topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

OK, boys. I am pretty pissed. A bit OCD, but tell me I'm wrong.... Do any of you pay to have a house keeper? Could be regular or one off. Wife been begging for awhile. After she had our little one 10 mo. ago this intensified, though I have been trying hard to keep up with it myself.

My biggest concern is I have worked in restaurants, offices etc. in my younger days and I have no interest in low wage labor rummaging through my shit and cleaning my toilet bowl with the same rag they wipe my kitchen counter with. I have seen it too often to pretend it won't happen here.

My 37th is on Monday (Yes, Halloween). I come home today and my Wife clearly had house cleaners in here. After interrogation I found out her Dad offered and paid.She wanted to pretend she did it but I am not dumb. I can smell commercial level chems and my shit is all shuffled, which she would have at least put back close to where I had it. Honestly, more angry about the dishonesty but now I gotta wipe everything down with Lysol even though it is "clean".

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2223

Yes, I have a maid that comes once a week. She does my laundry, cleans everything extremely well. She fold all my clothes if I have messed them up over the week. She is the best. I have a two bedroom , two bathroom place. She comes for 2 hours. I pay for $8, which is on average here a dollar too much. I’m in Hanoi , Vietnam.

I used to pay $100 for the same thing in America but not half as good as what I get here.
    Last edited by flyingillini; 10-29-22 at 12:04 AM.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 626

I agree about house keepers. Every one should work 4 days a week so we can clean our houses and stuff. Greedy dollar grubbers make us think we need to work 5 days a week

topgame85

Again, biggest concern is the "Dirty" transfer. I don't care if everything shines if I know the same rag they wiped shit out of my bathroom with is on my food prep surfaces. Am I just nuts? I've seen it in work settings vack in the day. To me, not worth the risk!

topgame85

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Yes, I have a maid that comes once a week. She does my laundry, cleans everything extremely well. She fold all my clothes if I have messed them up over the week. She is the best. I have a two bedroom , two bathroom place. She comes for 2 hours. I pay for $8, which is on average here a dollar too much. I’m in Hanoi , Vietnam.

I used to pay $100 for the same thing in America but not half as good as what I get here.
    No concerns about cross contamination?

Otters27

The older I get the the dirtier things feel to me. Like staying in hotels. Your right they don't care.

topgame85

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    The older I get the the dirtier things feel to me. Like staying in hotels. Your right they don't care.
    Yah, I know it is true in hotels and always shower as well as wash what I brought with me as soon as I get home. Don't let it bother me when there even if multiple days, but the second I am home shit gotta be washed.

Possible I just expect a higher level of cleanliness in my "cave". Does drive me nuts though, but really only at home.

Otters27

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    Yah, I know it is true in hotels and always shower as well as wash what I brought with me as soon as I get home. Don't let it bother me when there even if multiple days, but the second I am home shit gotta be washed.

Possible I just expect a higher level of cleanliness in my "cave". Does drive me nuts though, but really only at home.
    Hahaha ya

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13352

Happy Birthday! I just cleaned your toothbrush with my asshole.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13352

Or I just cleaned my asshole with your toothbrush. Hard to know which! Salud pal

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4979

We get our house cleaned every two weeks. The housecleaners bring a bunch of rags with them and don't use the same rag in all places. However, I do see what you're saying. We also have a 10 month old and it's hard to keep the house clean with his toys and stuff everywhere.

topgame85

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Or I just cleaned my asshole with your toothbrush. Hard to know which! Salud pal
    Lol, thanks guy!

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I know this one cleaning service in our area... and they charge high... and the women are known to steal. I don't even think it's worth it.

