ClimbSomeRocks
    ClimbSomeRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

How can I short Biden for the 2024 election?

Looking for the line that Biden does not get elected in 2024. Anyone seen this?

Also wondering if there’s a way to trade lines that are under valued. Gavin Newsom +1100 for example. I don’t believe he wins but I think he’ll get the nominee. So can I somehow ‘buy it at +1100 and sell it at +300 for some sort of arb?

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11931

You can certainly do it on Betfair if you have access to it. For the nominee, I only see Gavin Newsome for the nominee trading at +640/-660 for and against. Where you getting +1100?

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19755

You're crazy if you touch Newsom to win, the nomination is Biden's unless he doesn't want it and you know that he does. As far as the general election, the power of incumbency is enormous; unless you think that Biden's going to drop dead, you should at least get plus money if you bet NO.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12086

I think Trump gets this. Biden Presidency is a disaster and even if Biden keels over and dies or drops out I don't think Newsom can beat Trump. Newson ruined California as Governor and will get exposed on that in debates.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32550

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    You're crazy if you touch Newsom to win, the nomination is Biden's unless he doesn't want it and you know that he does. As far as the general election, the power of incumbency is enormous; unless you think that Biden's going to drop dead, you should at least get plus money if you bet NO.
    Correct, thing is his own party doesn't want him to run.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20649

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I think Trump gets this. Biden Presidency is a disaster and even if Biden keels over and dies or drops out I don't think Newsom can beat Trump. Newson ruined California as Governor and will get exposed on that in debates.
    Nope. The baby killers are all riled up. They'll put Sleepy back in.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30632

Incumbent hasn't lost their primary in like 150 years. You really would be counting on Biden dropping dead (I guess it's possible)

MoneyM1ke
    MoneyM1ke's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12916

I got Newsome at +2200 back on June 1 No chance the old fart can do another 4 years. I don't think they will just let Trump run and take it. Probably rigged again in 2024.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30632

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyM1ke View Post
    I got Newsome at +2200 back on June 1 No chance the old fart can do another 4 years. I don't think they will just let Trump run and take it. Probably rigged again in 2024.
    I thought there's no chance he could even do the first 4 years

But here we are

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    Perhaps? Abortion is a big deal with the young snowflakes. They will get off the couch and come out and vote just on that.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9585

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post

Perhaps? Abortion is a big deal with the young snowflakes. They will get off the couch and come out and vote just on that.
    I wonder why all the party does is lose everything since SCOTUS fixed the Rowe v Wade "problem" for you?

I guess if it's just the snowflakes and baby killers who don't want a govt interfering with our personal health choices it won't be a problem next time though.

God help you if suburban women start agreeing with the snowflake baby killers though

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^ Shouldn't use abortion as a form of birth control. Seems immorally and incorrect to me. Chopping up a formed baby in the womb and then sucking it out is barbaric. Those unborn babies have a soul and weren't given a chance for life.

That's my opinion.

Then again we don't need more ghetto single mothers having more babies to be raised up without fathers and then turning to a life of gang banging and crime. World is overpopulating as well.

https://www.census.gov/popclock/

Optional

^ Shouldn't use abortion as a form of birth control. Seems immorally and incorrect to me. Chopping up a formed baby in the womb and then sucking it out is barbaric. Those unborn babies have a soul and weren't given a chance for life.

That's my opinion.

Then again we don't need more ghetto single mothers having more babies to be raised up without fathers and then turning to a life of gang banging and crime. World is overpopulating as well.

Sure, that's why your party keeps losing everything.

You want to stick your nose in everyone else's sex business.

For me, I think it's way more "immoral" for a govt to try and tell me what medical choices I am allowed to make with my body.

What will the want next? The right to take my life off me too?? How immoral would that be if you are a God fearing Christian? Putting the govt above your lord and commandments.

Oh wait, you support that idea too. I guess morals are not fixed things for you.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Sure, that's why your party keeps losing everything.

You want to stick your nose in everyone else's sex business.

For me, I think it's way more "immoral" for a govt to try and tell me what medical choices I am allowed to make with my body.

What will the want next? The right to take my life off me too?? How immoral would that be if you are a God fearing Christian? Putting the govt above your lord and commandments.

Oh wait, you support that idea too. I guess morals are not fixed things for you.
    It's sick that people like you get off and or so happy having abortions. Kill those babies and then laugh it off after.

Optional

It's sick that people like you get off and or so happy having abortions. Kill those babies and then laugh it off after.

I think it's a genuine sickness to think you have a right to tell me what medical procedures I can use on myself.

I think it's weird that you are so obsessed with my sex business.

Don't cut your dick off. Dont terminate a pregnancy. Don't you dare wear the 'wrong' gender clothing. Only use the bathroom I say you 'should' use.

And most of all, fawk your free speech. Don't you dare talk about your sex stuff in public.

Why is it only sex stuff that bothers you this much?

Why aren't you as outraged that an American male baby who is born today will live 7 years less than most other developed countries?

