Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Michael Vick -Tool

This thug gets permission to come to the game an hour later than the rest of the team today and then sits in the locker room the entire game even though he was designated the team's 3rd QB today. He will never change, it will always be all about him.

It's a shame when he got injured a part of his ribs didn't break off and pierce his heart.

The guy is a POS. I'm glad Kolb is doing well. Maybe Kolb will get his job back. He should.

Jiggy Fly
    I got soul but I'm not a soldier!!
    Jiggy Fly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Amen!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Well he was not playing so not a big deal

Secondly Kolb is a better passer and is Phila's QB of future, that is a given.

Vick will end up in jail after football anyway

dbnmln
    dbnmln's Avatar Become A Pro!

go Kolb go....I should buy my dog and your dog a Kolb jersey.

Lincoln73
    Lincoln73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Andy Reid said he didn't want him om the sideline for fear of him getting hit.

xu2x3t
    xu2x3t's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    It's a shame when he got injured a part of his ribs didn't break off and pierce his heart.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

This thug gets permission to come to the game an hour later than the rest of the team today and then sits in the locker room the entire game even though he was designated the team's 3rd QB today. He will never change, it will always be all about him.

The guy is a POS. I'm glad Kolb is doing well. Maybe Kolb will get his job back. He should.
    This is a little harsh. You must have caught a black guy inside your sweetie. Stretched her out, now she cant even feel you inside her.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheCommish, rookie, and plzkthx

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

"I think it doesn't make sense to try to rush back and play and be hurting. The team has really jelled right now ... There's no reason to just break that up. We have a bye next week, which makes it even better."

Vick also was asked about arriving later than usual to the stadium Sunday and not being in uniform despite being designated the Eagles' third quarterback. Reid said Monday that Vick was present mainly to receive treatment and would have played only in "an absolute emergency."

"I stayed in the locker room, watched the game from the locker room," Vick said. "I had the hot pack on my chest and was getting treatment the entire time. I was there if I was needed as the emergency No. 3."

source- NFL.COM

this thread= epic fail.
    Points Awarded:

cant call it gave 4TH AND STUPID 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

kp126
    kp126's Avatar Become A Pro!

Scorpion -Tool

777_hotstreak
    777_hotstreak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 720

i personally think kolb is way overrated vick needs to get healthy so he can come back and lead the eagles to the playoffs many people dnt want to believe it but vick is better than kolb hands down!!

Mr Windy City
    BANNED
    Mr Windy City's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mike Vick is the man.

Scorpion
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    This is a little harsh. You must have caught a black guy inside your sweetie. Stretched her out, now she cant even feel you inside her.

SaludDengerate
    SaludDengerate's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maybe vick will do my wife and give me some gambling money

dwaechte
    dwaechte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

What an uninformed post.

jgray
    jgray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    "I think it doesn't make sense to try to rush back and play and be hurting. The team has really jelled right now ... There's no reason to just break that up. We have a bye next week, which makes it even better."

Vick also was asked about arriving later than usual to the stadium Sunday and not being in uniform despite being designated the Eagles' third quarterback. Reid said Monday that Vick was present mainly to receive treatment and would have played only in "an absolute emergency."

"I stayed in the locker room, watched the game from the locker room," Vick said. "I had the hot pack on my chest and was getting treatment the entire time. I was there if I was needed as the emergency No. 3."

source- NFL.COM

this thread= epic fail.
    Great response.

philswin
    philswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4640

Vick was told not to dress and not to be on the sidelines. With the Eagles Oline they are going to need two QBs one will always be hurt

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post

MB
    MB's Avatar Become A Pro!

Damn somebody's on Vick's nuts

kcDdegenerate
    kcDdegenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Joe_Shabadoo
    Joe_Shabadoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

This thug gets permission to come to the game an hour later than the rest of the team today and then sits in the locker room the entire game even though he was designated the team's 3rd QB today. He will never change, it will always be all about him. It's a shame when he got injured a part of his ribs didn't break off and pierce his heart. The guy is a POS. I'm glad Kolb is doing well. Maybe Kolb will get his job back. He should.
    "...but what about Donte' Stallworth...and Leonard Little..."

RibbedTrojan
    RibbedTrojan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

scorpion i'm with you bro. It's all about the thug.

Scorpion
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by SaludDengerate View Post
    Maybe vick will do my wife and give me some gambling money
    Nice avatar, who the **** is that?
    Are you beantownjim sir?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

There was no need for Vick to be on sidelines

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

During the week Vick said "I don't need to practice to play". And practiced a little during the week. He was willing to go to the media and tell them that he was ready to go and wanted to play. That's the exact opposite of the "good soldier" way Kolb has handled this, at least publicly.

I believe Vick was kept off the field to keep the media from doing a dozen reaction shots of Vick the same way they did with Kolb, and to keep Vick out of Andy's ears if Kolb struggled early. The "injury treatment" angle is just an explanation.

Does anyone else remember how AWFUL Vick was in the preseason? I mean he looked braindead out there. He has thrown a few dropped picks as well. I think Andy may be holding him out to trade him at max value before he comes back down to earth. Whether he'd be better than Kolb or not, Kolb has seven more years in the tank at least. Plus, last week Kolb was accurate at 5 and 50 yards, the guy is absolutely no slouch and has a Brady-esque team first mentality that Vick (or Donovan McNabb with his gloating after putting up a 60 passer rating) never did.

plzkthx
    plzkthx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Vick is God and Kolb is the crap. Enough said..

navyhawk
    navyhawk's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just more comments from thr ghetto. Vick is garbage. Just look up his lifetime stats