Lazyboy311
    Lazyboy311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 29

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    If I wasn't distracted by watching the VP debate I probably would have tried to get off some of that one at the half.
    They're all full of shit...just a matter of what side and to what degree. Go Tops

jihadvillager
    jihadvillager's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6232

Haha you should have taken your lean on Colorado 1h

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

2nd half Az St -11 -110 1 unit

jihadvillager

uh oh . missed FG. the fix may be in

Edit- just kidding!

The Seer

Quote Originally Posted by jihadvillager View Post
    uh oh . missed FG. the fix may be in

Edit- just kidding!
    Shit that was close. Tulsa almost gave it away but they didn't!

moodyt2
    Roll Tide
    moodyt2's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tenn/Pitt went over. hope Tenn wins straight up now

jihadvillager

Seer comes through laying the heavy chalk again! Reminds me of Cromartie playing WR!

Smoooookeyyyyy
    I back and tail Seer a lot! xD
    Smoooookeyyyyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 250

Titans ML coming through!

frattygambino
    frattygambino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Too close for comfort. BOL to you this weekend.

moodyt2
    Roll Tide

got a lean for tomorrow seer. Navy at Central Michigan -2

jihadvillager

Thanks for the picks tonight - barring a total meltdown by ASU, looks like we break even and maintain Monday's big gains heading into the weekend. Looking forward to this weekend's plays! Hopefully we can keep the momentum going.

The Seer

Quote Originally Posted by moodyt2 View Post
    got a lean for tomorrow seer. Navy at Central Michigan -2
    CM but only 1 unit

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

I am looking forward to your picks Saturday The Seer. Looks like a good weekend.

The Seer

Quote Originally Posted by jihadvillager View Post
    Thanks for the picks tonight - barring a total meltdown by ASU, looks like we break even and maintain Monday's big gains heading into the weekend. Looking forward to this weekend's plays! Hopefully we can keep the momentum going.
    lost juice, .30 units
    Losing WK starting QB was the difference. Robinson wasn't bad but he is the back up for a reason. It didn't help either that they went for it on 4th down in their territory with over 6 min left and down by 2.

Smoooookeyyyyy
    I back and tail Seer a lot! xD
    Smoooookeyyyyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 250

Can't wait for the weekend Seer. Stay golden pony boy!

moodyt2
    Roll Tide

Can't wait for your Saturday picks. GL Seer

The Seer

For Friday:
    CMich -1 1/2 -110 1 unit

more games added for Sat:
    Kent -2 1/2 -115 1 unit
    Purdue -2 -110 2 units
    Miss -5 -110 2 units
    Ark St -21 -110 1 unit
    UCLA -9 -110 1 unit
    OK St -27 1/2 -110 2 unit
    The seniors have quit on Weis and he actually practiced without them earlier this week. If it hadn't moved so much already, I'd put more.
    Points Awarded:

groovybrandone gave The Seer 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

groovybrandone
    groovybrandone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 556

some early picks out this week. thinking lines move a fair amount out of favor before gameday?

moodyt2
    Roll Tide

For Friday:
    CMich -1 1/2 -110 1 unit

more games added for Sat:
    Kent -2 1/2 -115 1 unit
    Purdue -2 -110 2 units
    Miss -5 -110 2 units
    Ark St -21 -110 1 unit
    UCLA -9 -110 1 unit
    The seniors have quit on Weis and he actually practiced without them earlier this week. If it hadn't moved so much already, I'd put more.
    Wow, that's alot of favorites. I'm locked and loaded. all of these picks plus Arkansas -17 and LSU -2.5

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

2nd half Az St -11 -110 1 unit
    I aint gonna lie. I tailed on this one. This was my reaction.... 31-0, MUDDAFUKKAS!!!
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-10-15 at 03:19 PM. Reason: image does not exist

moodyt2
    Roll Tide

Seer what do you think about Alabama -21.5 @ Missouri?

The Seer

Quote Originally Posted by groovybrandone View Post
    some early picks out this week. thinking lines move a fair amount out of favor before gameday?
    I think there's a good chance

Wow, that's alot of favorites. I'm locked and loaded. all of these picks plus Arkansas -17 and LSU -2.5
    There will be plenty of dogs too.
    Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post

I aint gonna lie. I tailed on this one. This was my reaction.... 31-0, MUDDAFUKKAS!!!

Seer what do you think about Alabama -21.5 @ Missouri?
    If it goes up, I may take MO for a little. Otherwise, I'm laying off.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-10-15 at 03:20 PM. Reason: image does not exist

moodyt2
    Roll Tide

Seer I know you don't parlay or tease. but if you had to pick a 3 or 4 team parlay, What would it be?

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

@ moodyt2,
    Instead of continuing to ask Seer questions, why not take the picks he has attached his most units to, and you will have answered your own question. Just saying .... Best of luck to you!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: wunwun

moodyt2
    Roll Tide

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    @ moodyt2,
    Instead of continuing to ask Seer questions, why not take the picks he has attached his most units to, and you will have answered your own question. Just saying .... Best of luck to you!
    I thought about Purdue, Ok State, and Ole Miss. may try it out. but i wanted to see if he had any 3+ unit plays that are better. Best of luck to you to urban

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

If he had 3+ units he would have posted them. Thank you for sending me the luck as I need all of it I can get!