Not about others people's sex stuff so your moral compass does not go off about that massive cull of actual living Americans?

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Correct, thing is his own party doesn't want him to run.
    You're right but the decision goes through himself and himself alone. No matter how mental he gets, the media will cover for him and even if the economy collapses, he still won't get primaried. Kennedy couldn't beat Carter when he was as ripe as anyone to be had; Biden has nothing to worry about.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^ Has nothing to do with sex Opti, has everything to do with a fully developed baby in the womb being killed right before birth. Not cool. That's all.

Give it up for adoption if you don't want it, don't kill it. That's my take anyways. I guess I'm old fashion like that.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Biden looks like a stiff walking corpse half the time. Everyone sees it.

I'm sure they shoot him up with uppers to stimulate his brain right before he needs to speak at this point also.

I'm not sure old Joey can make another year before his handlers don't let him out of the basement again.

getaloadoffatso
    getaloadoffatso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1778

I think it's a genuine sickness to think you have a right to tell me what medical procedures I can use on myself.

Don't cut your dick off. Dont terminate a pregnancy. Don't you dare wear the 'wrong' gender clothing. Only use the bathroom I say you 'should' use.

And most of all, fawk your free speech. Don't you dare talk about your sex stuff in public.

Why aren't you as outraged that an American male baby who is born today will live 7 years less than most other developed countries?

Not about others people's sex stuff so your moral compass does not go off about that massive cull of actual living Americans?
    LOL
    WTF????

Time to adjust the meds again

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 334

Vote for the other guy ???

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Vote for the other guy ???
    Vote for Pedro I say!

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever

The reason American males have a lower life expectancy is due to drugs and we know which party is pro-drug.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post

The reason American males have a lower life expectancy is due to drugs and we know which party is pro-drug.
    54 countries have a better life expectancy and apart from USA it pretty much is in order of whoever is richer, lives longer.

In 20 of those countries a baby will live 7 to 10 years longer than a US baby born today. That's a very big gap.

It's confusing to see people so angry at stuff like Bud Light whilst there is zero public outrage that the richest country in the world has worse public health outcomes than Brazil, Czechia, Albania, Costa Rica, Saudi Arabia, Algeria and China

I think those places also have drug abuse problems.

Has to be more than just that.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4202

That's my opinion.

The man of the unborn baby must be identified and also be given rights to save the child. I would hope more men would stop this if they were made aware its theirs and/or given some rights, etc. If the woman then wishes to sign off any interest in the child than the man can raise it on their own. Something has to give with this because these women have all the power and control because its "their" body, but it's also "a baby's body" too not just theirs. Men need rights with this.....period. Woman can not have abortion until man identified and Dna tested and he is contacted with options himself.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4202

54 countries have a better life expectancy and apart from USA it pretty much is in order of whoever is richer, lives longer.

In 20 of those countries a baby will live 7 to 10 years longer than a US baby born today. That's a very big gap.

It's confusing to see people so angry at stuff like Bud Light whilst there is zero public outrage that the richest country in the world has worse public health outcomes than Brazil, Czechia, Albania, Costa Rica, Saudi Arabia, Algeria and China

I think those places also have drug abuse problems.

Has to be more than just that.

There is some small island country that has almost 0 cancer cases/deaths. No joke. Wish I could remember name.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1572

^ Has nothing to do with sex Opti, has everything to do with a fully developed baby in the womb being killed right before birth. Not cool. That's all.

Give it up for adoption if you don't want it, don't kill it. That's my take anyways. I guess I'm old fashion like that.
    You’re so fuk’in full of ignorance as usual. Nobody is aborting babies at full term jackass. It’s a wonder you’re able to form a complete sentence with all the stupidity in your fuk’ed up trumptard head. So damn glad guys like me and Opti way out number ignorant fuk’s like you.

ClimbSomeRocks
    ClimbSomeRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

I didn’t want this to turn into a political discussion.

anyone know where I can find the line: Biden is not elected in 2024?

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 334

Vote for Pedro I say!

It would b funny if someone actually named Pedro ran

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21809

Quote Originally Posted by ClimbSomeRocks View Post

Predictit

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9107

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Predictit
    Logged on for the first time in years.

Need KYC in order to deposit now.

veriableodds
    validation not required
    veriableodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1967

Fading biden=​superior idea

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Trump +160 to win the election I still think is a good bet right now.

Biden is such a crap President I don't think many sane Democrats will even get out and vote in 2024 even if they hate Trump this go around.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21809

Trump +160 to win the election I still think is a good bet right now.

Biden is such a crap President I don't think many sane Democrats will even get out and vote in 2024 even if they hate Trump this go around.
    Trump too complacent for nomination. Down to final 4 now. If it quickly gets to Trump v. Haley, he's in trouble.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10512

Quote Originally Posted by ClimbSomeRocks View Post

I can’t find any odds at the moment.

I am curious what your line of thinking is at the moment?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Bovada has good political future props. Like I said Trump is +160 now to win the election on Bovada.

12 Last