thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Why are you changing the rules once you got 2 SBR PRO's to agree to a grand each? That sounds like something a broke assed, losing degenerate gambler would do
    You should take the bet even money, since it is so, so personal to you, how those guys "challenged" you
    Man up and take their offers, forget about "market value", the market did not "challenge" you
    You are a dumb shit. I’m not going to send a thousand dollars to some middle man I have never met and don’t know and then get a 30 percent less return then I would get betting at market value.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2282

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Bump

Im waiting

looks the guy who claims he went to Wharton is a welshing coward.

Let’s go dumb shit.
    I’m interested in doing some sort of wager like this with you but I can’t do this series because you called me a dumb shit the other day when I said clippers were walking through to the next round. Not sure why since you are basically betting the same thing
    So if you come up with a different bet then I’m open to it. But unfortunately you cherry picked this one already which I had been on record after Dallas went up 2-0 that clippers were easily coming back and winning

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    I’m interested in doing some sort of wager like this with you but I can’t do this series because you called me a dumb shit the other day when I said clippers were walking through to the next round. Not sure why since you are basically betting the same thing
    So if you come up with a different bet then I’m open to it. But unfortunately you cherry picked this one already which I had been on record after Dallas went up 2-0 that clippers were easily coming back and winning
    I have always liked the Clippers and that’s why I have posted many wagers on them dumb shit.

thomorino

I picked the bet you challenged me too dumb shit.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14848

NEWSFLASH!!!! 📣

Thermaflu you are down triple digit units and that’s in basketball alone!!!! Don’t come out here like some killer.
    Points Awarded:

mjsuax13 gave Bostongambler 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    NEWSFLASH!!!! 

Thermaflu you are down triple digit units and that’s in basketball alone!!!! Don’t come out here like some killer.
    Wrong you dumb shit

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2595

Quote Originally Posted by Orbison View Post
    the challenge has been accepted by Headsterx, he's the only poster who's accepted thus far. the challenge is now officially on.

might as well ask each of you now - if you win, which of the 2 options will you select for the loser?
    I don't trust moron at all. He doesn't have anything of value, let alone $100. We'll see if he leaves the forum if he lose. I made so much money and I'm already done with this site. I have no problem leaving but this is moron's life. I would find it hilarious if he had to leave.

goduke

I picked the bet you challenged me too dumb shit.
    What are you talking about? I didn’t challenge you to anything. I’ve liked the clippers from the beginning. Get the people you are talking to right

goduke

I have always liked the Clippers and that’s why I have posted many wagers on them dumb shit.
    Well in the other thread you called me a dumb shit for saying the Mavs had no shot.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 1333

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Then bet with the books and leave me alone.
    You made a proposal, I countered.
    That's how negotiations work.
    It's business.

If terms can't be reached, than move on.
    The business of business is business.

But the payoff has to be something tangible, your word is shit.
    Don't mean to be harsh, but that's the way it is.
    We knew how this would end. He’s never been in a business negotiation. He’s never ran a business. He’s never sat in a chair that mattered to discuss important matters within a business.

I’d move on. He wants odds now? No sir. You said straight up 10 pages ago. He’s an owned coward.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14848

Wrong you dumb shit
    Sooo you are disputing the math?

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Cool, I’m in and accept.
    Awesome! Bet accepted! I'll go make a separate thread for it now so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle!

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2595

Quote Originally Posted by existential View Post
    Awesome! Bet accepted! I'll go make a separate thread for it now so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle!
    Sounds good. Thanks!

Let the games begin!

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Damn I want to be at this game.
    What a game! On to Denver! Taking the family this time, then on to Michigan for the summer. Great series! What a thrill.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    We knew how this would end. He’s never been in a business negotiation. He’s never ran a business. He’s never sat in a chair that mattered to discuss important matters within a business.

I’d move on. He wants odds now? No sir. You said straight up 10 pages ago. He’s an owned coward.
    Shut up dumb shit. His proposal is that I wire a thousand dollars to someone I know nothing about and bet him at 30 percent below market value.

thomorino

What a game! On to Denver! Taking the family this time, then on to Michigan for the summer. Great series! What a thrill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Sounds good. Thanks!

Let the games begin!

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Sooo you are disputing the math?

