beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Michael Vick: 'I would love to get another dog in the future'

Michael Vick(notes) wants another dog. He told this to NBC News in an interview set to air Wednesday:
    "I would love to get another dog in the future. I think it would be a big step for me in the rehabilitation process.
    "I think just to have a pet in my household and to show people that I genuinely care, and my love and my passion for animals; I think it would be outstanding. If I ever have the opportunity again I will never take it for granted. I miss having a dog right now. I wish I could. My daughters miss having one, and that's the hardest thing: telling them that we can't have one because of my actions."

What a great idea Mike maybe you could run your own doggy day care after football. I mean since you have this love and passion for dogs now.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vick is a fraud... We know the real Vick... Vick didn't become a better person overnight because he is having a good season... he is just saying the right things when the camera is on.. what do you think he is saying when his homeboys are around?

Did he care for animals when he was hanging them and drowning them?

36mafia
    36mafia's Avatar Become A Pro!

get over it already

bunch of babies crying over spilled milk

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

judge... judge... judge. the only thing that pisses me off about vick is all the fuking money he makes

beerman2619

Your right mafia get over it huh kid. Yeah if a child molester wants to adopt a couple kids after doing his time i say its ok. I mean he did his time get over it huh. Actually i won't get over it he may be a great football player but this guy doesn't need another dog in his lifetime.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow, that would suck. He cant go within 100ft of an animal shelter or pet store like I cant go near a Chuck E. Cheese

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Isn't it part of his parole that he not own animals?

beerman2619

profit nice

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

He paid his debt to society. Should we punish they guy for the rest of his life? Would that be good enough for you guys? Doesn't the man deserve a 2nd chance? He made a mistake and has suffered the consequence of it. I know I've done things in the past that I regret. I believe that Vick is sincere and appreciates what he has now.

36mafia

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    Your right mafia get over it huh kid. Yeah if a child molester wants to adopt a couple kids after doing his time i say its ok. I mean he did his time get over it huh. Actually i won't get over it he may be a great football player but this guy doesn't need another dog in his lifetime.
    i like how you compared a child to a dog

nli07
    nli07's Avatar Become A Pro!

The guy already paid his time in jail, i think there is nothing wrong for him to begin his 2nd journey in life and if that means getting a dog, then let the man get a dog.

HiTMaNN
    HiTMaNN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    Vick is a fraud... We know the real Vick... Vick didn't become a better person overnight because he is having a good season... he is just saying the right things when the camera is on.. what do you think he is saying when his homeboys are around?

Did he care for animals when he was hanging them and drowning them?
    You're an idiot, he never became anything over night. He served ******* jail time for over a year and after that he completed 100s of hours of community service. He has paid his debt to society move the **** on.

HiTMaNN
    HiTMaNN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Quote Originally Posted by nli07 View Post
    The guy already paid his time in jail, i think there is nothing wrong for him to begin his 2nd journey in life and if that means getting a dog, then let the man get a dog.
    Totally agree with you! He should get a Doberman amazing breed!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Vick can do anything he fukkin wants as long as he wins

that is how the world works boys

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8906

People make mistakes and sometimes understanding what you did wrong and having a chance to make amends is the best thing to do. I am pulling for Vick to turn his life around. I believe in second chances.

It's like people who get arrested for DWI. They can be the best spokes people for drinking and driving. I applaud Vick and wish him luck.

Name:  vick.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  48.4 KB

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    People make mistakes and sometimes understanding what you did wrong and having a chance to make amends is the best thing to do. I am pulling for Vick to turn his life around. I believe in second chances.

It's like people who get arrested for DWI. They can be the best spokes people for drinking and driving. I applaud Vick and wish him luck.

Name:  vick.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  48.4 KB
    Dwight where did you get that picture?

36mafia

that pic gets me everytime

patswin
    patswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10189

would be funny for someone to go the local animal shelter in a vick jersey and try to adopt a few pit bulls

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Dwight where did you get that picture?
    either theonion.com or the www.spcai.org

I can't remember
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 08-21-14 at 01:32 PM.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

either theonion.com or the www.spcai.org
    first time I've seen it. fukkin hilarious.
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 08-21-14 at 01:32 PM.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't think Vick doesn't get media training. It's a loaded question, but he could see that one coming from miles ahead. So he answers it in such a way that he ends up with his daughter and his own remorse.

THE PROFIT

Ive never heard of such shit! If you were violent & beat your wife years ago, but went to therapy & counseling & turned your life around, are you not allowed to ever be around women again???

I used to beat my dick viciously, it put a restraining order against me. But were happy once again & have come to an understanding

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    I used to beat my dick viciously, it put a restraining order against me. But were happy once again & have come to an understanding

used to? Ya right!

THE PROFIT

used to? Ya right!
    yeah, I just slap him around a little now, getting too old to round after round like we used to

rumple
    rumple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12801

I think he likes dogs, he was just pressured by his homies to get into dog fighting.

Grind House
    Grind House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3857

Child molesting pervs get some bullshit time, get out and get another kid and nobody gives a shit. But we're gonna get all in a uproar over a stupid ass dog. Fuk outta here! And why does JJ Gold have another dude in his picture? Shits crazy!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 518

That's like Robert Downey Jr saying I would love to have a plate of yayo tonight.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by Grind House View Post
    Child molesting pervs get some bullshit time, get out and get another kid and nobody gives a shit. But we're gonna get all in a uproar over a stupid ass dog. Fuk outta here! And why does JJ Gold have another dude in his picture? Shits crazy!
    child molesters are an exception. It's proven fact that they cannot be rehabilitated. The only solution is to keep them locked up or put them to death.

Chugs
    Chugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

This is priceless, guy cant be serious.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Vick is my favorite player now, I use to hate guy in his first stint.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

JJ he is an inspiration to anyone who has made a huge mistake and overcome. I believe that people should have another chance if they make a mistake. We are just human beings and are not perfect. He has made it. Lost it and made it again but even better.

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

fkin babies get over it already

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

he has kids.....when he first got out of prison i felt really bad for him when i saw the pain in his eyes while talking about explaining to them why they cant have a dog.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 518

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    he has kids.....when he first got out of prison i felt really bad for him when i saw the pain in his eyes while talking about explaining to them why they cant have a dog.
    He can get them a kitty, hamster, bunny or any other pet than dog. Maybe one of those robotic dogs they make in Japan.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Do you fukks realize how many dogs are put to sleep every day? Stop comparing them to children, idiots.

12 Last