SlapShot87
    SlapShot87's Avatar Become A Pro!

PDC poker withdrawl delays

Chat start time Jan 29, 2010 12:09:03 PM EST Chat end time Jan 29, 2010 12:22:24 PM EST Duration (actual chatting time) 00:13:21 Operator CS Leah

Chat Transcript
    info: Please wait for a site operator to respond.
    info: You are now chatting with 'CS Leah'
    info: Your Issue ID for this chat is xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    CS Leah: Hello! How may I assist you?
    ME: I want to know why my withdrawl of 200$CAD to Moneybookers is NOT there yet.
    CS Leah: Let me check your account for this. One moment please
    Me: #xxxxxxx reference number
    Me: Its suppose to take Up to 72 hours and it was submitted on monday
    CS Leah: Thanks for waiting. It appeared that your withdrawal request is in pending status as it is awaiting approval from the Cashier. Moreover, transactions may be processed within the 72 hours period however, please be advised that eWallet withdrawals have a 3-5 business days standard processing time. Also, the volume of transactions being handled does affect the processing. Thus, we suggest that your please allow the transaction a bit more time to be completed as this is already in queue with the Cashier.
    Me: Then maybe you guys shouldn't false advertise stating it WILL BE PROCESSED WITHIN 72 HOURS if withdrawn to an ewallet
    Me: Thanks for the inconvienience
    Me: Today is the fifth business day so i better get my money TODAY
    CS Leah: Our apologies for the trouble. As mentioned, transactions may be processed within the said timeframe however, the volume of transactions does affect the response. Thus, we ask for more of your patience on this. And apologize for any inconvenience caused
    Me: it doesnt say MAYBE so MAYBE you should stop saying it does
    CS Leah: I will not be able to give a guarantee that it will be processed today as we do not handle such transactions but the Cashier is sure to be doing their best to process them at the soonest possible.
    Me: are you guys that broke? can't pay your customers on time? Should I have took it all out?
    Me: buisness practices here are an epic fail
    CS Leah: I'm sorry you feel that way. However at this point, we can only suggest that you give the transaction a bit more time to be processed, anyway this is already in queue
    Me: I will be posting this chat on review sites so this doesn't happen to others in the future. It's unfortunate but reality. Just killed my buzz with this nonsense.
    Me: Goodbye
    info: Your chat transcript will be sent to xxxxxxxxxx.com at the end of your chat.
    CS Leah: I understand we will not be able to stop you from doing so if you wish to. But then, all we ask is the time to get your transaction completed, as players will sure to receive their withdrawn funds as soon as the transaction is approved.
    CS Leah: Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further enquiries.
    CS Leah: Have a nice day!
    CS Leah: Good Bye!

Makes no sense to me but whatever. This is the email verification I got when I requested it. No where does it say "maybe" processed within 72 hours, it states that it WILL be.

Dear xxxxxxxx,

Thank you for playing at PDC Poker

Your Moneybookers withdrawal request of $200.00 has been received and will be processed within 72 hours if you are withdrawing to an ewallet. Check withdrawals are generally processed on Monday and Thursday every week and in most cases will arrive at your listed mailing address within 3 weeks.

Your reference number for this transaction is xxxxxxx.

Just thought I'd share my chat experience with others that may play there, or who may be thinking of playing there. 3-5 business days isn't a problem, the problem is it says within 72 hours which wasn't fulfilled. Also, I requested it early Monday morning, so today would be the fifth buisness day anyway and still havn't got paid.
    Looks like it'll be sometime next week that I actually get paid.... (knock on wood)

andrew5
    andrew5's Avatar Become A Pro!

is carbon poker the same network as pdc

SlapShot87

Carbon is part of the same network as PDC poker, the merge network.

Today is the 7th business day (9 days in total) and still the money isn't there.

If you want your money in a timely manner, I wouldn't suggest PDC poker. 72 hours magically turned into 3-5 business days and now it's the 7th business day, and no money yet.

SlapShot87

Business day number 8 and no cash yet. Contacted CS again in which Laurie or whatever the hell her name was told me that "the support staff have nothing to do with it". wtf? Then I asked for info on someone who does have "something to do with it" and she wouldn't give me any info and said "i will have to contact them on your behalf".

This is beyond a joke now. 5 days late and counting. They must be fukkin broke.

Very shady place, stay away!

chadodaddio
    chadodaddio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

WOW Ihope you get your money

solo2324
    solo2324's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't hold your breath waiting for the folks at PDC.

My own withdrawal request was made on October 30th, over 2 weeks ago, and no action yet.