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Quote Originally Posted by PAYTON20 View Post
    Thinking ASU should cover the 22 tonight. Colorado is horrible
    Arizona St cashes.

Lol...Colorado...uhhh

hurricane1091
    hurricane1091's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6469

I was leaning navy. I was thinking central Michigan would get run all over by navys run game.

MrWD
    MrWD's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seer, CMich should be able to cover the 1st half spread; what do you think?

SDubb
    SDubb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

The seniors have quit on Weis and he actually practiced without them earlier this week. If it hadn't moved so much already, I'd put more.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure you are just going off whatever article you read about this, but it couldn't be further from the truth. Weis gave the seniors the day off on Sunday (usually teams don't practice the day after a game anyway, just film) to get give the underclassmen more 1-1 time with the coaching staff and to get them more reps. Do a little research before you believe a single opinion piece. KU covers this game by pounding a garbage OSU defense with our run game (4.36 ypc) and eating up the clock in a down pour.

Strong Storms

Chance of rain:
    80% http://www.weather.com/weather/weeke...+KS+66044:4:US

moodyt2
    Roll Tide

Quote Originally Posted by SDubb View Post
    I'm sure you are just going off whatever article you read about this, but it couldn't be further from the truth. Weis gave the seniors the day off on Sunday (usually teams don't practice the day after a game anyway, just film) to get give the underclassmen more 1-1 time with the coaching staff and to get them more reps. Do a little research before you believe a single opinion piece. KU covers this game by pounding a garbage OSU defense with our run game (4.36 ypc) and eating up the clock in a down pour.

Strong Storms

Chance of rain:
    80% http://www.weather.com/weather/weeke...+KS+66044:4:US[/QUOTE]

Wow Kansas is awesome. Almost as good as Awburn. Ok State covers easily. Kansas may score once.

SDubb
    SDubb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Strong Storms

Chance of rain:
    Wow Kansas is awesome. Almost as good as Awburn. Ok State covers easily. Kansas may score once.[/QUOTE]

Never said we were awesome, just said we will cover 27 pts in a sloppy weather game.

moodyt2
    Roll Tide

Wow Kansas is awesome. Almost as good as Awburn. Ok State covers easily. Kansas may score once.
    Never said we were awesome, just said we will cover 27 pts in a sloppy weather game.[/QUOTE]

Just wanted to bash awburn. Good Luck buddy

Zulagin
    Zulagin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

"It is quite extensive. Remember now, some of you have to understand, Sunday was not a penalty to the seniors; the seniors do what they do every week. Seniors follow the exact same routine. The people who really got penalized on Sunday were not the seniors, it was the juniors, sophomores and freshman that played a whole bunch (against Kansas State). They are the ones who really came up on the short end of the stick, because they had to practice on Sunday as if they did not play in the game on Saturday and that is not really what you want to do. If they are banging them for a lot of plays, you really do not want to do that. The injury report on Sunday mornings is always more extensive than it is any other time of the week. (For example) Ben Heeney played just about every play (against Kansas State), but he also practiced just about every play on Sunday. In most cases he would be one of those guys that would be in that other group, but not after you lose 56-16, it is not okay. You as a coach - starting with the head coach - but also as an offensive coordinator and looking at both sides of the ball and special teams have to figure out ‘what can you differently that helps give your team a better chance?' And if you do not, you are not doing your responsibility and that is what you are supposed to do. Trust me, I am a little screwy, because I do not sleep very well, but I am writing notes down at night and I am going to try to be more creative as the season goes on to just try to give us a better chance of winning."

Bias much SDubb?

The Seer

Strong Storms

Chance of rain:
    If you think I'm up 60 units because I read a couple of articles and make bets then you are sadly mistaken. I get 4 or 5 hours sleep during football season so don't tell me to do any goddamn research. It's obvious you are a Kansas fan & I can assure you I am more familiar with college practice schedules than you. Weis said, “If you are going to develop a team that’s at the bottom of the league, development is key to becoming competitive. I think the team needs to understand that there is only so much developing you can do with the seniors.” Whether he meant it as a snub or not doesn't matter. Teams practice together, period. You can't leave a group out especially the senior leaders of a team. Weis doesn't understand the psychology of 18-22 yr old athletes and it's obvious he can't coach college kids from his track record.I don't care if it's Sunday afternoon weights or Tuesday's game planning. A senior will take that as Weis is practicing for the future and doesn't care about us because we are not his players. Let's also not forget that Weis has lost a home game to the Rice Owls and is winless in Big 12 conference play. Kansas is coming off a game with their rival. Ok St had a bye week. Ok St is putting up over 650 yds per game. Kansas puts up half that.
    Oklahoma St opened -24.5 now up to -27.5. Legendary bookmaker Jimmy Vaccaro said "it looks like a throw in the towel game for Kansas as the seniors bail out on Charlie Weiss. Public and wiseguys on this one."
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: xloanxpert, Smoooookeyyyyy, and tusky26

First ... 30313233343536 ... Last