Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2918

Everyone say Hi to Max Scherzer!

Every day I go for my daily walk/jog 3x's a day (morning, afternoon, evening) along the beach here in Cyprus. I saw this local stray cat on my block the other day. This seems to be his favorite spot and territory. I named him Max Scherzer!

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9003

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Everyday I go for my daily walk/jog 3x's a day (morning, afternoon, evening) along the beach here in Cyprus. I saw this local stray cat on my block the other day. This seems to be his favorite spot and territory. I named him Max Scherzer!

How's life in Cyprus?

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by bjb7223 View Post
    How's life in Cyprus?
    About as well as can be expected! topless beaches, thousands of hot women from all over the world (different nationalities) wearing skimpy micro thongs and g-strings showing off their boobs and asses! food, drink, partying, and gambling! what's not to like?! Yes, I'm enjoying the beach lifestyle and night time scenery! here are some of the G-rated family friendly pics!

Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave Da Manster! 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: big joe 1212

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9003

About as well as can be expected! topless beaches, thousands of hot women from all over the world (different nationalities) wearing skimpy micro thongs and g-strings showing off their boobs and asses! food, drink, partying, and gambling! what's not to like?! Yes, I'm enjoying the beach lifestyle and night time scenery! here are some of the G-rated family friendly pics!

Great, so the ultimate question, Turkey or Greece?

Da Manster!

Greece, hands down! but I wouldn't mind committing the sin of fornication with some of those hot Turkish women!

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32538

Kitty cats are cool, except they don't listen to you.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Kitty cats are cool, except they don't listen to you.
    very true indeed! but gotta love this guy with his blue right eye and a brown left eye!

stevenash

Handsome kitty cat indeed, you know who likes kitty cats?
    Tessie Dog likes kitty cat.
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave stevenash 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

matt711
    matt711's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2633

Nice pics!! Looks like your living it up.
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave matt711 18 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by matt711 View Post
    Nice pics!! Looks like your living it up.
    yes sir brother Matt! truth be told, I should quit gambling because I really don't need to! just sit back and enjoy the finer things in life without stressing out over million dollar crybabies playing a kid's game! LOL. Here is another one of my local beaches...only a 30 minute walk from my house! Water is crystal clear and blue! you can see all kinds of various marine life as you walk in the water. you can go out 100 yards from the shore and the water is still only chest high!

stevenash

Send some olives this way.
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave stevenash 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Send some olives this way.
    Mad respect Nash! Didn't know you liked olives! Most of the populace frowns upon them! not me! I love them! in my salads, pickled with olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic for a delicious side dish! Kalamata's are my personal favorite! they go great with Feta or Kessari cheese!

Da Manster!

Every day I go for my daily walk/jog 3x's a day (morning, afternoon, evening) along the beach here in Cyprus. I saw this local stray cat on my block the other day. This seems to be his favorite spot and territory. I named him Max Scherzer!

RIP Max the Cat! Got hit by a car or truck. He was in his spot again but his head was bashed in with blood splattered everywhere. Very sad right now! He kind of grew on me. Peace out little fella!

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68761

yes sir brother Matt! truth be told, I should quit gambling because I really don't need to! just sit back and enjoy the finer things in life without stressing out over million dollar crybabies playing a kid's game! LOL. Here is another one of my local beaches...only a 30 minute walk from my house! Water is crystal clear and blue! you can see all kinds of various marine life as you walk in the water. you can go out 100 yards from the shore and the water is still only chest high!

That picture is breath taking . Your living the dream !

Enjoy every day of it.

Sorry about the cat though. Loved the name.
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave str 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!