lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Make sure all you squares that take the Jets - 3 and ml show up here on sunday.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by big0mar View Post
    Broncos have the deepest receiving corps in the NFL. The Jets have two legitimate NFL corners. Kyle Wilson is terrible, and their 4th CB is Dwight Lowery! And theres a good chance Revis doesn't even play! Imagine if Kyle Wilson is the #2 CB.

The Broncos will move the ball easily, the question is if they can score in the red zone.

Omar the books are alreading depositing the Jets bettors money. Now the only thing the books are waiting for is the Jets second hf bettors cash. I love squares. You dont fade Denver when they are a dog at home.

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Omar the books are alreading depositing the Jets bettors money. Now the only thing the books are waiting for is the Jets second hf bettors cash. I love squares. You dont fade Denver when they are a dog at home.

csm506
    csm506's Avatar Become A Pro!

I will take your action Lakerboy if you want up to 50 betpoints no jiuce +3 points, let me know by depositing into my account, if you win I will pay you as soon as the game ends, Jet's may win this one ugly but they will find away. GL

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by csm506 View Post
    I will take your action Lakerboy if you want up to 50 betpoints no jiuce +3 points, let me know by depositing into my account, if you win I will pay you as soon as the game ends, Jet's may win this one ugly but they will find away. GL

Jets are -3 -112 at pinny. Im not really into betpoints bets but i understand thats the only way we can bet here. I dont bet off numbers unless its in my favour. If you want Jets -3 -112 you post up 56 points to this post. Cheers.

$Burm$
    $Burm$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

can't believe these squares have money left after the first 5 weeks of the season

csm506
    csm506's Avatar Become A Pro!

I will do so on Sunday morning, no matter if the line is the same or it dips etc. You will see the points in your account GL

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

lb i see your point about the broncos being the play right here long term but you really think they are that good? They have Orton on offense and thats it. Jets are the best team in the league.

all i want to know is if you think any 13-3 year or better contender in past years (colts, pats, saints) has lost games like this and who do you think the teams that go 13-3 this year because there will be a couple. If you think Broncos are one of those teams left in the Jets tough schedule then play it.

$Burm$
    $Burm$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    lb i see your point about the broncos being the play right here long term but you really think they are that good? They have Orton on offense and thats it. Jets are the best team in the league.

all i want to know is if you think any 13-3 year or better contender in past years (colts, pats, saints) has lost games like this and who do you think the teams that go 13-3 this year because there will be a couple. If you think Broncos are one of those teams left in the Jets tough schedule then play it.
    goat, wanna thank ya for the pm again bro, already working on some of the teams schedule, tossed u sum pts in ur other thread

Lockitup1x
    Lockitup1x's Avatar Become A Pro!

Orton is going to be told to play it conservative so it all hinges on what kind of an offensive showing the Jets have. Ladanian comes to mind...

kritter
    kritter's Avatar Become A Pro!

jets will bust the horse

dodger33
    Kershnasty
    dodger33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

I have the broncos also lb! Good luck!

Intuitive_Edge
    Bi-Winning +EV
    Intuitive_Edge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

Dont like the matchup. 1 Dimensional and shit D is not good news but i understand the angle for Denver.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9156

leaning on the broncos also. orton is the man

ronjon619
    California Uber Alles
    ronjon619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

lakerboy, running his mouth again about taking square dollars.

absolute
    absolute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5076

orton is one of the best quarterbacks this season. #2 passing offense and jets pass defense hasnt looked that good to me. jets coming off an emotional mnf game. they've already had multiple emotional game. i definitely see a a let down here.

Hotnicks
    Hotnicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10519

LB, does the fade the MNF winners affect this since the monday football night winners 1-3 this season? Bal won and lost the following week, KC won the following week, saints won and lost the following week, Bears won and lost the following week. Pats were on a bye week so i don't think it factors in due to belicheck's bye week winning percentage.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Thanks for the tip LB. Good spot 4 denver here. Pinny currently at +104 for +3

Cappy
    Cappy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 880

I have to disagree, I think that the Broncos +3 is weighted heavily in the broncos favor, they're simply not as good as the jets by a longshot. Clearly they're being given some respect by only being given three points, but any more than that and I would be astounded. The best bet in 20 years? That's a retarded statement to make, you've barely made a case for it being the best bet this week, if I believed what you were saying. Good luck

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    You are washed up just quit gambling now pal

Jets(-3) are the play here.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stick to NBA.

ScottLocke
    ScottLocke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

I'd lean Denver here, really wish I could get them at +4 tho and I hope it goes up to that. Jets traveling to Denver and also looking forward to their week off next is not a good spot at all for them. That said, the Jets seem to show up with their A game every week and if they do I really don't think Denver has much of chance. So this will prob be a no bet for me unless it goes up to +4, I really do like the over here and I rarely do over/unders.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Everybody now knows those all out third down blitzes are coming. Rex has become way too predictable. The smart play here is the over.

Italia_NYC
    Italia_NYC's Avatar Become A Pro!

