ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7028

Carlos is actively tanking a match at the moment v Struff it's hilarious to watch

pretty sure he lost the 2nd set TB on purpose or he's just that much of a fool... always going early for a perfect sideline hit instead of winning actual rallies

then he gets a 3rd set break gets it to 5-3 to hold serve to close out and blows it, blows a dumb point 40-30, blows match point... then it's 40-40 and he gets what he wants on a return and goes for the corner wide open doesn't need to be perfect and he misses by a ton then just randomly hits a ball long to get broke

if he wins this match that's just going to hurt him going forward

good luck with this guy

Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 605

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    Carlos is actively tanking a match at the moment v Struff it's hilarious to watch

pretty sure he lost the 2nd set TB on purpose or he's just that much of a fool... always going early for a perfect sideline hit instead of winning actual rallies

then he gets a 3rd set break gets it to 5-3 to hold serve to close out and blows it, blows a dumb point 40-30, blows match point... then it's 40-40 and he gets what he wants on a return and goes for the corner wide open doesn't need to be perfect and he misses by a ton then just randomly hits a ball long to get broke

if he wins this match that's just going to hurt him going forward

good luck with this guy
    I just started watching from up 5-3 in s3. Besides the Celtics who I'm obv most confident in (Porzingas now injured), none of them are even close to a lock. The only thing I could hope for is injury luck & whatever happens, happens. Agree with your last sentence. Was kinda hoping he'd blow this match instead of him now thinking he's probably more bulletproof than he actually is.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    I just started watching from up 5-3 in s3. Besides the Celtics who I'm obv most confident in (Porzingas now injured), none of them are even close to a lock. The only thing I could hope for is injury luck & whatever happens, happens. Agree with your last sentence. Was kinda hoping he'd blow this match instead of him now thinking he's probably more bulletproof than he actually is.
    if it's an injury that he can return quickly from or for the east finals there is no one stopping Boston from winning the East this season with all the injuries to other teams

and books know it before yesterday's game they were -245 to win the conference and that's pretty nuts

bet a lot of people just dumped tons on the Celtics to win the conference and are just waiting for the payday

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25016

Quote Originally Posted by 2Sweeet View Post
    You obv never seen where this guy throws Pitches at? Stop hating and let him win first. This is the only good thread on here right now.
    Simmer down, clown. How is anything I said even remotely hating? I didn't bring up the topic, I simply chimed in on it. Me stating facts has no bearing on whether or not he wins.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13556

doug youre a nutjob. best of luck on these crazy wagers lol

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

u still live in tht tiny apt in jew york?

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1659

Hopefully he cashed out earlier

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47595

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Hopefully he cashed out earlier
    Nuggets look dead in the water, wonder what the cashout figure is now? They could still comeback but going to be a tall order...

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26

I told him

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9532

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    I told him
    ^^^ That post might be just what Doug needs to get him a miracle comeback.
    Points Awarded:

johnnyvegas13 gave Optional 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5, JAKEPEAVY21, and teacher10

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    nah, the T-Wolves beat the Nuggets when the teams were healthy during the season and those weren't meaningless because of both teams competing for the 1 seed

nothing has changed in the playoffs... and the warning signs were lit when the Nuggets were trailing to the Lakers at half each game ... and won 2 at the buzzer and LeBum missed that wide open 3

I thought they just didn't respect LA (maybe still true) but they are clearly not the same as last year obviously. Injuries racking up... and looking back to last year they were lucky that the Lakers made it to the West Finals and then the Heat upset the Celtics... made it pretty easy on Denver.

Jokic got his chip and he didn't look like he wanted to even try to compete yesterday down big... ready to go to his farm. Wolves got that length to guard everything they like to run. We know Porter Jr isn't that 3rd guy to spark a comeback in the series with a huge 40+ game like you could get from Klay for the Warriors years ago.

Wolves are -500 to win the series now

KAT is actually playing like a winner and that is something that surprises me a lot. Props to him. Only problem for Wolves is every possession that is ruined by that bum K.Anderson trying to shoot the ball (1 hand shots half the time that make you scratch your head) all he is good for is getting a random tip in off a miss or grabbing a couple rebounds.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47595

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30750

They need Murray at 100% to win it's that simple

Unfortunately for OP, that just doesn't seem to be the case. Murray's had hamstring/calf/ankle issues all season and I doubted he would be healthy for the entire playoffs. Jokic by himself isn't enough

But maybe Minnesota lets the pressure get to them ?

