milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    I had my first shot and have been dealing with heart problems since. I was perfectly healthy before the vaccine.

Lakerboy had a family member die of a bloodclot from the vaccine. Another person on here has also been dealing with heart problems.

Let's not pretend these vaccines are no risk. Maybe these effects go away and maybe they don't but to make a vaccine mandatory is bullshit.
    sorry to hear, good luck going forward

the "just take the vaccine" crowd seems to now completely ignore natural immunity, i had covid and i'm relatively young and healthy, so for me i think the dangers of the injections significantly outweigh the danger of covid

and tommie, yes i meant bribe instead of blackmail, maybe i'm not too young and with it after all lol

dollarbill
    dollarbill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1482

What about his caddie and all other people who were within 6 feet... Cheer up or beer up

Will Coronavirus Ever Go Away? What a Top WHO Expert Thinks | Time

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    sorry to hear, good luck going forward

the "just take the vaccine" crowd seems to now completely ignore natural immunity, i had covid and i'm relatively young and healthy, so for me i think the dangers of the injections significantly outweigh the danger of covid

and tommie, yes i meant bribe instead of blackmail, maybe i'm not too young and with it after all lol
    Yep I had Covid too months ago and was asymptomatic.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11279

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Wish they had the balls to let him play by himself early.
    That's not part of the rules. Maybe going forward, they could allow that but why should the PGA change their rules for a guy that is negligent? It's like Osaka not wanting to do interviews. If you don't want to play by the rules established before you entered the game, then don't play.

Every professional sports league has had rules and protocols in place since the beginning of the pandemic. Rules are changing by the day but as a professional, you have to do the smart thing.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

sorry, i will say it again

the fact that you can still GET AND TRANSMIT covid after the vaccine is all you need to know

why not test all other players the same if you can still pass it to someone else?

whose safety are they looking out for?

just fukkin idiotic democrats as i said, PER USUAL

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post

the fact that you can still GET AND TRANSMIT covid after the vaccine is all you need to know

why not test all other players the same if you can still pass it to someone else?

What are the chances of transmitting Covid to someone outside on a golf course? Has to be close to zero right?

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    That's not part of the rules. Maybe going forward, they could allow that but why should the PGA change their rules for a guy that is negligent? It's like Osaka not wanting to do interviews. If you don't want to play by the rules established before you entered the game, then don't play.

Every professional sports league has had rules and protocols in place since the beginning of the pandemic. Rules are changing by the day but as a professional, you have to do the smart thing.
    I get it, would take some balls to adapt for him. We'd call it the "Rahm Rule"
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave KVB 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13550

What are the chances of transmitting Covid to someone outside on a golf course? Has to be close to zero right?
    this guys still whining?

Mac4Lyfe

I know a bunch of people who got Covid including myself and none had symptoms except cold like.

The vaccine numbers are a good and all but no one should be forced to get an experimental vaccine which has side effects like heart inflammation and blood clots.
    If I was a perfectly healthy athlete no way would I want it.
    Yes, I know plenty of people who got covid and had no symptoms... Most people recover. But my college roommate lost his mom and dad 3 days apart from Covid. My wife's cousin's best friend caught covid on a Friday and was dead on Sunday. Oh boy, they all had immediate and deadly symptoms. A friend in Brazil has seen dozens of young people die in his town because they don't have ventilators. Another friend in India lost her dad, grandad, uncle and aunt to Covid. That's the problem with this disease. It affects people differently. Most people are perfectly fine but many people are not. You do not know who will have an adverse reaction and a negative outcome, which is why you have to protect the masses.

I agree, the vaccine is experimental and it is a choice we all must make. No one should be forced to get it but everyone should know the repercussions for not. If a business requires it or your public school just like you have to have a measles shot, than it is up to you whether you want to go to that business or school. If the PGA requires it, which they don't right now, then it's your choice. Test positive when you are leading the clubhouse? That's a you problem, now a PGA problem.

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    this guys still whining?
    Yep I am. Can't cap dumbass Covid rules.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

need start offering insurance for forced w draws

TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6350

If you are in fear of a realistic chance of something dangerous happening when you take the vaccine, you are not healthy. You are among the extremely vulnerable.

