KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

The only Russian offer that was made for Whelan was for Vadim Krasikov, a Russian assassin. An offer made over the summer.

Russia claimed they wanted a "spy for spy" but the US fired back, and many will remember, that the Russians were not negotiating in good faith and that they were not putting meaningful efforts on the table.

The US said that because Vadim Krasikov isn't even in US custody, he is in Germany being held for murder.

The US did tolk to the Germans, but the Germans refused to give him up.

Putin still claims more talks can come of Whelan, but clearly he's got his games to play.

So the US couldn't get Whelan, settled for Griner, and just left Fogel hanging there with zero hope of even being considered.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    and people think "the great resignation" was about people being too lazy to work

from everyone i know in the milwaukee area (including my kids) it's about being in a work environment where a couple blacks make the same amount or more, for doing close to 0 work and disrupting everything... and the only answer they ever get from management is that those people "can't be fired"

one black manager at the mall even sexually assaulted a friend of mine that worked for him (and another worker), and he STILL wasn't fired
    but it's become racist to say anything, because all blacks are heroes, and all homos are heroes, and it's even cooler to be tranny! those people are never wrong! (although matt damon is trending at twitter to get the sam brinton story out lol)
    America sucks

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9592

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    It was 7 bucks last time I filled up. I didn't lie.. I fill up if I'm lucky once a month and don't drive that often. I ride my bike to get around mostly to get my cardio in Pavy.

After 150+ posts about Biden is trash as gas prices are high, I'm not that surprised to hear you now say you dont know price or use gas. Even less surprised to not see you cheering on Biden for bringing gas prices down to 3 bucks in just a handful or months. (not that I think any POTUS is primarily responsible for day to day gas prices the way you do)

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    After 150+ posts about Biden is trash as gas prices are high, I'm not that surprised to hear you now say you dont know price or use gas. ...

Jibbbs be like...

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3726

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    JJ, why does she sound like a dude???
    Its a fella Diggity. No woman sounds like that.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    America sucks
    depending on the area, detroit, chicago, kansas city, milwaukee, memphis, cleveland, have some of the shittiest and most dangerous areas in the world

parts of the us are some of the safest and most beautiful in the world too
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave milwaukee mike 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

and people think "the great resignation" was about people being too lazy to work

from everyone i know in the milwaukee area (including my kids) it's about being in a work environment where a couple blacks make the same amount or more, for doing close to 0 work and disrupting everything... and the only answer they ever get from management is that those people "can't be fired"

one black manager at the mall even sexually assaulted a friend of mine that worked for him (and another worker), and he STILL wasn't fired
    but it's become racist to say anything, because all blacks are heroes, and all homos are heroes, and it's even cooler to be tranny! those people are never wrong! (although matt damon is trending at twitter to get the sam brinton story out lol)

damn you are one crying bitch. the old story of white guys have it so hard this century lol. mind your business and do what you need to do.
    Like chris rock said, if white people are losing, who the hell is winning. it's sad when the most historically privileged people in the world cry when they don't get their way.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    damn you are one crying bitch. the old story of white guys have it so hard this century lol. mind your business and do what you need to do.
    Like chris rock said, if white people are losing, who the hell is winning. it's sad when the most historically privileged people in the world cry when they don't get their way.
    yeah i should just take it when i've been robbed and stabbed, one of my friends gets shot and killed at azana spa shooting, one of my sisters' friends gets run over and killed in the waukesha christmas parade, my dad has his car stolen twice (just this year), and another friend gets raped while at work

boo hoo i'm such a crying bitch, at least my wife hasn't been raped yet! and just a random coincidence that every perp was a black guy

i guess "historically privileged" means the people that actually worked and raised families... my ancestors were slaves in europe, i don't cry about that like the so-called "underprivileged"

and "getting my way" would be living in a safe community where people respect each other's lives/property, and able-bodied men work and raise their children... i don't care what color people's skin is, no different than the color of their shirt, but when they use that as a crutch or an excuse to be lazy and/or criminal, that's been the problem
    Last edited by milwaukee mike; 12-10-22 at 04:25 PM.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16169

You will never get respect because of the way you act…so pathetic

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    yeah we all have something to add to a discussion, if it's civil we all can learn from each other, we all have different life experiences... but i never understood the stupid name calling to strangers

either have some balls and say shit to people's face or be a decent human being

someone that calls a random stranger a bitch on the internet is either 12 years old or a total fagg
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jackpot269

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Official Russian propaganda states that the US chose Griner over Whelan, but there is nothing to indicate that is true. In fact, because of the source, it's far more likely to be a play on the situation.

Makes sense that this would be the public Russian stance after never offering Whelan to begin with...

