RedSox88
    RedSox88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

NCAAB Pick For 1/21/11

Had a bad day yesterday losing my GOM by 2 points but today is another day. Please only post thoughts about this current pick and not hatred of my last nights pick. I fall to 13 and 5 lifetime in my GOM pick and while i only lost by 2 I feel it was a blowout since my spreadsheets showed a 5 point outright win for the Mavs. Anyways new day here and were gonna try and get 3 units back of the 6 we lost yesterday.

The play is Fairfield -4.5 over Canisius. Game goes off at 7PM set

Fairfield has won 12 of it's last 13 games and that will not stop tonight against Canisius. Fairfield comes off a Rider win while Canisius comes off a Sienna loss. The difficulty factor is somewhat non existent as Fairfields schedule is ranked 331 while Canisuis is 287 so no real advantage there. Canisius is putting up more ppg than Fairfield but allowing on defense about 13 more per game. My spreadsheets have Fairfield winning by 7.5

Good luck to everyone who follows and again please no trash talk about yesterday's game. I am still going to be putting my posted plays record here for all too see please try and not judge the record until 50 picks in. I will have an NHL total tonight also

Good luck all let's get this $$$

0-1

RedSox88

I'll be giving out 10 sir points each to the first 2 people who follow this play and it looses and likewise expect a few points in return when Fairfield covers the spread here

RedSox88

Not sir points betpoints damn autocorrect on iPad

RedSox88

Easy cash for us . My spreadsheets showed them winning by 7.5 and they won 67 to 60. Nice pick up of three units to offset yesterday and my hockey play is looking good right now too. Should have a nice 2 and 0 day.

1-1