Dumb shits

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Shut up dumb shit. His proposal is that I wire a thousand dollars to someone I know nothing about and bet him at 30 percent below market value.
    If you're so confident you should. Superstars win championships not stars right?

thomorino

Well in the other thread you called me a dumb shit for saying the Mavs had no shot.
    I never called you a dumb shot for saying that, Lue blew several games in the Dallas series, but he did get some thing right although it took longer than it should have.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    If you're so confident you should. Superstars win championships not stars right?
    That’s what I said and that’s one of the reasons I like the Clippers in this series. That doesn’t mean I’m going to wire a thousand dollars to someone I don’t know for a bet where I get 30 percent these than market value.

thomorino

You can always make a proposal.

mjsuax13

Stop changing the rules. You are trying to avoid the inevitable. You are talking market value now? You have posted 1000’s of plays that you don’t get market value on. Matter of fact, you post atrocious lines.

Enough with the chatter. You are embarrassing yourself. Get some balls. If you had any, you would be more in life.

thomorino

Utah v. Clippers Series

The key to this series is Gobert. He is the best interior defender in the league, but he struggles on the perimeter and the Clippers figured out against Dallas their best lineup is when they and move Morris who has been playing great to the 5.

Kawhi missed a lot of games with loss management but was great in games 6 and 7, and Lue finau is playing the right starting lineup with Jackson who was strong the final month of the season as the starting point guard at the point and not playing Beverly at all. Beverly got major minutes in game 1 and 2, and that hurt the Clippers a lot, Jackson is better and he was very good for the Clippers after he was out back in the starting lineup in game 3.

The Clippers did not play Zubac much at all in games 6 and 7 once they figured out their best lineup was going small with a Morris at the five and the Clippers will likely play small again. Gobert is a limited offensive player and well he will hurt the Clippers on the boards of the Clippers go small. The Clippers should be able to expose his perimeter defense against Morris and they will make him guard Leonard and George when Utah has to switch pick and rolls. Utah has always struggled to defend the perimeter against top teams with Gobert on the floor, but they can’t bench him because of how important his interior defense and rebounding is for them.

Utahs other weakness is that their 4th quarter offense depends too much on Mitchell, who is a star but not a superstar. Mitchell is obviously good but he’s not on Lukas level and Kawhi should be able to slow Mitchell down late in games. Bogdonavich, Ingles, and Clarkson can get exposed defensively.

I like the Clippers to win the series.

thomorino

Stop changing the rules. You are trying to avoid the inevitable. You are talking market value now? You have posted 1000’s of plays that you don’t get market value on. Matter of fact, you post atrocious lines.

Enough with the chatter. You are embarrassing yourself. Get some balls. If you had any, you would be more in life.
    Wrong dumb shit, this is my thread and I challenged him to literally the exact proposal he challenged me too 4 days ago.

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15892

Utah v. Clippers Series

The key to this series is Gobert. He is the best interior defender in the league, but he struggles on the perimeter and the Clippers figured out against Dallas their best lineup is when they and move Morris who has been playing great to the 5.

Kawhi missed a lot of games with loss management but was great in games 6 and 7, and Lue finau is playing the right starting lineup with Jackson who was strong the final month of the season as the starting point guard at the point and not playing Beverly at all. Beverly got major minutes in game 1 and 2, and that hurt the Clippers a lot, Jackson is better and he was very good for the Clippers after he was out back in the starting lineup in game 3.

The Clippers did not play Zubac much at all in games 6 and 7 once they figured out their best lineup was going small with a Morris at the five and the Clippers will likely play small again. Gobert is a limited offensive player and well he will hurt the Clippers on the boards of the Clippers go small. The Clippers should be able to expose his perimeter defense against Morris and they will make him guard Leonard and George when Utah has to switch pick and rolls. Utah has always struggled to defend the perimeter against top teams with Gobert on the floor, but they can’t bench him because of how important his interior defense and rebounding is for them.

Utahs other weakness is that their 4th quarter offense depends too much on Mitchell, who is a star but not a superstar. Mitchell is obviously good but he’s not on Lukas level and Kawhi should be able to slow Mitchell down late in games. Bogdonavich, Ingles, and Clarkson can get exposed defensively.