Every time that person or team is cleaning... you're being sized up. They time when you're home... what area you stay in while cleaning...

topgame85

Quote Originally Posted by daneault23 View Post
    We get our house cleaned every two weeks. The housecleaners bring a bunch of rags with them and don't use the same rag in all places. However, I do see what you're saying. We also have a 10 month old and it's hard to keep the house clean with his toys and stuff everywhere.
    Yes, I know it is a bit in my head. Same time, I feel no way they wash their hands and/or change rags frequently enough. I rather do it myself, my way. I know I wouldn't give a damn in someone else house. Why would they in mine?

topgame85

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I know this one cleaning service in our area... and they charge high... and the women are known to steal. I don't even think it's worth it.

Every time that person or team is cleaning... you're being sized up. They time when you're home... what area you stay in while cleaning...
    We have some firearms and good amount of Jewlery from.my winning streaks. Nothing wild, but enough a cleaning lady may fancy. Part of the reason I rather do it myself. I know they aren't really there to clean for $15 or 20/hr around DC. Not enough to put a roof over your head and dirty work.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pass

Clean your own home

If your on the ball it should be clean daily and not a tough task
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave jjgold 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6955

A 10 month old? I’d jump off a bridge….

jjgold

Gamer a good guy

I never ever hammer that guy

Legit tough guy

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

nanny cam Topper

oh yeah and hire a nanny behind her back fair's fair

pics of applicants here we will help you decide

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47621

Topper, I have a housekeeper come every couple of months you are overthinking all of this

jjgold

People that have housekeepers are usually lazy and very sloppy

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11937

Topper, is the wife working?

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

wife aint going to feel like doing it with a little one there

i have an ocd wife who wants the house spotless nonstop unless she was the one who made it a mess

Housemoney
    Housemoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5248

You sound like a germaphobe. Guessing you are vaxed and boosted. How do you go out to eat.

I have a lady that comes by once a month to do the heavy cleaning.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21833

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    People that have housekeepers are usually lazy and very sloppy
    Or they're successful and can spend their time better elsewhere.

If you can pay a cleaner $30/hour and you can earn $100/hour (for example) for extra hours and enjoy the work more than cleaning, seems like a no-brainer, doesn't it? Smart, not lazy.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave d2bets 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold

Most people that have house, cleaners are lazy and overweight. That’s a fact.

SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2923

i have ammo, coins, and rookie cards around.

DONT TRUST.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

I have a housekeeper come every week. Best investment to save me the headache of cleaning and then the woman wanting to waste a whole day cleaning on the weekend.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave allabout the $$$ 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2223

Again, biggest concern is the "Dirty" transfer. I don't care if everything shines if I know the same rag they wiped shit out of my bathroom with is on my food prep surfaces. Am I just nuts? I've seen it in work settings vack in the day. To me, not worth the risk!
    I am not worried about that. I don't cook, I have brand new appliances that have never been turned on. I walk right outside my apartment and there are 100s of restaurants and cafe's/

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11287

Most housekeepers will do what you ask them to do. Instruct them to use a toilet brush on the toilet. Give them wipes/rags for the bathrooms and separate ones for the kitchen. You can tell them NOT to clean your man cave. Plus, if you have cameras everywhere they know not to do dumb shit like rub out their vagina with your toothbrush. Lastly, if you are pleasant, treat them with respect and pay them very well, they will bend over backwards for you and ensure you are very happy. Maybe give you a hand job when the wife is on a long vacation.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11937

But if you want them to rub your toothbrush on their vagina, they'll do that too. You just have to ask and be polite.

topgame85

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Topper, is the wife working?
    Yes, she works so I don't fault her for not wanting to do it. Full time job and the kid is tough work.

topgame85

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    But if you want them to rub your toothbrush on their vagina, they'll do that too. You just have to ask and be polite.
    Lol, hey, whatever floats your boat.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 1088

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Pass

Clean your own home

If your on the ball it should be clean daily and not a tough task
    You have a 500 square foot trap house. Doesn’t take much.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 1088

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Or they're successful and can spend their time better elsewhere.

If you can pay a cleaner $30/hour and you can earn $100/hour (for example) for extra hours and enjoy the work more than cleaning, seems like a no-brainer, doesn't it? Smart, not lazy.
    Correct.

12 Last