nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Dallas playoff game vs 49ers post game

San Fran should of won this game by 14 plus.....If not for that int..San Fran wins game easily. Ez Elliott way over rated..he's a non entity on this team. Very sad to see grown woman crying and she has the iq of
    4 year old .. do u even know 5 players on team stupid broad. Dak clearly not the better qb and penalties galore on Dallas. Romo is an idiot and tries to make things more action bent then they are. Play call at end was odd..run the ball and slide and then spike it.. not much time to do that. Dak..typical moron yet another overrated qb..supposed to hand the ball to ref to spot it u dumb jerk spot it and the off line doesn't know the rules. Finally, Jerry Jones have a stroke ??? ..seriously he aged like 10 years..hardly able to move in the executive suite. Fans throwing things at,Dallas players...they used to make fun of giants fan throwing snowballs years ago. This was 3000 x worse. We have the famous Dallas plays that are blunders...let's go to viseotape.....Leon lett fumble snow turkey day ..Montana catch....Roger's rolls out and throws ball just in bounds in playoff game.....dak catch not a catch and now we have this ending.... ....HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by nyplayer33; 01-17-22 at 02:02 AM.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 627

Points Awarded:

nyplayer33 gave Mr KLC 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4360

dak is dumb
    Points Awarded:

nyplayer33 gave Yulia74 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

I've tried to tell y'all about Dak for years. Couldn't beat Tech in the Orange Bowl and you think this guy is gonna take you places in the NFL playoffs? Nahhh.....
    Points Awarded:

nyplayer33 gave JacketFan81 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4202

Dak is better than Hurts by far, but this Hurts just isn't an NFL starting QB period. I said this last year and a few I know laughed at me. All year I said he just isn't able to be an effective passing QB. Can't read the defenses, telegraphs his throws, etc. How they hell they won 10 games with that guy is beyond explanation. 100% exposed today that he just can't pass. If he gets behind, they can focus on his running, and its over.

I do think he would be an effective, solid, backup QB in the NFL, but not a longtime starter. If they start Minshew all year, they probably win the division. Don't get me wrong, Hurts shows flashes of talent, but he needs some major coaching and skills development.

nyplayer33

Agreed on dak.....40 million is ridiculous to pay this idiot

nyplayer33

Quote Originally Posted by JacketFan81 View Post
    I've tried to tell y'all about Dak for years. Couldn't beat Tech in the Orange Bowl and you think this guy is gonna take you places in the NFL playoffs? Nahhh.....
    Agreed ..very much so.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Elliot will be released off season

garygroundwork
    garygroundwork's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12463

I feel for Dallas fans. That was a dog's breakfast.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 334

Lol t were so many fans crying after the loss

like literally

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They are funny

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

San Fran should of won this game by 14 plus.....If not for that int..San Fran wins game easily. Ez Elliott way over rated..he's a non entity on this team. Very sad to see grown woman crying and she has the iq of
    4 year old .. do u even know 5 players on team stupid broad. Dak clearly not the better qb and penalties galore on Dallas. Romo is an idiot and tries to make things more action bent then they are. Play call at end was odd..run the ball and slide and then spike it.. not much time to do that. Dak..typical moron yet another overrated qb..supposed to hand the ball to ref to spot it u dumb jerk spot it and the off line doesn't know the rules. Finally, Jerry Jones have a stroke ??? ..seriously he aged like 10 years..hardly able to move in the executive suite. Fans throwing things at,Dallas players...they used to make fun of giants fan throwing snowballs years ago. This was 3000 x worse. We have the famous Dallas plays that are blunders...let's go to viseotape.....Leon lett fumble snow turkey day ..Montana catch....Roger's rolls out and throws ball just in bounds in playoff game.....dak catch not a catch and now we have this ending.... ....HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    There is some truth to your statement but the problem is Garapollo throws one horrible interception in almost every game he is in, this wasn't an anomaly.

49ers dominated most of the game for sure.

budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1157

Dallas had a great year won the division #1 team on tv

People overreact in this cancel culture age

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11271

Dak was dog shit but he's sandbagged by McCarthy. That was an undisciplined team that was not prepared.

Quote Originally Posted by garygroundwork View Post
    I feel for Dallas fans. That was a dog's breakfast.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Lol t were so many fans crying after the loss like literally
    Love seeing the crying fans in the stands. This one guy in the hat will never, ever play that one down.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dak has always been garbage against top teams, he was trash against Alabama every year.

Mac4Lyfe

Dak gave credit to the fans for throwing stuff at the refs. Wow, that is some foul shit. He should be fined and possibly suspended for that shit.

teacher10
    teacher10's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3270

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 446

The game was not lost on the last play of the game. The game was lost when they went down 16 points with 10 minutes left.

The question is why can't this team score points vs good defenses?

You pile up on Washington and Philly and Atlanta and you show all your plays on the other teams. Why do you need to score 40+ points vs these teams? Now you don't have any plays to use in the playoffs and you only score 1 TD in 3 quarters.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave pavyracer 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by teacher10 View Post
    How is that a racist comment???

