DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8994

Don Lemon is fake news. How he has his own show is insane.

DwightShrute

The whole video is really entertaining but if FF to the 8:00 you will be amazed at this fake news BBC reporter. Donald Trump aide Sebastian Gorka kills it!

DwightShrute

A federal judge has ruled there is enough evidence to suggest CNN acted "recklessly" and with "actual malice." The case will go forward.

Judge Throws Out CNN's Attempt To Dismiss $30 Million "Fake News" Lawsuit - MILO NEWS
    A Georgia court has thrown out CNN’s effort to dismiss a court case in which Davide Carbone, CEO of St. Mary’s Medical Center in West Palm Beach,…
    MILO.YIANNOPOULOS.NET

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

The Federal Judge wrote "The ruling,” he added, “serves as a well-reasoned reminder that the media, its defense lawyers and its lobbyists do not have a corner on the market of correct interpretation and application of the First Amendment.”

Fake news under attack. The $30 million dollar lawsuit against CNN will go to trial.

I know this is a partisan issue with the left believing that fake news is fine. But both parties should work these fake news items through the courts to get to fair and level ground. Fake news is destroying the credibility of the press.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10600

Well, when they are done with CNN, they better go after the enquirer, the globe, Rush limpballs, Breitbart news,
    drudge report and yes, the beloved Fox news also.

DwightShrute

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19356

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    The whole video is really entertaining but if FF to the 8:00 you will be amazed at this fake news BBC reporter. Donald Trump aide Sebastian Gorka kills it!

Funny, a Fake News Guy calling someone else Fake.

Why Is Trump Adviser Wearing Medal of Nazi Collaborators?

Also defended not mentioning the Jews on holocaust remembrance day.

Your in deep bros.

https://lobelog.com/why-is-trump-adv...collaborators/
    Last edited by khicks26; 02-19-17 at 12:38 PM.

DwightShrute

^

lol

nice try

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Kim Jong nam rip

khicks26

^

lol

nice try
    Not trying at all. just calling it like I see it.

Just keep posting the fascist frog, & deflecting.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Not trying at all. just calling it like I see it. just calling it like I want to see it.

Just keep posting the fascist frog, & deflecting.
    fixed it for ya

khicks26

fixed it for ya

You got it all wrong.

Yeah I want my country being run by a bunch of fascist fuk wads.

No we don't have to deal with it. There will be blood in the streets.

You don't fight fascist because you think your are going to win. You fight them because their fascist.

DwightShrute

Yeah I want my country being run by a bunch of fascist fuk wads.

No we don't have to deal with it. There will be blood in the streets.

You don't fight fascist because you think your are going to win. You fight them because their fascist.
    what does fascist have do do with Trump? Nothing is the answer. Just because Cenk says so, doesn't make it true. Grab a dictionary.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fascism

khicks26

what does fascist have do do with Trump? Nothing is the answer. Just because Cenk says so, doesn't make it true. Grab a dictionary.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fascism

Definition of fascism

• 1often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
    • 2: a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control fascism and brutality — J. W. Aldridge>

Sounds like Trump to me.

Now who's calling things the way he's wants to see them. YOU

Not saying your a fascist, but your going down that road. Your just under informed.

khicks26

Fascism: The marriage of the corporate & the state. Run the country like a business.

The US has been going toward this for a while now. Trump is the effect, not the cause.

DwightShrute

Definition of fascism

• 1often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
    • 2: a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control fascism and brutality — J. W. Aldridge>

Sounds like Trump to me.

Now who's calling things the way he's wants to see them. YOU

Not saying your a fascist, but your going down that road. Your just under informed.
    You just debunked yourself. Have a good Sunday.

khicks26

Fascism: Brought to you by Ronald Reagan, The Bush Family, The Clinton's, Obama. US Corporations & the US Media.

Staring: Donald Trump, Steve Bannon, Alex Jones, & the Alt Right.

khicks26

You just debunked yourself. Have a good Sunday.

Yeah how's that? Shit getting to real for your Trump love.

You know your Boy Milo likes to wear an Iron Cross. Why is that?

khicks26

How about old spinach puss Gorka, & his Nazi medal?

