gdoom
    gdoom's Avatar Become A Pro!

I cant believe they blew it,,

I cannot believe that Houston blew it...That gane cost me over 10 stacks...

gdoom
    gdoom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh yeah

I had the money line as well...

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

There pretty lucky they were even in the game to start with, that's what happens when you consistently fall behind every game, especially 28-7. I think I heard that's the 4th time this year they have trailed by more than 10 in the 4th, come back and LOST.

rem sleep
    rem sleep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18939

Is a stack 10 grand? Thats a real tough loss. I took the Mavs ML on a parlay and they were the only team that screw me.

Viperpiper
    Viperpiper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 703

all that then loose.... lol

sapidoc
    oddsfire
    sapidoc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 712

They have to have it to blow it. Raven's almost blew it.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I don't really see how it's a tough loss. It's tough loss if you had a lot of money on it but it wasn't an unlucky loss.

Houston never led in the game and trailed by 21 twice. Houston was down 15 in the 4th quarter. One more Ravens first down and the game was over. Then Houston kept converting 4th downs and finally converted the two point conversion at the end.

Houston was lucky to even send it to overtime.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

stack=dime

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I don't really see how it's a tough loss. It's tough loss if you had a lot of money on it but it wasn't an unlucky loss.

Houston never led in the game and trailed by 21 twice. Houston was down 15 in the 4th quarter. One more Ravens first down and the game was over. Then Houston kept converting 4th downs and finally converted the two point conversion at the end.

This!

Doc

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Doc JS View Post
    This! Doc
    The Ravens dominated 90% of the game.

If Baltimore had lost you could say THEY blew it.

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

that's why it'd be a bad beat.. even though they were never in it, just to get teased like that would hurt.. imagine when it was 28-7, you turn the channel and in your mind, that money is lost.. then you see it's tied and you can't lose now at +3.. you are dancing with joy.. then the pick.. and you LOSE..

it'd be better off for HOU backers to have just lost 42-7 than to be teased like that. they gave them the money back, then took it back again. Major Tease.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Quote Originally Posted by gdoom View Post
    I cannot believe that Houston blew it...That gane cost me over 10 stacks...
    You can't believe you lost? It was a fuckin' miracle that it was even close.

It's the Ravens that nearly blew that game after being up 15 with 8 minutes to go.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    that's why it'd be a bad beat.. even though they were never in it, just to get teased like that would hurt.. imagine when it was 28-7, you turn the channel and in your mind, that money is lost.. then you see it's tied and you can't lose now at +3.. you are dancing with joy.. then the pick.. and you LOSE.. it'd be better off for HOU backers to have just lost 42-7 than to be teased like that. they gave them the money back, then took it back again.
    I placed my third largest wager of the year on the Ravens -3 tonight. While it's probably not quite as much as some people bet it was a decent bet for me. I thought it was easy money when the Ravens were up 21 then at the end I thought, "here we go again." Then I thought, "I'm going to ******* lose one of these plays again."

Not to mention that that last Houston TD made me lose my lead in my fantasy football playoffs. I had the Ravens defense and that subtracted points from me. I had thought my fantasy game was in the bag and now this amazing comeback with Andre Johnson against my Ravens defense! The prize pool in my fantasy league is $3600 so it's a pretty decent payout if I win.

In overtime the only way for me to win my bet and my fantasy game was a defensive TD by the Ravens. My prayers were answered!!!

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

NFL games are tough

New England and Brady are playing well and they don't make mistakes.

Zenyatta 19-1
    SWFL
    Zenyatta 19-1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 591

best story yet big d...only way i get out of the hole with my bookie was a pick 6 cause i had 4 parlays with the other side winning already...good cash

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Zenyatta 19-1 View Post
    best story yet big d...only way i get out of the hole with my bookie was a pick 6 cause i had 4 parlays with the other side winning already...good cash
    Thanks. I feel like I have horrible luck and I was thinking, here I go again. I'm going to lose the bet and Fantasy game when it was in the bag 20 minutes ago.

Then I needed a miracle and I actually got it. It was great. I'm not used to winning like this. I don't really know what to do.