jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wednesday Plays? Dragging Here

Dog days of summer
    It’s a sickness

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2199

Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5282

jj dog days are in august thats the term used for end 2 weeks of august biggest vacay time for lots of docs lawyers jewlers etc...

and teams that are locked in playoffs will not bring it and the dogs start barking ONLY MLB NBA oppsite the losers are called NBA toast they lose games for more draft lottery pics

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

yankees have to beat the reds today and tomorrow so they take 2 of 3 going into the red sox series. they should be pissed after last night.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12074

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    yankees have to beat the reds today and tomorrow so they take 2 of 3 going into the red sox series. they should be pissed after last night.
    That rain delay I think screwed them up and the OVER. Check the weather report again today as anything can happen in wet cold weather. I'm not touching that game.

You on the Texas/A's over 7.5 again today? Both pitchers a bit better in this match up.

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    That rain delay I think screwed them up and the OVER. Check the weather report again today as anything can happen in wet cold weather. I'm not touching that game.

You on the Texas/A's over 7.5 again today? Both pitchers a bit better in this match up.
    we got 90 degrees here in NYC today so the weather should be warm. they said holmes might have had a problem gripping the ball last night cause it was humid - blah blah blah

the over in that a's/rangers game being 7.5 is begging for me to bet it. they lowered a full run for the better pitchers. i am tempted to fall into the trap.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

we got 90 degrees here in NYC today so the weather should be warm. they said holmes might have had a problem gripping the ball last night cause it was humid - blah blah blah

the over in that a's/rangers game being 7.5 is begging for me to bet it. they lowered a full run for the better pitchers. i am tempted to fall into the trap.
    I don't like betting when weather is at play in any game. Yanks should win today though at the -350 odds. I can't touch it at those odds.

A's/Rangers - Seems like a trap play but it's too tempting. I think I'm in again on the trap at 7.5.

They both been scoring runs like crazy in this series so far. Hard to think both team bats cool off just like that in this game today. When both pens come in we could get a lot of runs late in the game if all else fails early on.

https://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/oakland...ers-420713113/
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-13-22 at 11:23 AM.

pologq

i can still see both the A's and Rangers score 4 to 5 each. i took the over but not for a lot.

i like the yankees -2.5, -2 & -1.5. same i had last night and would have been decent for -2 & -2.5. i do not like the ML. might do -1 to get a little less juice and at least get the bet back if they only win by 1.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Start off with Smokin Joe Ryan (despite the big line move) -122

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Dog days of summer
    It’s a sickness
    Double J.....gotta love the dog days of summer, except if its 94 and humid.

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe_Word View Post
    Start off with Smokin Joe Ryan (despite the big line move) -122
    good luck on the twinies

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

i can still see both the A's and Rangers score 4 to 5 each. i took the over but not for a lot.

i like the yankees -2.5, -2 & -1.5. same i had last night and would have been decent for -2 & -2.5. i do not like the ML. might do -1 to get a little less juice and at least get the bet back if they only win by 1.
    The Reds are balling right now and on a 5 game winning streak. GL taking those Yanks and covering runs in a rebound game.

I wouldn't touch this game now for the O/U or Win/Lose period.. It's a gamble.. Yanks should win though but still.. GL!

https://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/cincinn...ees-420713110/

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25738

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

Good choice not to touch that game in cold wet weather today, even though it is 90 Fn degrees and dry.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Atlanta United ml

Orioles ml

Yanks-2.5

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    Good choice not to touch that game in cold wet weather today, even though it is 90 Fn degrees and dry.
    I know that now! I just saw rain in the report and assumed it was cold.

Pebbles kiss my ass!!