You’re fire!!!

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23025

F-K gaybron Pathetic being who HATES AMERICA. 357

TeddyB
    TeddyB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 903

Don't you know how it works? LeBron's teams play like crap the coach gets all the blame; LeBron's team wins he gets all the credit.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 1169

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyB View Post
    Don't you know how it works? LeBron's teams play like crap the coach gets all the blame; LeBron's team wins he gets all the credit.
    Always Teddy! If we just had a better coach!

TeddyB
    TeddyB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 903

Lol

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12182

Ham sandwich had to go. Smart move.

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Ham sandwich had to go. Smart move.
    That entire roster is done.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2409

Who’s the next coach?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 711

Darvin Ham will have a great coaching career somewhere else. That team had no business being in every game with Denver.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13409

The guy's rotations were absolutely awful. His timeouts and challenges weren't much better. The best players were rarely on the floor together during the regular season and they basically got stuck playing the best team in the first round because of his moves.

Was this roster a championship roster? Probably not, but I'd much rather take on a Denver team in the conf finals than the first round. At least give the other teams in the west a chance to knock Denver off. Pelinka should be out too but he's too close to Jeannie and I doubt that's going to happen.

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Who’s the next coach?
    Player/Coach Lebron James

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13409

Coach Bud

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30738

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    The guy's rotations were absolutely awful. His timeouts and challenges weren't much better. The best players were rarely on the floor together during the regular season and they basically got stuck playing the best team in the first round because of his moves.

Was this roster a championship roster? Probably not, but I'd much rather take on a Denver team in the conf finals than the first round. At least give the other teams in the west a chance to knock Denver off. Pelinka should be out too but he's too close to Jeannie and I doubt that's going to happen.
    Yep zero adjustments at halftime, or it'd almost be like he'd make adjustments to be worse. Always get killed in the 3rd quarter

The other team could go on a 20-0 run and he still wouldn't call a timeout. I've never seen anything like this guy, it's like he was trolling the players and the fans

Then his love affair with Prince, playing him 40+ minutes like he's a superstar. It's almost like he was paid off to sabotage the Lakers this year, in a year that ended up with James and Davis healthy for most of it. Just a complete waste, I would be livid if I was a Lakers fan

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Coach Bud
    He should decline.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Can't trust Jeannie Buss to make the right changes even if Lebron and AD come back next year. This Laker team is screwed. Lebron is gonna be a year older and AD is a walking injury at this point. Not looking good for next year.

Better make some big trades or rebuild from the ground up at this point.

asiagambler

Can't trust Jeannie Buss to make the right changes even if Lebron and AD come back next year. This Laker team is screwed. Lebron is gonna be a year older and AD is a walking injury at this point. Not looking good for next year.

Are they going to draft Bronny James ??

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Are they going to draft Bronny James ??
    That apple will fall far from the tree. The kid will never be close to as good as what his father was.

Lebron has pull and he may want to play with his son for 1 more year and then retire. I could see that draft happening. Lakers won't make the playoffs next year if they give the kid major playing time.

mjsuax13

They are screwed and a great example of why you SHOULDN’T send significant assets to any team for any of these guys. Here is what I would do:

1. Hire a guy to Nancy Kerrigan AD’s knees. You just made him the highest paid player in the league. He doesn’t really want to play, he’s just tall.

2. Lebron- make him player/coach the team or ship him to play wherever Bronny ends up. As the owner- I would not be a hostage for Lebron at 40. Maybe at 24 I’d be more agreeable.

3. Fire Pelinka. This guy has never done anything well other than be Kobe Bryant’s agent. That wasn’t hard.

4. Trade anything left for any picks you can get. No first rounders until 2026. We know they will trade those chasing another bum.

asiagambler

They will probably go after Trae Young

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    They will probably go after Trae Young
    And give away everything else.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    They are screwed and a great example of why you SHOULDN’T send significant assets to any team for any of these guys. Here is what I would do:

1. Hire a guy to Nancy Kerrigan AD’s knees. You just made him the highest paid player in the league. He doesn’t really want to play, he’s just tall.

2. Lebron- make him player/coach the team or ship him to play wherever Bronny ends up. As the owner- I would not be a hostage for Lebron at 40. Maybe at 24 I’d be more agreeable.

3. Fire Pelinka. This guy has never done anything well other than be Kobe Bryant’s agent. That wasn’t hard.

4. Trade anything left for any picks you can get. No first rounders until 2026. We know they will trade those chasing another bum.

Lakers are known for giving up the house for aging star players. It eventually bites them in the ass. No draft picks, salary Cap is maxed out, etc. In the end you have aged star players that get injured often and a crap supporting cast of players sitting on the bench ready to come in..

mjsuax13

Lakers are known for giving up the house for aging star players. It eventually bites them in the ass. No draft picks, salary Cap is maxed out, etc. In the end you have aged star players that get injured often and a crap supporting cast of players sitting on the bench ready to come in..
    They are not winning the west with this roster. Never gonna happen.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

They are not winning the west with this roster. Never gonna happen.
    Can still build around AD if he can stay healthy. That's about it to keep hope barely alive in Laker town.

asiagambler

If they can get Dejohnte Murray without giving up Reaves and Vanderbilt then they have a chance

Just need a competent coach and a good backup center

But Spurs might outbid them for Murray

mjsuax13

Can still build around AD if he can stay healthy. That's about it to keep hope barely alive in Laker town.
    Please. AD is done.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Please. AD is done.
    Probably so. He is a walking injury now for sure going forward.