The creator of the Russian Media Monitor states the obvious...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Meanwhile in Russia: top state TV propagandists reveal the narrative they'll be pushing to harm Biden and enrage Americans about the exchange of Brittney Griner for Viktor Bout by falsely claiming that it wasn't Russia's decision to oppose Whelan's release, as opposed to Griner. <a rel="nofollow" href="https://t.co/Iv5217XVCR">pic.twitter.com/Iv5217XVCR</a></p>— Julia Davis (@JuliaDavisNews) <a rel="nofollow" href="https://twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews/status/1601038359626805249?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" >December 9, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    Following her remarks as truth, should hold as much weight as Tucker Carlson's remarks.

milwaukee mike

Viktor Bout tells Maria Butina how horrified he was to learn in America that there are 72 genders"Not just gay people and normal people, but 72!".

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

yeah i should just take it when i've been robbed and stabbed, one of my friends gets shot and killed at azana spa shooting, one of my sisters' friends gets run over and killed in the waukesha christmas parade, my dad has his car stolen twice (just this year), and another friend gets raped while at work

boo hoo i'm such a crying bitch, at least my wife hasn't been raped yet! and just a random coincidence that every perp was a black guy

i guess "historically privileged" means the people that actually worked and raised families... my ancestors were slaves in europe, i don't cry about that like the so-called "underprivileged"

and "getting my way" would be living in a safe community where people respect each other's lives/property, and able-bodied men work and raise their children... i don't care what color people's skin is, no different than the color of their shirt, but when they use that as a crutch or an excuse to be lazy and/or criminal, that's been the problem
    damn forrest gump....

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    ditto fatboy

jjgold

Always remember whites put us in this situation

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12098

After 150+ posts about Biden is trash as gas prices are high, I'm not that surprised to hear you now say you dont know price or use gas. Even less surprised to not see you cheering on Biden for bringing gas prices down to 3 bucks in just a handful or months. (not that I think any POTUS is primarily responsible for day to day gas prices the way you do)
    Gas prices are still up since Trump left office. Inflation is thru the roof with Biden now. That's Just a fact! Something KVB won't ever agree with and or embrace.

Stay in your lane Aussie man. You don't live in the States but yet you post like you do.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    Following her remarks as truth, should hold as much weight as Tucker Carlson's remarks.
    Yeah, sources like Putin and Carlson don't make it too hard to realize they are lying. They have a rich history of it and admitting they do it for propaganda purposes.

They don't even claim to tell the truth, they just claim things.

Russia wouldn't trade Whelan and claimed the US denied the trade. If that propaganda works, then the US Biden haters and opposition will have plenty of "truths" to pass around. Putin and company win again.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah, sources like Putin and Carlson don't make it too hard to realize they are lying. They have a rich history of it and admitting they do it for propaganda purposes.

They don't even claim to tell the truth, they just claim things.

Russia wouldn't trade Whelan and claimed the US denied the trade. If that propaganda works, then the US Biden haters and opposition will have plenty of "truths" to pass around. Putin and company win again.
    More wild conspiracy theories from the SBR Joe Biden ball sucker.

milwaukee mike

damn forrest gump....
    live long enough and you see a lot of weird shit

also buried my mother and daughter

makes you realize life is too short for silly arguments and name calling, we are all fukk ups, and all heroes, just depends on the day

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Optional

yeah we all have something to add to a discussion, if it's civil we all can learn from each other, we all have different life experiences... but i never understood the stupid name calling to strangers

either have some balls and say shit to people's face or be a decent human being

someone that calls a random stranger a bitch on the internet is either 12 years old or a total fagg

A stranger who just ranted about how Black people are your entire problem Mike.

Own it buddy. For whatever reason, you are now an angry racist who repeats your racist lines over and again, calls others f*gs whilst crying non stop about others calling you names.

You are what is wrong with America today. Professional victim and open hypocrite.

Gas prices are still up since Trump left office. Inflation is thru the roof with Biden now. That's Just a fact! Something KVB won't ever agree with and or embrace.

Stay in your lane Aussie man. You don't live in the States but yet you post like you do.
    I don't need to know anything about America to see how you contradict yourself constantly

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^ Opti you know so much about America you should probably seek amnesty and move here, everyone else is doing it on our Southern Border and getting in now, no? I'll put ya up til you get on your feet, I got an empty room.

Seems like you a have a love affair with my Country mate. Just saying.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8856

A stranger who just ranted about how Black people are your entire problem Mike.

Own it buddy. For whatever reason, you are now an angry racist who repeats your racist lines over and again, calls others f*gs whilst crying non stop about others calling you names.

You are what is wrong with America today. Professional victim and open hypocrite.

