easywinner
    easywinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

Problems viewing this site..

I've been having some issues with this site like the past 3 days and idk why. Sometimes when i type in the address it will load fine and then once i sign in i get the internet explorer cannot display this page after attempting to log in or navigate the forums. Just now is actually the first time it has worked in I'd say my last 10 or so attempts. Anybody else been having problems or know why i would be? It's only this site that gives me trouble and I'm online alot and visit probably like 50 sites in an average day so i know it's not my computer or internet because every other site works fine for me. What gives? Thanks for any help.

easywinner

Nobody knows or has any ideas? How about the IT guys or staff from the site? This is only the 2nd time in about 15 or 20 attempts that i was able to sign in and navigate or post. Again this problem only occurs with this site which would lead me to believe that it's not my computer or internet since it's isolated. I often get the internet explorer cannot display this page when attempting to log in and it's only been happening this past week, i never had a problem with this site previous to that. When i click on more info it says can't communicate with forum.sbrforum.com 190.7.198.46 and network diagnostics pinged the remote host but did not receive a response. Can anyone help me? Thanks.

emoney
    emoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Since there were no replies to your thread in over a day, I think you are the only one having this problem which would lead me to believe that it is a problem on your end. Just a guess though, what do I know?

easywinner

Quote Originally Posted by emoney View Post
    Since there were no replies to your thread in over a day, I think you are the only one having this problem which would lead me to believe that it is a problem on your end. Just a guess though, what do I know?
    Are you an IT guy or know much about computers? If so can you please decipher what that jargon means in my last post about what it says when i click more info? Thanks. If I'm the only one having problems that is fine and i don't doubt it because up until a few days ago i never had an issue accessing the site either, i just want to know why i do now and fix it. Like i said this is the only site that gives me problems out of hundreds that i visit, so i don't get it or know why it would just be this one site. Fwiw it's been working fine tonight but this past week has been extremely hit or miss for me. Is it possible that either sbr or my internet provider or for all i know the feds or something could have been blocking me from accessing the site?