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12101

You got to understand, the uneducated voted for Trump. They don't read. Whatever he says, they believe and he knows this. Refugees pouring in( takes 2 years after extensive background checks) most el votes since Regan( DUH). I GOT THE MARKET UP OVER 20,000(YES IT WAS 10,000 A MONTH AGO NOT!!). Fake news is leaking(how can this be) Killings in Chicago are down ( 40 killed on Valentines day). I'm going to a rally in FLOR(VACATION, WHATS THE RALLY FOR) Murder rate highest in 47 years (70's and 80's were much higher). Sweden is a mess(lol lol) and so many more but he knows the uneducated is not going to look it up. He can tell them the US will get Nuked tomorrow and they are would run into their basement and hide but I love it. it makes me laugh

khicks26

How about Trump & his Hitler speech reading. But the asshole can't read an intelligence report.

DwightShrute

khicks26

Its more about History, philosophy, economics & how unfettered capitalism can go to the left or the right.

To the left would be a New Deal.

To the right is Fascism & a police state.

Again Trump is the effect, not the cause.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Its more about History, philosophy, economics & how unfettered capitalism can go to the left or the right.

To the left would be a New Deal.

To the right is Fascism & a police state.

Again Trump is the effect, not the cause.
    they will defend the man basically because they don't really understand what is happening my friend.

people should be outraged about this "fake news" shit. now he has taken a step closer by claiming "the media is the enemy," this actually is even worse than what Nixon said. Imagine that? And these are the guys that claim they love the constitution and the founding fathers, what happened to that. And to top it off they don't even know the meaning of the word Fascism.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    they will defend the man basically because they don't really understand what is happening my friend.

people should be outraged about this "fake news" shit. now he has taken a step closer by claiming "the media is the enemy," this actually is even worse than what Nixon said. Imagine that? And these are the guys that claim they love the constitution and the founding fathers, what happened to that. And to top it off they don't even know the meaning of the word Fascism.
    Oh we know whats happening and the meaning of fascism don't you worry. Its obvious others do not. Scream, pout and deflect all you want but we know who's been wrong on just about everything and who's been right.

spin away.

DwightShrute

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Oh we know whats happening and the meaning of fascism don't you worry. Its obvious others do not. Scream, pout and deflect all you want but we know who's been wrong on just about everything and who's been right.

spin away.

well should we talk about who has been wrong in the past 100 years or so and who has been right. you can start, go ahead. tell me how often the conservative thought has been found by the acceptance of the majority, by the passage of law to be correct.

I will be waiting, it is the same question i have been asking for years, now you obviously are prepared to answer. go ahead.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

spin away.

So you know, okay give some examples. When you are finished I will give some examples.

GO AHEAD!

DwightShrute

naw its ok dante. We can all have opinions about decades ago but I am speaking the last 18 months or so. Some of you keep on making these outlandish claims and accusations and each time you have been wrong. Or at least 99% of the time. I am surprised you aren't tired of it. It must be exhausting. But hey, everyone's different I guess.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

naw its ok dante. We can all have opinions about decades ago but I am speaking the last 18 months or so. Some of you keep on making these outlandish claims and accusations and each time you have been wrong. Or at least 99% of the time. I am surprised you aren't tired of it. It must be exhausting. But hey, everyone's different I guess.

tell me when I have been wrong about 99% of the time in the past 18 months. Just today President Obama has been found correct on the Iran Nuke Deal and you and your buddies are wrong. So tell me when I was wrong, now be specific please. A specific issue.

Go ahead.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

you see this is a BS reply, because it will rely only on your opinion.

the only way we can really answer this question is by what has happened in past history, and the conservatives have been on the wrong side of history almost always. but you can't argue that for two reasons, first you don't even know one victory they own and second you don't even know the issues.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

maybe they are correct in tossing out the Obama idea of not allowing mentally ill people to own guns. they just did that. do you want to defend that issue. that is a great issue to discuss. If we are wrong 99% of the time we must certainly be wrong on this issue.

go ahead talk about this issue.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

when it comes right down to discussing exact issues, these guys come up with nothing. BS all the time, simply BS.

DwightShrute

tell me when I have been wrong about 99% of the time in the past 18 months. Just today President Obama has been found correct on the Iran Nuke Deal and you and your buddies are wrong. So tell me when I was wrong, now be specific please. A specific issue.

Go ahead.
    I wasn't referring to you specifically.

There are dozens of threads and posts showing how wrong sbr liberals have been. Most of us have seen them numerous times. I am not into posting them today. d2bets knows almost all of them.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3962

Every country has fake news,hardly a revelation.

First ... 891011121314 ... Last