IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16264

LGBT night in Portland. They've got some blokes in leotards and makeup talking to the crowd while Cher's we are family is blaring. Now THAT's what I call NBA half-time entertainment lol

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12074

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Lbgt
    Rainbows and Unicorns baby! That's America today... Get use to it.

IBetYou

Just people walking down a cat walk wearing ordinary clothes acting "fabulous".

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Just people walking down a cat walk wearing ordinary clothes acting "fabulous".
    Gotta check those gay and queer boxes to be accepted in this Biden administration. It's all about the gay and transgenders now.. I may start cross dressing myself.. ..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-10-22 at 10:45 PM.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9036

What must these other countries think of the west these days, honestly.....
    Gee I wonder

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2525

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Gee I wonder

From a guy who gets "news" from YouTube.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    From a guy who gets "news" from YouTube.
    that's quite the statement but what's funny is you post it even though you know it's false. Its just a video of one topic. The video is an opinion from someone who I respect their opinions. He researches material, gets more views than most MSM outlets do while working from his laptop from his kitchen and is far more accurate than they are. We can lump you in there as well.

Out of curiosity, where do you get your wealth of knowledge from? Is there some secret way of getting the real story which you alone are privily to?

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

and in the span of 24 hours in milwaukee, a post office worker is murdered while delivering the mail, and patti labelle is rushed off stage for a bomb threat

i hope optional will chime in about the safety of milwaukee since the crime and demographics are so similar to australia

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3702

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I wouldn't go that far, but I do want America to maintain the top dog position in the world. Given that Australia is so tied to US success and security.
    I think all Western nations should be rooting for the States to get back to being a booming economy again. If they aren't succeeding nobody is.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    I think all Western nations should be rooting for the States to get back to being a booming economy again. If they aren't succeeding nobody is.
    i would love that, we need another "america firster" though to bring manufacturing here AND KEEP IT HERE... also without some pain and suffering, how are you going to motivate enough young men in the usa to work hard? we've all been spoiled so much for so long that it's really a stretch to think our young people are gonna bust their butts working 60 hrs/week in a factory... half the people in the usa are either directly working for the government or on government assistance, that's already a recipe for disaster and makes the national debt unpayable

100 trillion in national debt (if you add unfunded ss/medicare)... how is that ever gonna be fixed without totally wrecking the economy? just the interest on that will soon be 4 trillion, and the irs only collects about 3.5 trillion in a normal year... so without any federal govt expenses, we are already underwater just on interest

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

She must be in hiding

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    She must be in hiding
    No, she is in what's consdidered a rehabilitation to the US. They actually say she will "gradually re-enter society" which is odd, considering she played basketball in the offseason in Russia and was only in the Gulag for a short time.

She is in San Antonio being debriefed at the Brooke Army Medical Center.

She was immediately taken there for what they called "extensive health evaluations" and is obviously being questioned as well.

They say she's in good spirits and doing well, if you were wondering.

IBetYou

Gee I wonder

Used to be that in the British army, at least, you had to be a certain height to be considered. Now they let anyone in else people complain about discrimination. Similar with Policemen & Firemen. Used to be that you had to show you could carry a certain weight a 100 yards to be considered for a fireman job, but that's not fair to women. I don;t know... I think being able to carry somebody out of a burning building is rather important for a fireman.

Wouldn't see videos like this if they were all tough guys obviously.

jjgold

KVB thank you

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

The Tranny must be running out of money. I'm sure the wifey went on a spending spree when Britney was in the Russian prison..

I see a book deal in the making and soon. Interviews as well for cash.

DwightShrute

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike

DwightShrute

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: b1slickguy

mama whoiscrying
    mama whoiscrying's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    The Tranny must be running out of money. I'm sure the wifey went on a spending spree when Britney was in the Russian prison..

I see a book deal in the making and soon. Interviews as well for cash.
    I hope she gets hit by a bus.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

ESPN's #1 story today? "Griner dunks in first hoops workout in 10 months?"

ESPN... get fukkked.