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12098

Dak can't win in the playoffs. Cursed. Same old story every time. Cowboys franchise will remain doomed just like when Tony Romo was QB and couldn't win in the playoffs..

Cowboys need a real QB that can hold up and deliver in crunch time and under pressure (playoffs). They haven't had one since Troy Aikman!!

budwiser

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    The game was not lost on the last play of the game. The game was lost when they went down 16 points with 10 minutes left.

The question is why can't this team score points vs good defenses?

You pile up on Washington and Philly and Atlanta and you show all your plays on the other teams. Why do you need to score 40+ points vs these teams? Now you don't have any plays to use in the playoffs and you only score 1 TD in 3 quarters.

The more I watch these games....

Why are they deferring??

Get the LEAD. It's always easier to play with a lead, especially if you're playing a run team like the 9ers.

No matter who you are-in football-getting a lead changes the complexion of the game.

But, these guys DEFER all the f ing time.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by budwiser View Post
    The more I watch these games....Why are they deferring??Get the LEAD. It's always easier to play with a lead, especially if you're playing a run team like the 9ers.No matter who you are-in football-getting a lead changes the complexion of the game.But, these guys DEFER all the f ing time.
    Would you go first in college overtime? Most teams want to see what the other team does first in order to determine how to respond. Plus if you defer you get the ball back to start the 2nd half and it's a huge momentum to double up at the half.

Well at least it is when I play Madden football.

budwiser

Look at these weekend games.

San Fran got the ball, got up 7-0. Dallas was scrambling all game.

Pats deferred. Bills up 7-0, depended on Mac Jones passing all game (not gonna happen).

Eagles deferred-Buccs up 7-0, a running team depending on Jalen Hurts throwing the ball? Not gonna happen.

Only difference was Pitt who wanted the ball-but that was a good idea. Roth and team just couldn't get it done. There was NO LOSS in deferring. Maybe imo PItt was better off throwing the ball instead of forcing the run on the 1st drive. They had plenty of drives to get the lead-and did get the lead, until their defense caved like a Millenial at a Madonna concert.

Dumb /ss DEFER.

budwiser

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Would you go first in college overtime? Most teams want to see what the other team does first in order to determine how to respond. Plus if you defer you get the ball back to start the 2nd half and it's a huge momentum to double up at the half.

Well at least it is when I play Madden football.
    overtime yeah you DEFER

And if you deferred and get the 6 to tie, you go for 2. because the other team now has the advantage. especially if you're on the road. but depends on if your offense can score easily

jmo

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9642

Quote Originally Posted by budwiser View Post
    The more I watch these games....

Why are they deferring??

Get the LEAD. It's always easier to play with a lead, especially if you're playing a run team like the 9ers.

No matter who you are-in football-getting a lead changes the complexion of the game.

But, these guys DEFER all the f ing time.
    Exactly spot on. I was thinking the same thing. Especially, with Dallas. Take the ball and ram it down their throat and get the lead. Everyone trying to be Belichick with this deferring. Yeah, when you have Brady, it doesn't much matter.

Let's see tonight. If I'm the Rams, and get the option, take the ball. You put Arizona behind they will not come back. All their good wins this season they played in front, when they got behind and were chasing, they are not the same team.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Dallas Cowboys fans throw trash at the refs after heartbreaking NFL playoff loss; Dak Prescott says 'credit to them'

Not a smart move by Dak. Their loss can hardly be blamed on the refs.

budwiser

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    Exactly spot on. I was thinking the same thing. Especially, with Dallas. Take the ball and ram it down their throat and get the lead. Everyone trying to be Belichick with this deferring. Yeah, when you have Brady, it doesn't much matter.
    yeah was thinking the same thing re: pats and brady. that was tom brady and the pats offense, you were under pressure to score from the 1st drive on. that team was crazy.

that wasn't an even matchup like 9ers boys. get the lead and punish the f outta the opposition. That's football, like you said ram it and kill the other team (like the buccs and bills did). No hope.

budwiser

the 9ers choreographed that first drive, punished the boys, got the lead

that's why shanahan is paid million$ and mccarthy is looking at a loss, and jerry is crying wondering what happened

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5288

#1 reason C boys doomed before week 1 NO TEAM FEATURED on HBO's hard Knock series EVER played in A superbowl
    #2 Double kiss IF death LOSING to Tampa Bay

SO far these playoff teams that LOST TO tampa Bay are GONE C boys Patriots Eagles Last one left is The Bills

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19761

The Cowboys simply aren't very good, they're nothing but the beast of the NFC Least. They looked good putting up 50+ vs. the Redskins' and Eagles' second stringers but the playoffs are a whole different animal.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12098

Cowboys are a regular season team only. Come playoff time they tank every time. Dak panics and throws INT's or stays in the pocket to long to be sacked. Their running game is overrated also.