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by TommieGunshot View Post
    If you are in fear of a realistic chance of something dangerous happening when you take the vaccine, you are not healthy. You are extremely vulnerable
    And if you are in fear of Covid when perfectly healthy I have a house to sell you.

milwaukee mike

Yes, I know plenty of people who got covid and had no symptoms... Most people recover. But my college roommate lost his mom and dad 3 days apart from Covid. My wife's cousin's best friend caught covid on a Friday and was dead on Sunday. Oh boy, they all had immediate and deadly symptoms. A friend in Brazil has seen dozens of young people die in his town because they don't have ventilators. Another friend in India lost her dad, grandad, uncle and aunt to Covid. That's the problem with this disease. It affects people differently. Most people are perfectly fine but many people are not. You do not know who will have an adverse reaction and a negative outcome, which is why you have to protect the masses.

I agree, the vaccine is experimental and it is a choice we all must make. No one should be forced to get it but everyone should know the repercussions for not. If a business requires it or your public school just like you have to have a measles shot, than it is up to you whether you want to go to that business or school. If the PGA requires it, which they don't right now, then it's your choice. Test positive when you are leading the clubhouse? That's a you problem, now a PGA problem.
    that is where i respectfully disagree

you have no responsibility to protect my health, i have no responsibility to protect yours

if i have a fear of dogs it's not your issue, so you shouldn't have to walk your dog in a different neighborhood

another news flash, we're all gonna die of something, and millions of people died of stuff other than covid lately

listening to tyrant governors and liars like fauci (giving his family hcq while telling the public it's worthless) has been a huge mistake and has turned the youth of this once-proud nation into scared little hypochondriac pussies

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6349

If you are in fear of a realistic chance of something dangerous happening when you take the vaccine, you are not healthy. You are among the extremely vulnerable.

TommieGunshot

And if you are in fear of Covid when perfectly healthy I have a house to sell you.
    Not many here had fears of the health problems, we all seemed to deal with that. It was hilarious to see some of the crazy guys here were scared about what might happen if someone told them a store was closed or they had to wear a mask.

Mac4Lyfe

Why must everything be political with you??? The CDC is not made up of all Dems? Hell, I'd bet most of them are Republicans. But who gives a shit. Please use common sense. The Vaccines were made for two purposes... to reduce the number of cases and reduce the chances of you having a negative outcome (dying). Yes, you can still get and transmit Covid BUT the numbers are extremely rare.

As of last month. Of the more than 130 million people in the United States who have been fully vaccinated against Covid-19, there have been reports of at least 10,262 breakthrough infections,
    So, we're talking 0.077 % chance of being infected and damn near ZERO of dying. Which is why things are reopening. We are back to business as usual. The CDC is looking out for dumb asses who won't look out for themselves. The dummies ruin it for everyone else. They end up using up hospital beds and shutting shit down because they are careless, just like Rahm.

milwaukee mike

Why must everything be political with you??? The CDC is not made up of all Dems? Hell, I'd bet most of them are Republicans. But who gives a shit. Please use common sense. The Vaccines were made for two purposes... to reduce the number of cases and reduce the chances of you having a negative outcome (dying). Yes, you can still get and transmit Covid BUT the numbers are extremely rare.

As of last month. Of the more than 130 million people in the United States who have been fully vaccinated against Covid-19, there have been reports of at least 10,262 breakthrough infections,
    So, we're talking 0.077 % chance of being infected and damn near ZERO of dying. Which is why things are reopening. We are back to business as usual. The CDC is looking out for dumb asses who won't look out for themselves. The dummies ruin it for everyone else. They end up using up hospital beds and shutting shit down because they are careless, just like Rahm.
    why is only half of the cdc vaccinated?

aren't they following their own science?

why did fauci take a vaccine in his left arm, and then say his right arm was sore? these guys are laughing at us nitpicking while they stick their poison in our arms like their cokks in our ass
    Points Awarded:

jtoler gave milwaukee mike 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21833

you have no responsibility to protect my health, i have no responsibility to protect yours

if i have a fear of dogs it's not your issue, so you shouldn't have to walk your dog in a different neighborhood

another news flash, we're all gonna die of something, and millions of people died of stuff other than covid lately

listening to tyrant governors and liars like fauci (giving his family hcq while telling the public it's worthless) has been a huge mistake and has turned the youth of this once-proud nation into scared little hypochondriac pussies
    And that is where I (and an infinite number of laws forever) respectfully disagree.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave d2bets 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

The government has a responsibility to protect it's citizens. Which is why they fast tracked these vaccines in the first place. Of course I have a responsibility to protect your health and you to protect mines. Should I randomly throw cyanide down the drain into a water supply that you end up drinking? Should I be able to store bombs, chemicals, etc., in my backyard that could destroy the entire neighborhood? Of course not. Should you have to walk your dog in a different neighborhood? Of course not but you must ensure that you properly control your dog. We all are going to die of something but should it be from a stray bullet from an incompetent neighbor???