I don't need to know anything about America to see how you contradict yourself constantly
    so suddenly being honest about what is happening is wrong with America? WTF are you talking about? You sound like the fools that are telling us men can get pregnant, there are 72 genders and cops are just going around shooting people especially if they are black. None of that is true but you would know it if you watch the establishment media.

Unreal

How many times have you seriously considered dying your hair blue?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

...That's Just a fact! Something KVB won't ever agree with and or embrace....
    Why would you even say that?

You continue to be fake news and now you try to bring me into your lies.

You are getting worse and worse every day. I'd tell you to keep me out of your lies, but it looks like everyone at SBR knows your gig.

I wonder if anyone knows WTF is wrong with you?

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    so suddenly being honest about what is happening is wrong with America? WTF are you talking about? You sound like the fools that are telling us men can get pregnant, there are 72 genders and cops are just going around shooting people especially if they are black. None of that is true but you would know it if you watch the establishment media.

Unreal

it's like living in george orwell's 1984

up is down, ignorance is strength, war is peace, being an obedient sheep is somehow heroic, and sticking up for your rights is crying

thank heavens there are still enough of us in the usa that care about basic human rights... and those that don't get real mad about that and call US angry! hard to tell the tone of internet posts... but in real life i've never really met a happy liberal and never met an unhappy conservative, that's another flip of the script they like to use

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

Unreal

Man, you can twist words with the best of em.

Being honest that your entire problem is black people is the racist part.

Calling others f*gs whilst bleating about anyone calling him names is the hypocrite part.

Now back in yer box and toss off to scare tactics of your cult Dwight. Adults were speaking.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Why would you even say that?

You continue to be fake news and now you try to bring me into your lies.

You are getting worse and worse every day. I'd tell you to keep me out of your lies, but it looks like everyone at SBR knows your gig.

I wonder if anyone knows WTF is wrong with you?

KVB you are the only blinded liberal CNN watching fool here with your wild conspiracy theories and absurd liberal beliefs based on ZERO facts.

Like Trump having nothing to do with getting the UCLA basketball players back home. Just lol. I don't even know why I'm wasting my time posting back and forth with you? I must be bored between games. ..

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

America sucks
    go live in china russia or iran and report back

milwaukee mike

Man, you can twist words with the best of em.

Being honest that your entire problem is black people is the racist part.

Calling others f*gs whilst bleating about anyone calling him names is the hypocrite part.

Now back in yer box and toss off to scare tactics of your cult Dwight. Adults were speaking.
    you're so sensitive sometimes! all i did was suggest someone might be a fagg

and of course i'm a hypocrite, we all are, and anyone that says otherwise is a lying hypocrite to boot

jjgold

Thinking of moving Italy or Southeast Asia

Optional

you're so sensitive sometimes! all i did was suggest someone might be a fagg

and of course i'm a hypocrite, we all are, and anyone that says otherwise is a lying hypocrite to boot
    Ok

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

KVB you are the only blinded liberal CNN watching fool here with your wild conspiracy theories and absurd liberal beliefs based on ZERO facts.

Like Trump having nothing to do with getting the UCLA basketball players back home...
    Whaaaat?

Gawd you're awful.

I'm one of the most conservative people on this site and that's well known.

Not a word in your post is true. Is it because you have a problem reading, or a problem learning?

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

^ Opti you know so much about America you should probably seek amnesty and move here, everyone else is doing it on our Southern Border and getting in now, no? I'll put ya up til you get on your feet, I got an empty room.

Seems like you a have a love affair with my Country mate. Just saying.
    What you should ask the guy is why does he know about your country a lot better than you do.

Optional

Thinking of moving Italy or Southeast Asia
    A beachside bungalow with a maid/cook in Indonesia is about US$400/mth. Set up to cater to westerners.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16276

The only Russian offer that was made for Whelan was for Vadim Krasikov, a Russian assassin. An offer made over the summer.

Russia claimed they wanted a "spy for spy" but the US fired back, and many will remember, that the Russians were not negotiating in good faith and that they were not putting meaningful efforts on the table.

The US said that because Vadim Krasikov isn't even in US custody, he is in Germany being held for murder.

The US did tolk to the Germans, but the Germans refused to give him up.

Putin still claims more talks can come of Whelan, but clearly he's got his games to play.

So the US couldn't get Whelan, settled for Griner, and just left Fogel hanging there with zero hope of even being considered.
    What are you a spy?! What makes you so sure your sources on everything are better than others? It's been known from the beginning that the offer was Griner or Whelan..... now comes the backlash and they want to change history. Everyone on the planet knows the Western governments value minority groups above others -that's why some feel they targeted Griner in the first place.

The Trump/ Ball thing was all about ego. Trump asked for a THANK YOU and Ball got defensive. Too proud, and not wanting to endorse the other political party. Obvious, then and now.

First ... 21222324252627 ... Last