kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3487

i would love rubberband baseball plays

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3661

big deal...350 betpoints. monopoly money anyway...no way to transfer that many if he could garner them, which he couldn't...he should have accepted the reality show he was offered to expose him and his family suffering from his gambling woes...now he has to hope for deliverance III to be scripted casted and filmed and that he gets to do the sequel...

tzMoney
    tzMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope the guy is ok...he was great entertainment on SBR. The desire to win is in every gambler...I appreciate stories like this because every now and again I press too much. I'm sure we all do...everything within reason.

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    big deal...350 betpoints. monopoly money anyway...no way to transfer that many if he could garner them, which he couldn't...he should have accepted the reality show he was offered to expose him and his family suffering from his gambling woes...now he has to hope for deliverance III to be scripted casted and filmed and that he gets to do the sequel...

??? the fcker has 520 pts. He could if he wasnt a stiff.. I will expose the guy just waiting for the right time It will be sort of like a reality show when I'm done.. Lets just say I'm calling it All in the Family!! Im stealing the popular 70's sitcom title..

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE
    nobs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by minet123 View Post
    We admitted we were powerless over our addiction, that our lives had become unmanageable

Gambling is not an addiction. Have you ever sucked COCKK to gamble ? I used to suck COCKK for coke. Gambling is no addiction. Boo this man.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: excel, and Cougar Bait

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by nobs View Post
    Gambling is not an addiction. Have you ever sucked COCKK to gamble ? I used to suck COCKK for coke. Gambling is no addiction. Boo this man.
    Post of the fukin year.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

BGS 9.5
    BGS 9.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3791

Quote Originally Posted by excel View Post
    Post of the fukin year.
    agreed, close the "Polls" right now

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

nobs slobbed nobs now that's fukkin funny boys

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Brock, post the rubberband All-Star game winner right here!

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8798

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Bait View Post
    Brock, post the rubberband All-Star game winner right here!
    American League +105, Pound the Fuk out of it!

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    American League +105, Pound the Fuk out of it!

NL for 30k.

Matches Malone
    Living life @ -115
    Matches Malone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

A must read thread for all SBR members.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

Brock, do a video. State of affairs and what not. Bankroll, ect.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

Quote Originally Posted by donkdown View Post

??? the fcker has 520 pts. He could if he wasnt a stiff.. I will expose the guy just waiting for the right time It will be sort of like a reality show when I'm done.. Lets just say I'm calling it All in the Family!! Im stealing the popular 70's sitcom title..

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

Brock, I want every side and total in NFL this week posted here. You are hot lately.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2247

I think that every poster on SBR should donate $25.00 to the annual Brock Lander's fund. I think we could raise a couple grand for Brock if people participated and really cared about the strapping young lad... I can't wait for the day that Brock moves out of his house and starts a family of his own... He still is living in the same room he grew up in as a youth...

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

Let's go Brock, who are you on?

Like any totals?

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Brock gave me the okay to tell everyone exaclty what happened as opposed to guys making shit up.

Okay, here is exaclty what happened to Brock Landers, as far as I know.

Earlier this year Brock used betpoints to get an account started at The Greek. He had a great run in college basketball this year. I don't know what he hit, but it really was a high percentage. He was up BIG. In real dollars now, not points. Then basball season came. And, the grind of gambling every day eventually drained his account. So he borrowed some money from people at work. I don't know how much. He used this money to try and get what he had already lost back. It didn't work. He lost their money as well and took out a car title loan, and also wrote some bad checks, one from the Credit Union-and that account he already closed. Also some more checks that he knew he didn't have the funds to cover. I believe if he can't fix this with the banks he could go to jail. He asked me for a loan of $1,600 before he went on his Washington/New York vacation. I told him I couldn't do it. While on vacation with his family he kept gambling. I tried to keep him aflot with a CFB winner here and there but he played too many games and too many parlays, and favorites, he loves favorites. Sunday NFL football was the nail in the coffin. The Tennessee loss to Denver sealed the deal. He was bust, more than bust, and he sent me a text saying he wouldn't be in Champaign for the football game. He was crying a little and I tried to be there for the guy, I could tell it was a rough time. I told him to try to patch it up with his wife any way he could. Then he said he was still paying off the mortgage from his paycheck and his Dad was going to be really pissed when they came back from vacation especially since the only way he could cash his 401K out was to quit his job. Luckily his wife took him back and though he is not allowed to gamble and probably isn't even allowed to look at his own paycheck anymore, one has to wonder...will Brock Landers be back? Time will tell.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24878

Check in Landers...

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

The thing is JJ all that stuff happened. Brock did actually call me crying, and I really thought he was getting a divorce over this shit.

Can honestly not believe he is back gambling, it's a real addiction.

flyingillini

The thing is JJ all that stuff happened. Brock did actually call me crying, and I really thought he was getting a divorce over this shit.

Can honestly not believe he is back gambling, it's a real addiction.
    JJ and I will always make sure Brock is funded so he can keep his addiction... He needs to not deny himself of his one true love... that is gambling... Cougar, he is not married and doesn't have any kids... he still lives at home, still gets breakfast cooked for himself every morning just like in junior high.....he took you for a ride with that story... I want Brock to do whatever it takes to make himself very happy in life.. he needs to be funded and have accounts at 10+ books...

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Hey Brock: I'm truly sorry for mocking you on here. I didn't know the full Brock Landers story.

I'm a little disturbed that you're still on here.

Anyways, I hope I'm not enabling, I'm never going to ask for a pick again.

But, it's just an idea, you might want to start making money selling your picks?
    if sweet jones can do it, i don't see why you can't?
    But not if it enables you to start gambling again.

Anyways, Peace. I hope everything works out for you.

ferndog
    ferndog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1731

I didn't realize how serious this was.

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    JJ and I will always make sure Brock is funded so he can keep his addiction... He needs to not deny himself of his one true love... that is gambling... Cougar, he is not married and doesn't have any kids... he still lives at home, still gets breakfast cooked for himself every morning just like in junior high.....he took you for a ride with that story... I want Brock to do whatever it takes to make himself very happy in life.. he needs to be funded and have accounts at 10+ books...
    Holy fukk that's sad. Why don't you pool some money together and get him a Russian mail order bride instead?

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLcopter View Post
    Holy fukk that's sad. Why don't you pool some money together and get him a Russian mail order bride instead?
    I think as a community we at SBR need to help Brock stay in the game and also get a wife... We need to support Brock and all his habits... Count me in for 5k a year....

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

Here it is

Start at page 1

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25115

Cougar may well win an Oscar for this - Best Documentary.

BGS 9.5
    BGS 9.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3791

We need a Saturday morning Brock video of him in the spare bedroom drinking white russians from the bottle calling people fukks, with G n R playing in the background.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

I should win an Oscar for taking that phone call. One of those things I should go through my phone and figure out if it recorded the conversation. I have that app but don't know if I had it back then.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

you know what, who gives a damn what happened to Landers? The forum isn't going anywhere. If he want's to post, he will

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Edit: Good Luck Brock!

Matches Malone
    Living life @ -115
    Matches Malone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

With the Big 10 tourney right around the corner, I'm sure he'll be back. The Big 10 is his specialty.

First ... 121314151617 Last