jazzyj7
    jazzyj7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1160

doyles room is awful!

If your looking for a poker site stay clear from doylesroom.com. I deposited 160 and worked it up to 600. Decided to cashout through regular mail check that cost 10 dollars for fees. I email them like 3 days later to see how long it will take and they say they it will take around 8 weeks. I then cancel my payout AND play a 50 dollar heads up match that I luckily won. The reason I played the 50 heads up was so i could cashout through fed ex and save myself 50 bucks that it cost for there fees. I then proceed to cashout through fed ex which takes 5 to 7 buisiness days. today is the 7th buisiness day and I called them for the tracking number of my check, they proceed to tell me that there processer has gone down and that I prob. wont recieve my check for another month. doylesroom is a joke and I have suspion that ill prob never see that 600 dollar check. stay clear from them very easy to deposit, but very hard to get your money if you actually get it!!!

ijustwant2bpaid
    ijustwant2bpaid's Avatar Become A Pro!

i heard doyles room is affiliated with cake who is affiliated with jazette. Be happy to get your money the company has stolen from many players. Last cashout for me with jazette was 7 weeks and i have not been back. I have some sites with good ratings i woulld recommend for poker but i get in trouble for posting them in a public forum.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

get a pic account cash out to that.. its instant.. you can then cash out there anyway you want or you can transfer to one of the bookmaker accounts or the poker world. roll it once at poker world transfer to greek cashout and get your money next day.. Thats what i did took me about a day to get it done but its better then waiting

jazzyj7

my check just came in the mail today, they said they used a different processor for me cause I was on there ass so much.

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Thanks for the follow up, jazzy. Glad you got your funds.

jazzyj7

yeah thank you for actually careing!!

JoePrez
    JoePrez's Avatar Become A Pro!

WTT, can you elaborate on what a pic account is?