The US mishandled this pandemic in the beginning, like most countries did. We are leading the way with vaccines and are pretty much back to normal now. Like I said before, it is your choice on whether you want to get vaccinated but it is also your choice to live with the consequences. I know of NO young person who is afraid of Covid. It's usually the people on a ventilator gasping for their last breath that are afraid.

RudyRuetigger

wtf are you thinking?

listen read again

You can still get covid with the vaccine

You can still pass it to someone else

WHY ARE PLAYERS VACCINATED NOT TESTED?\

you are pointing out bullshit stats that have nothing to do with my questions

fukkin liberals are so dumb

Mac4Lyfe

why is only half of the cdc vaccinated?
    aren't they following their own science?why did fauci take a vaccine in his left arm, and then say his right arm was sore? these guys are laughing at us nitpicking while they stick their poison in our arms like their cokks in our ass
    Where did you get it that only half of the CDC are vaccinated? That would certainly be hypocritical. Why would Fauci pretend to take the vaccine? Do you think it's a world wide conspiracy? Tens of thousands of people got sick from a disease last year and then almost miraculously everyone is okay after getting vaccinated today? The proof is in the pudding. The numbers of people getting infected or sick from Covid has gone down tremendously because of these vaccines.

RudyRuetigger

The government has a responsibility to protect it's citizens. Which is why they fast tracked these vaccines in the first place. Of course I have a responsibility to protect your health and you to protect mines. Should I randomly throw cyanide down the drain into a water supply that you end up drinking? Should I be able to store bombs, chemicals, etc., in my backyard that could destroy the entire neighborhood? Of course not. Should you have to walk your dog in a different neighborhood? Of course not but you must ensure that you properly control your dog. We all are going to die of something but should it be from a stray bullet from an incompetent neighbor???

The US mishandled this pandemic in the beginning, like most countries did. We are leading the way with vaccines and are pretty much back to normal now. Like I said before, it is your choice on whether you want to get vaccinated but it is also your choice to live with the consequences. I know of NO young person who is afraid of Covid. It's usually the people on a ventilator gasping for their last breath that are afraid.
    Guess what,

They should get vaccinated

milwaukee mike

Where did you get it that only half of the CDC are vaccinated? That would certainly be hypocritical. Why would Fauci pretend to take the vaccine? Do you think it's a world wide conspiracy? Tens of thousands of people got sick from a disease last year and then almost miraculously everyone is okay after getting vaccinated today? The proof is in the pudding. The numbers of people getting infected or sick from Covid has gone down tremendously because of these vaccines.
    here's the fauci video where he rubs his right arm after taking injection in left arm... then corrects it in later interviews lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_gdRpTc6Ms

and here's fauci in sworn testimony saying only a little bit more than half of cdc/niaid/fda are vaccinated even though they've been pushing everyone else to get vaccinated... you know if he says 50-60% it's probably more like 30%

Regarding NIAID employees, Fauci responded: “You know I’m not 100% sure, Senator. But I think it’s probably a little bit more than half, probably around 60 percent”. Then Marks said that the number for FDA employees was “probably in the same range,” although he couldn’t “tell an exact number.”

https://youtu.be/qW8MF98wCgs
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: fried cheese

TommieGunshot

wtf are you thinking?

listen read again

Do you really think that vaccinated players should be tested?
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave TommieGunshot 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17216

If a business requires it or your public school just like you have to have a measles shot, than it is up to you whether you want to go to that business or school.
    requiring a measles shot is just ridiculous. its just forced free money for pharma. it would probably only kill around 200 ppl a year in the usa if the vaccine had never been invented. nearly everyone here used to get the measles. the 100's of millions spent every year on the vaccine in the usa could easily be used to save more lives than that.

its just like how the dairy industry made it so schools had to buy milk for all school lunches. its the same in japan from what i hear where they are mostly lactose intolerant.

RudyRuetigger

Do you really think that vaccinated players should be tested?
    i dont think anyone should be tested.........when youre sick, you stay home

thats how it works

but if they can still get and transmit corona, why shouldnt they be tested?

not one of you fukks are answering

Mac4Lyfe

wtf are you thinking?
    listen read again

Your dumb ass didn't ask a question. You stated the fact that people can get covid and transmit it after getting vaccinated. Duh! no shit! then you stated why not test all the players.

