Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I had the distinct honor of Playing Waves HEADS UP in his final hand of poker on SBR!

Waves was playing omaha on his last day at sbr, and after being felted a few times by all present, he decided to just sit out.... knowing if he logged out, he could not get back in.....

I was seated to his right, and one by one, all the players had left the game..... It was just Waves and I left. I almost felt sorry for the guy, but he did bring this on himself......

nevertheless, after about thirty minutes, I heard the table beep, AND WAVES HAD REBOUGHT.... I had about 300 on the table, and suddenly waves is ready to play heads up..... he comes in with a measly 100....

within minutes, he's rebuying again..... another 100 or so.....

and within minutes after that, I felted him yet again, and he never played another hand here at sbr.......

I took a screen shot to memorialize waves final hands, play, and result here at SBR, and am proud to be the one to administer the last total ass whippin' on the felt to him:

kudos go out to all who stuck to their guns and continued to investigate the scam eagle, and much akin to hiLIARy's emails, this time SBR did the right thing when re-evaluating the evidence.......

SBR is a better place........

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9490

Chip dump??

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Chip dump??
    Ass whup!!!!

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17281

The one thing Bob will never do to AD.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Think I’ve mentioned this but met BW at the 2015 bash. Was very cordial but could tell felt uneasy with his surroundings. Shame he has taken this route over what, no more that $1000.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9490

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Think I’ve mentioned this but met BW at the 2015 bash. Was very cordial but could tell felt uneasy with his surroundings. Shame he has taken this route over what, no more that $1000.
    Have not personally added up what he bought, but he cashed out enough points for $7500 if in bitcoin buys.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

donk, was he tearing up having snot protrude thru his nostrils. Did you feel like kicking dirt in his face for always being a jack ass. i was cool with him but he started talking down to me once which wasn't cool. Reminds me of a certain person dogging my English although using run-on sentence structure. Even going so far to misspell a plethora of words.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Was between thru and thorough. But I'm not formal to any of you pukes...except the baconator.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Have not personally added up what he bought, but he cashed out enough points for $7500 if in bitcoin buys.
    Crazy Opti

Lex_icon
    Lex_icon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11589

I was seated to his right, and one by one, all the players had left the game..... It was just Waves and I left. I almost felt sorry for the guy, but he did bring this on himself......
    Poetic justice!
    Last edited by Lex_icon; 11-24-19 at 11:07 AM.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5624

philly...you're my boy, but i have to disagree about the waves assessment.

guy was not cordial and stuck to his guns about wanting to be disliked on the site. hard to feel bad for a guy that had that attitude towards 99.9% of the site.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1563

buried

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Protypical keyboard warrior.

This story is as old an dial up internet and chat rooms on green and black Apple computer screens

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6355

robert has been a staple at sbr the petition to bring him back will be up shortly I imagine

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17281

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Protypical keyboard warrior.

This story is as old an dial up internet and chat rooms on green and black Apple computer screens
    Apple IIe?

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    robert has been a staple at sbr the petition to bring him back will be up shortly I imagine

your loyalty is noted, JT...... you're a good man..... counsel small b and help him do better in the future. you were one of the few to stand behind him (apparently everyone else who was "standing behind him" was actually him via ghost accts who "had his back")....

good luck with him......

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    philly...you're my boy, but i have to disagree about the waves assessment.

guy was not cordial and stuck to his guns about wanting to be disliked on the site. hard to feel bad for a guy that had that attitude towards 99.9% of the site.
    Probably obvious, but I'm with mpas on this one. We felt sorry for the guy after meeting him and thought he might just be shy, tried to lay off...but as soon as the bash was over he was back online being obnoxious. Hard to feel bad for the guy after that.
    Points Awarded:

BeerDog99 gave Triple_D_Bet 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mpaschal34