They only allow Sanchez to throw the ball 6 times a game, hence his 0 interceptions so far. Orton, somehow I believe is the leagues leading passer. If the Broncos can curb the Jet's running game, they win. I don't know though.... Bronco's seem to be battling a lot of injuries at the moment.
    Last edited by Italia_NYC; 10-14-10 at 09:10 AM.

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Broncos get to come back to some home cooking this week and nothing is worse for a east coast team than playing in the mile high city at 4pm EST. Broncos as home dogs is one of the most profitable bets in the NFL the last 20 + years and it already lost once this year when the colts won in Denver as big faves so i dont see tha happening two times in a row. The Jets are of course now a big public darling and the pubes are all over them with less rest. Broncos come up big here and pull out the win.

Thoughts.
    I agree they win this game as well. I took the Broncos ML as soon as the lines posted up.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Ya, being a huge Jets fan this game on the schedule always scares me. Jets have never faired well at Mile High Stadium. I originally thought this line would be somewhere around Jets -6. Being that the Jets have been cover machines and are nearly running on all cylinders...great run game with the 2 headed monster. the passing attack has shown success, and they are adding Holmes for a 2nd week. That being said, Revis is questionable and the Jets are going to see one of the better passing attacks in the league. They like to send a lot of all out blitzes that leave their corners in single coverage without any help over top. Orton should throw for close to 300 yards.
    The Broncos are last in the league in rushing so the Jets being in the top 3 in run defense shouldn't have any worries preparing for that in their short week off the monday night game. This game is a tough game to cap with all the factors involved. I was thinking of a small play on Denver if the line was higher than +3 because I think this will be a close high scoring game.
    Jets will not lack any motivation as Rex gets them in the right mindset to play every week and this week will be the same right before a bye week. Look for Jets to run the shyt out of the ball and play tough defense.
    My mind and heart are telling me Jets should win this game and take care of business, but off a tough emotional monday night win going into Mile High is a very tough situation, no matter how bad the broncos are....More than likely a no play or i'll just put $50 on my squad just so I can ride or die with my squad...should be up enough where the $50 won't even dent the bankroll

But LB, I like where ur heads at here....although I hope your wrong

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

Quote Originally Posted by Italia_NYC View Post
    They only allow Sanchez to throw the ball 6 times a game, hence his 0 interceptions so far. Orton, somehow I believe is the leagues leading passer. If the Broncos can curb the Jet's running game, they win. I don't know though.... Bronco's seem to be battling a lot of injuries at the moment.
    Maybe if u had a clue and looked at the stats bro, last game Sanchez threw 44 times...def. more than 6 numb nuts
    Points Awarded:

Blue Jay 4 L 13 gave EDDIE MONEY LINE 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Blue Jay 4 L 13

Italia_NYC
    Italia_NYC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EDDIE MONEY LINE View Post
    Maybe if u had a clue and looked at the stats bro, last game Sanchez threw 44 times...def. more than 6 numb nuts
    Your homerism will only land you in the poor house friend.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

Nah not really boy, notice how I said I might put $50 on them if I do anything...if $50 puts me in the poor house then damn, i'm doing something wrong with my life...Jets have made me the most money this year, and I know they aren't gonna win them all- Last week vs. Vikes I hammered them for $500, mostly b/c I was at the game...Yes I got lucky on the pick 6, but I'm a seasoned gambler now and i'm not ever gonna go broke gambling....already did that to myself and never make the same mistakes...Good luck to u!

I'm not saying Broncos +3 is a bad call....it might be the right call actually, but I hope not

saintjames
    saintjames's Avatar Become A Pro!

this can be 1 of those games the jets overlook

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

Quote Originally Posted by saintjames View Post
    this can be 1 of those games the jets overlook
    they are definitely not gonna overlook the game right before the bye...especially on the road (one of the toughest places to play)...and with rex ryan as the coach. Definitely not gonna overlook the game! Players were already talking about it in postgame interviews after the minn game.

Can they lose??? Certainly, any given sunday...but overlook the game???? Not a chance

2Bdown
    2Bdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

Broncos SU and ATS results in order so far this season...Lose, Win, Lose, Win, Lose...

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Broncos are one-dimensional (no running game at all). That means it's relatively easy to prepare for them. In his second year Josh Daniels has done a terrible job with this team and is milking a so-so QB for all he can. But extremely high passing/rushing ratios are never good, and can only be maintained by the top echelon of QB's (and even then make the team too vulnerable). The other coaching staff has a far more complete team to work with. Denver just got gashed by the Ravens in the running game (233 versus 39 yards), and didn't address the problems identified by the Titans in the game before (121 versus 19 rushing yards); Denver -by way of exception- beat Tennessee with a 16+ passing/rushing ratio, and it is unlikely that the Jets coaching staff will fall for that. The game plan for the Jets is simple. Keep the ball on the ground, and outrun Denver (a piece of cake), while controlling the clock and giving their own defense plenty of rest.

alex81
    alex81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

I like the OVER in this one.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

This is a tricky game LB as very good points here with the 1 day less of rest and this game being played in the mile high city. The square play would be to take the Jets -3 & ML but I'm definitely leaning Broncos here.

Its unfortunate squares have to win sometimes and this could be one of those times. Wouldn't load up on this game be cautious.

First 12345 ... Last