NON STORY. Liberal CU###

IBetYou

WNBA star Brittney Griner didn't want any alone time as soon as she boarded a U.S. government plane that would bring her home."I've been in prison for 10 months, listening to the Russians. I want to talk," Griner said, according to Roger Carstens, the special presidential envoy for hostage affairs who helped secure the basketball star's release and brought her back to the U.S. last week.She then asked Carstens, referring to others on the plane, "But first of all, who are these guys?""And she moved right past me and went to every member on that crew, looked them in the eyes, shook their hands and asked about them, got their names, making a personal connection with them,'' Carstens recalled in an interview on CNN's "State of the Union" that aired Sunday. "It was really amazing."

Ultimately, Griner spent about 12 hours of an 18-hour flight talking with others on the plane, Carstens said. The two-time Olympic gold medalist and Phoenix Mercury star spoke about her time in the Russian penal colony and her months in captivity, Carstens recalled, although he declined to go into specific details."I was left with the impression this is an intelligent, passionate, compassionate, humble, interesting person, a patriotic person," Carstens said. "But above all, authentic. I hate the fact that I had to meet her in this manner, but I actually felt blessed having had a chance to get to know her."

There's that patronising thing white liberals do. Imagine if it were Whelan on the plane and they said these things about him.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave IBetYou 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1157

You got it. If a black person can walk and chew gum at the same time, it's amazing and anybody is racist if they say otherwise.

Like I said, for all the talk about how liberals are not racist, you can be sure that Victor Bout will continue to provide arms to Africa.

That said, I don't have the big picture, I'm just a small guy, so who knows. Maybe a good move, maybe not, I leave it up to those in charge who may get gray hairs from it. Being President is a brutal job, all these guys end up older when they get out.

budwiser

Will never forget what one guy told me, it's you white guys who seem to start all these wars lol

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by budwiser View Post
    Will never forget what one guy told me, it's you white guys who seem to start all these wars lol
    where is the lie? how many black, asian, or latino racists do you know? most minorities live their lives despite all the white tears and bullshit. how you all can cry so much when this country was built for you to succeed is hilarious. how many non-white hate groups do you see in the world? some people have an assumed ownership of this country and when any of that is disputed, they whine like fukn babies.

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    where is the lie? how many black, asian, or latino racists do you know? most minorities live their lives despite all the white tears and bullshit. how you all can cry so much when this country was built for you to succeed is hilarious. how many non-white hate groups do you see in the world? some people have an assumed ownership of this country and when any of that is disputed, they whine like fukn babies.
    You don't think they have wars in Africa? Happy reading.

List of conflicts in Africa - Wikipedia

You'll notice the word massacre comes up a lot -they're not so bullish on human rights over there

jjgold

There will probably be a parade for her

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    There will probably be a parade for her
    parades are a white man's construct and should be cancelled

budwiser

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    ...that's almost exactly what I was told. And no, I'm not disagreeing with you. Add all the food we get in the supermarket that was picked by an immigrant, which was a take on how much this country was built for you. lol

We got a white guy in a foreign country threatening nuclear attacks. lol It's just crazy.

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by budwiser View Post
    ...that's almost exactly what I was told. And no, I'm not disagreeing with you. Add all the food we get in the supermarket that was picked by an immigrant, which was a take on how much this country was built for you. lol

We got a white guy in a foreign country threatening nuclear attacks. lol It's just crazy.
    We don't put immigrant's on farms these days. We put them up in 4 star hotels while many of our own are freezing their asses off on the streets. Lunacy.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

this is pretty fcukin funny

budwiser

We don't put immigrant's on farms these days. We put them up in 4 star hotels while many of our own are freezing their asses off on the streets. Lunacy.
    At my age it amazes me these "adults" can't get along, can't recognize their own faults. Those in Martha's Vinyard, Bernie Sanders, talk about saving minorities and racism and all that while they wouldn't get anywhere near a minority and put up gates. Look at the Kennedys classic example.

I know so many white liberals like that-you can be sure they clutch their purses or put up gates and draw a line, then get on the other side of the line and point to prove how wonderful they are. lol

budwiser

You don't think they have wars in Africa? Happy reading.
    Like I said the release of Victor Bout almost assuredly will pour flames on that trend. Guy likes to dump arms in Africa for cash is my understanding. This done by the everyone-else-is-racist liberals.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

she won

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22640

WTF was Sleepy Joe thinking?