I like the Clippers to win the series.
    How many fake units? Thanks

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
    How many fake units? Thanks
    You are a dumb shit.

mjsuax13

Wrong dumb shit, this is my thread and I challenged him to literally the exact proposal he challenged me too 4 days ago.
    Get some sleep pal. New day tomorrow. Long weekend for you.

thomorino

Get some sleep pal. New day tomorrow. Long weekend for you.
    You have nothing to say dumb shit. Tampon boy challenged me to a clipper-Utah series bet and when I challenged him to the same bet today he welshed. He is aoc ward just like you.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

I hope you win the challenge Thom good luck.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

You are a dumb shit. I’m not going to send a thousand dollars to some middle man I have never met and don’t know and then get a 30 percent less return then I would get betting at market value.
    Get the fukkk out of here with your 30% less Bs
    You expect anyone to believe that, when you can’t add or subtract! And get destroyed at math by 9 year olds
    When you got two Pro’s to accept for cash? You pissed all over yourself, and are a chickenshit coward.
    No surprise, since Seaweed also scared your chickenshit ass when he challenged you

mjsuax13

You have nothing to say dumb shit. Tampon boy challenged me to a clipper-Utah series bet and when I challenged him to the same bet today he welshed. He is aoc ward just like you.
    LOL. You are embarrassed. I get it. You are on tilt. We can see that. Focus on tomorrow. You are down almost 200 units. What more is there to say? Do you want another full update? I can do that for you.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Atrocious indeed.

Every sport too.

Unreal.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Get the fukkk out of here with your 30% less Bs
    You expect anyone to believe that, when you can’t add or subtract! And get destroyed at math by 9 year olds
    When you got two Pro’s to accept for cash? You pissed all over yourself, and are a chickenshit coward.
    No surprise, since Seaweed also scared your chickenshit ass when he challenged you

LOL. You are embarrassed. I get it. You are on tilt. We can see that. Focus on tomorrow. You are down almost 200 units. What more is there to say? Do you want another full update? I can do that for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Atrocious indeed.

Every sport too.

Unreal.
    Wrong, 3 cowards who are dumb shits.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Atrocious indeed.

Every sport too.

Unreal.
    Take your meds dumb shit, you are too much of a coward to post and track.

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheFade View Post
    All I do is quote every single one of his picks that he posts and then add up the figures once graded. That way there can't be any disputes about the figures since they're all quoted plays. He knows he can't lie and get away with it because they're all posts he's made. There's nowhere to hide for him.

Once again, here's how Thom did today everyone:

1-7

-84.5 units
    -84.5 Units balance entering Today

Philadelphia moneyline 1q -120

risking 5 units to win 4
    LOSS -5 Units

Tobias Harris over 3.5 assists -145 risking 5.8 units to win 4

Capella over 12.5 points -125 risking 5 units to win 4

Ben Simmons over 15.5 points -115 risking 4.6 units to win 4
    LOSS -5.8 Units

LOSS -5 Units

WIN +4 Units

Clippers -2 1q -114

risking 4.56 units to win 4
    LOSS -4.56 Units

Dallas-Clippers under 107.5 1h -115

risking 4.6 units to win 4
    LOSS -4.6 Units

Reggie Jackson over 14.5 points -115 risking 4.6 units to win 4

Nick Batum over 8.5 points -130 risking 5.2 units to win 4
    WIN +4 Units
    WIN +4 Units

Kawhi Leonard over 4.5 assists -135

risking 5.4 units to win 4
    WIN +4 Units

Summary:

Thom went 4-5 for -8.96 Units today.

Add to that the -84.5 Units balance before today and...

Thom is currently down -93.46 Units not including futures just in the NBA.

Including futures, Thom is currently down -135 Units in just the NBA.

thomorino

All I do is quote every single one of his picks that he posts and then add up the figures once graded. That way there can't be any disputes about the figures since they're all quoted plays. He knows he can't lie and get away with it because they're all posts he's made. There's nowhere to hide for him.

Once again, here's how Thom did today everyone:

-84.5 Units balance entering Today

LOSS -5 Units

LOSS -5.8 Units

LOSS -5 Units

WIN +4 Units

LOSS -4.56 Units

LOSS -4.6 Units

WIN +4 Units
    WIN +4 Units

WIN +4 Units

Summary:

Thom went 4-5 for -8.96 Units today.

Add to that the -84.5 Units balance before today and...

Thom is currently down -93.46 Units not including futures just in the NBA.

Including futures, Thom is currently down -135 Units in just the NBA.

Wrong you are a dumb shit

First ... 253254255256257258259 ... Last