WHO THE FUKK ARE YOU TO TELL THE PGA how to run their tourneys? They are following CDC guidelines. You are following your wet, smelly vagina.

TommieGunshot

i dont think anyone should be tested.........when youre sick, you stay home

thats how it works

but if they can still get and transmit corona, why shouldnt they be tested?

not one of you fukks are answering
    Your logic is hilarious. You ask why vaccinated players aren't tested immediately after saying that they shouldn't be tested, along with a reason why. Then try to say no one is giving you an answer, when you have always known the answer. This absurd line of questions is a perfect example of dumb liberal thinking .
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe

here's the fauci video where he rubs his right arm after taking injection in left arm... then corrects it in later interviews lol
    https://youtu.be/qW8MF98wCgs
    I record and watch a lot of AAU basketball videos. You do know that sometimes the camera can be in reverse?? So what looks on camera is the right hand is actually the left hand??? Or maybe, just maybe Fauci forgot what arm he got the shot. I don't remember what arm I got the shot. Who gives a shit? Do you really think he would go out of his damn way to go on camera to make that shit up? Why not just say, he took the shot at night like Trump? What reason would Fauci try to fake taking a shot? Couldn't he had just put saline in the needle? Come on man. You post a video clearly from a conspiracy hack trying to prove a point when the point is meaningless.

Sorry but the above video is 2.5 hours long. I'm not going to watch another video that is meaningless. So what if half the CDC didn't get vaccinated yet. Maybe they were waiting their time. Maybe they don't believe in vaccines, what the hell does that have to do with the millions who have been vaccinated and reduced the spread? You cannot ignore the facts. The numbers of cases in the US and other countries that have gotten their people to get vaccinated has plummeted. The countries that have had a slow rollout of the vaccines are still in trouble. I really don't care who got vaccinated and who did not. At this point it is really up to each person.

RudyRuetigger

Your dumb ass didn't ask a question. You stated the fact that people can get covid and transmit it after getting vaccinated. Duh! no shit! then you stated why not test all the players.

WHO THE FUKK ARE YOU TO TELL THE PGA how to run their tourneys? They are following CDC guidelines. You are following your wet, smelly vagina.
    Your logic is hilarious. You ask why vaccinated players aren't tested immediately after saying that they shouldn't be tested, along with a reason why. Then try to say no one is giving you an answer, when you have always known the answer. This absurd line of questions is a perfect example of dumb liberal thinking .
    holy fukk its amazing how liberals think

NOONE SHOULD BE TESTED

but if you are going to test, they should test everyone that should transmit the disease

why wouldnt they do that?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike

RudyRuetigger

there are the questions you dumbass liberal

posted literally..... just above on this same fukkin page

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    requiring a measles shot is just ridiculous. its just forced free money for pharma. it would probably only kill around 200 ppl a year in the usa if the vaccine had never been invented. nearly everyone here used to get the measles. the 100's of millions spent every year on the vaccine in the usa could easily be used to save more lives than that.
    its just like how the dairy industry made it so schools had to buy milk for all school lunches. its the same in japan from what i hear where they are mostly lactose intolerant.
    You're probably right. I have not researched measles, so I would not know a thing about it. But if I did research it and felt opposed to having my kids get the shot, then I would have put them in private school instead of forcing them to get it. My kids had to get numerous shots, all recommended from my pediatrician. I have no idea what shots they got or if they were necessary. I just did it.

Mac4Lyfe

there are the questions you dumbass liberal
    posted literally..... just above on this same fukkin page
    You did not ask those 2 questions in your first post. You already had your own answers and are just trolling.

Like I said before. The PGA doesn't have to answer to you on who they test, why they test nor who's safety they are looking out for. Their rules are clear. Either follow them or sit your ass at home like Rahm did on Sunday.

TommieGunshot

holy fukk its amazing how liberals think

NOONE SHOULD BE TESTED

but if you are going to test, they should test everyone that should transmit the disease

why wouldnt they do that?
    You think no one should be tested. But instead of allowing some people to not be tested, you think it would be better for everyone to be tested. This is one of the best examples liberal thinking I have ever seen. A perfect example of the idea liberals have that everyone must be equal at all times and we can never move forward if it means even one person might be left behind and treated differently.
    Points Awarded:

First ... 45678910 ... Last