just entertainment.
    Points Awarded:

deltgen gave Optional 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12629

Quote Originally Posted by deltgen View Post
    Generally speaking there are no advantages. Bobbywaves would do it because he would try stalling into the money and he was almost always one of the short stacks because he was such a nit. In a cash game it makes no sense at all.

More hands per hour is actually the advantage for a good/winning player. So playing slow would not make any sense unless you were using a real time solver or something.
    Points Awarded:

deltgen gave Crusherrr 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12629

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    If you are short stacked and hoping to make the cash, less hands on your table compared to the other might help you make it.

But the better the player you are the more hands you want to see usually.

I think the other reason people do it is just to annoy other players for either a perceived advantage, or just entertainment.
    You beat me to the punch Opti.

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

Thanks Opti and Crusherrr--I thought it was just to be annoying to others, but I do see a bit of logic now.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1643

in online play all you can do is avoid any decision regarding the time of the opponents bet.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah but cinci didnt tell u the whole story and trying to make it like hes right.When he came to our table ,he told playersonly to hurry up and the fact he can come to a table and start crying from the beginning isnt right.Im not a fan of slow play but if your going come to a table and start dictating what a player can do,then its going backfire.plus he said he had things to do but we all do so dont for one minute think cinci is not at fault ...

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Yeah but cinci didnt tell u the whole story and trying to make it like hes right.When he came to our table ,he told playersonly to hurry up and the fact he can come to a table and start crying from the beginning isnt right.Im not a fan of slow play but if your going come to a table and start dictating what a player can do,then its going backfire.plus he said he had things to do but we all do so dont for one minute think cinci is not at fault ...
    dont' forget to add in like a dik pos u are that u decided on purpose to tank every single hand and slow the game down

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17329

dont' forget to add in like a dik pos u are that u decided on purpose to tank every single hand and slow the game down

Man, both of you are good guys. Why are you taking this so far. Point made with slow play. Let it go guys. Life's too short.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

15 seconds isn't shit. You've never played live ever have you?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    15 seconds isn't shit. You've never played live ever have you?
    yes played live lots of time wpt events with hour blind levels, it's sbr poker free i think it's funny when get down to 2 tables around 7 or 8 people left and the short stacks at free sbr poker are tanking, jfc tanking for free poker shoot me please if ever tank for a min cash

Carseller4

I like oiler.

He used to get so pissed off when I would lose a hand and call bs. I do that when I lose big hands no matter what I have. It took him a while to realize that.

Another thing about oiler? HE NEVER BLUFFS. If he majorly raises you...get out immediately.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    I like oiler.

He used to get so pissed off when I would lose a hand and call bs. I do that when I lose big hands no matter what I have. It took him a while to realize that.

Another thing about oiler? HE NEVER BLUFFS. If he majorly raises you...get out immediately.
    i remembering playing with him omaha before he's a dik then and a dik now fuk em

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO

Well i feel the same about u dik fuk

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO

Because u had something to do players suppose to hurry for u..guess u found out what happens when ur being a dik

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Because u had something to do players suppose to hurry for u..guess u found out what happens when ur being a dik
    i play fast every tournament it's internet poker u click a button, it's not rocket science