ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

To all Gonzaga fans

Are you still a believer?
    Abe is scared to death, one of the top 3 studs will be lost with a injury. Suggs; Like big mouth said after he hit the long distance 3 with less than 2 minutes to go: "Are you kidding me?"

* Quick note; You don't like Walton's sports commentating--how about the most irritating loud mouth on the internet waves?
    What's his name, who seems to he heard from long distance, too, on all sports networks?
    Back to Gonzaga. They cannot lose Suggs; they cannot lose Timme; they cannot lose Kispert[ now] since he has apparently woke up?
    Suggs is definitely a potential MJ. Maybe the closest to being the next MJ of all time, so far?
    A freshman, do not forget?

Can the Zags rebound with those Big Ten bruisers?
    Can they overcome Baylor's outrageous finesse players who look and play like antelopes?

Hey, that's it! Beat those two above and you will join the Heavenly 7, the only undefeated champions in college basketball history.
    UCLA. 4
    UNC.1
    USF.1
    IU.1

** No undefeated teams for 45 years!

*** Another question?
    How do they pick the best college player [Wooden award] of the year?
    Most smart college basketball handicappers of players, would NOT pick the Big Greek from Iowa. He's big and he's slow.

It's either Suggs or one of the two Baylor hotshots. These guys are why their mates/teams are the top seeds from their Region.
    I'm open to some sound and reasonable debating, or simply looking for some seasoned basketball handicapper's opinions?

**** This leaves The Kid looking through a thick glass window. And why is he still allowed to continue to spout hs on many interesting sports topics? Mine especially?
    Someone?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

saloon

go to fhe zaga message boards fluffer