It's never over till it's over

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

damn 100k cashout doug.... smARTEN up. these are longfukin shots mind you take every favorite in the book lol

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 698

Might have to hope to win game 3 then cash out

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9532

@Doug, I hear that you cashed out for 19k?

True?

johnnyvegas13

Wow doug

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 1168

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    I told him
    It has life

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Doug can thank me if Denver wins in 6

I put the EXTRA EXTRA JINX on KAT... gave him props and he turned into a bum in game 4 and was visibly losing his cool.

we WANT Doug to win!

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1560

Did he really cash out for 19k when the nugs were down 0-2?

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1659

Ouch

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11778

Doug - the famous quote from JP Morgan about how he got so rich: "I always sold too soon" ... a win is a win is a win.

That said, get out of trading (betting) and into sales. It's not as exciting, but the upside is probably higher and nil downside. I'm going to clear @ $200k from an energy deal that I've been "working" on for about 3 months. By work I mean a few badgering phone calls and emails a week, hand holding, really. I have no idea how much time and money I've burned gambling, but I am certain that I'm not up. My biggest win is probably btw $5-6k at the track ... and I once lost $12k on a soccer game. And all I know about soccer is that only the goalie can use his hands.

My point is, take whatever win you can from these trades and find a more lucrative outlet for your time and energy. You want to make loot? Just remember that dirty hands make clean money.

johnnyvegas13

I feel partially responsible for this

tho I still take joker over Alvarez French open

johnnyvegas13

Worst part is Doug made a big ml bet nuggets game 2

i wonder if he bet them as dogs game 3 or 4

who would ever thought road team win first 4

Doug tushyterror

I know it seems like I'm ghosting the thread for "obvious" reasons so I'll address the C/O issue for the last time. I just KNEW this was gonna play out exactly the way it did once I cashed (19.3k) which is why betting DEN g2 ML was a COLOSSAL mistake to put myself in that position to restore my bankroll. The only question now is will the parlay hit cuz had I not cashed, I would've rode this out to the end so the current cashout would be irrelevant. (I'm guessing at least 150k based on these 2 that were unavailable to cash). I'm obv hoping it gets to the SF/Finals stages of the FO so I could cash these 2 out in the 15k to 20k range. This would basically be the most suicide inducing 40k wins if it hits (losing out on 2.65M) so best case scenario it falls just short so at least I'd have something to show for it.

Points Awarded:

johnnyvegas13 gave Doug tushyterror 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Optional gave Doug tushyterror 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2Sweeet
    2Sweeet's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2663

Unreal you cashed out for 19k? Go bang your head off the wall no need for baseballs. Did you even try to sell it? I would of gave you 20k in my sleep. Not piling on but 20k wasn't the right equity and you been doing this long enough to know that. You must of donked off some of your bankroll on something else? Sorry bro How about 3k for what you got left?
    Last edited by 2Sweeet; 05-15-24 at 05:18 PM.

johnnyvegas13

Hopefully joker wins French open

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by 2Sweeet View Post
    Unreal you cashed out for 19k? Go bang your head off the wall no need for baseballs. Did you even try to sell it? I would of gave you 20k in my sleep. Not piling on but 20k wasn't the right equity and you been doing this long enough to know that. You must of donked off some of your bankroll on something else? Sorry bro How about 3k for what you got left?
    What now? Had I not cashed that 19.3k, I would've let it ride & ended up with a big fat sqadoosh right about now.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    What now? Had I not cashed that 19.3k, I would've let it ride & ended up with a big fat sqadoosh right about now.
    Wolves > Mavs

go big Doug

injured coach storyline, ousted the Champs on the road while Mavs barely survived at home and in a series v the too young to win OKC squad... Luka hobbling around every game, Kyrie inconsistent. Jason Kidd coaching in the Finals? Nah!

no parlay, just Wolves. Boston is in a good spot though being off rest again v another team coming off a 7-game series just as they got v Cavs

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    Wolves > Mavs

go big Doug

injured coach storyline, ousted the Champs on the road while Mavs barely survived at home and in a series v the too young to win OKC squad... Luka hobbling around every game, Kyrie inconsistent. Jason Kidd coaching in the Finals? Nah!

no parlay, just Wolves. Boston is in a good spot though being off rest again v another team coming off a 7-game series just as they got v Cavs
    All good points but laying -175 having to wait at least a week to 10 days for a result doesn't really make sense. Unless I was gonna all in MIN SP or parlay them with BOS to get it to -135, it's just not a big enough payout.

First 12