Gmen30
    Update your status
    Gmen30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1000

Southern States doing such a great job... oh wait

tucks
    tucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4825

Fauci is a moron. They bungled this whole scamdemic up. penetrate off and let us live our lives

Gmen30
    Update your status
    Gmen30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1000

Quote Originally Posted by tucks View Post
    Fauci is a moron. They bungled this whole scamdemic up. penetrate off and let us live our lives
    Who's stopping you?

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

How many of these football players testing positive for covid even feel sick? They are athletes for christs sake not 90 year old smokers!

Fire Fauci!

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2199

There will no be an NFL season.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12059

No major sports with Corona still lingering.. Empty stadiums the owners and league can't make money.. Players don't want to take a 50% or more pay cut either to play this year..

It's over..

Ping pong, Sims, ponies, soccer and the UFC is all you got if you want to bet today.. Get use to it..

Players will play when they begin to feel the financial pinch.. They have not reached that level of financial squeeze yet.. Owners to. Give it time!!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Good to cancel season. Corona is surging again. People who don't wear masks don't deserve to watch sports.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Keep doing the things you love. Just wear a fukking mask when you are around people. He is not asking you to sacrifice your first born child to God. Wear the fukking stupid mask and stfu.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

will the stock market go down if the nfl babies cant play??

tucks

Quote Originally Posted by Gmen30 View Post
    Who's stopping you?
    The politicians who shut everything down and it restrictions in place moron

tucks

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Keep doing the things you love. Just wear a fukking mask when you are around people. He is not asking you to sacrifice your first born child to God. Wear the fukking stupid mask and stfu.
    I go to the gym. They opened it. No mask. Mask is pointless. Shows you who all the left wing libtards are that watch too much news

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13416

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Everybody still scared it’s amazing restaurants are empty hotels are empty airports are empty
    I stayed in a hotel and ate at a restaurant last weekend. Went to the gym this yesterday. Nobody scared.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 315

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    Won’t happen

carolinakid

heck i went to a restaurant last sat for in sc, we had to wait 30 mins for a table and it was pack, if you live by the media lies you will be in a bubble the rest of your life........

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Guys I just tested positive

For being awesome.

carolinakid

and if i may add not a single person had a penetrating mask on.........

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Did anyone tell HBO because they keep running the hard knocks promo on the ESPN ticker

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32526

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Go away Fauci

Guy is like Leslie Nielsen umping in Major League

You mean "Naked Gun"
    Nielsen wasn't in Major League.

Honest mistake, no big thing.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    You mean "Naked Gun"
    Nielsen wasn't in Major League.

Honest mistake, no big thing.
    Oh yeah, thanks

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10500

If it weren’t for Anthony Fauci 2 million Americans would be DEAD right now.

Dr Fauci is THE WORLD’S LEADING EXPERT IN INFECTIOUS DISEASE.

You should thank the heavens everyday we had someone of his stature in our corner to protect us from people who could care less about YOU or YOUR families life. Only their bottom line.

Football is played in the fall and winter, and, if you think this virus isn’t going to rage again in the fall/winter I have news for you, it’s not going to stop until it’s infected 50million people in the US.

so, at this point you have to ask yourself, how much do you care about the lives of these football players or their families? the answer is, you probably don’t...you only care about yourselves and your personal entertainment.

You may not care or respect human life but the choice isn’t yours to make.

Ignore him at your own peril.
    Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave trobin31 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post

You should thank the heavens everyday we had someone of his stature in our corner to protect us from people who could care less about YOU or YOUR families life. Only their bottom line.

Football is played in the fall and winter, and, if you think this virus isn’t going to rage again in the fall/winter I have news for you, it’s not going to stop until it’s infected 50million people in the US.

so, at this point you have to ask yourself, how much do you care about the lives of these football players or their families? the answer is, you probably don’t...you only care about yourselves and your personal entertainment.

Well we are over due for a population thinner as horrible as that sounds.. I'm a numbers man in everything I think and do.. Capping sports also.. This is no different..

All lives matter and I know that!! Still, but damn we are clogging up this little pretty blue planet and polluting it and FAST!! https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10500

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Well we are over due for a population thinner as horrible as that sounds.. I'm a numbers man in everything I think and do.. Capping sports also.. This is no different..

All lives matter and I know that!! Still, but damn we are clogging up this little pretty blue planet and polluting it and FAST!! https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/

Thanks...I’ll be sure to tell that to the next family I have to call and tell their mother is dead.

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Why do we keep listening to this tout?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Thanks...I’ll be sure to tell that to the next family I have to call and tell their mother is dead.
    Shiit happens and it sucks.. I don't want my elderly mom to die to Corona.. I get it..

Still I can't ignore the numbers.. I'm a Christian man with a logical mind today.. We still breed like Rabbits and something will have to give in time. Pope was right..

Unless we can colonize on other planets soon we are screwed...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-18-20 at 10:54 PM.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

The politicians who shut everything down and it restrictions in place moron
    Well those are not technically your places anyway. They're a luxury provided to you by others. You don't have a say in them.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

You guys gonna see how MUCH money the NFL has to throw around to the right people this year....

Then next year there'll be a players strike once they've seen the $$$$$$$$$$$ being thrown........

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 315

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    You guys gonna see how MUCH money the NFL has to throw around to the right people this year....

Then next year there'll be a players strike once they've seen the $$$$$$$$$$$ being thrown........
    Explain...

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90434

He lied to the American people.

Guess that doesn’t bother you. Dems been lying to you most of your life, and apparently you still fall for it.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6967

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25004

Fauci epitomizes the people "who could care less about YOU or YOUR family" that you speak of.

Stop embarrassing yourself, you muppet.

blackbart
    blackbart's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20927

the reason they are playing soccer in Europe, is because they listened to the experts and wore masks and enforced lock-downs.

Unlike here in the usa, there is not going to be a NFL or NBA season.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by blackbart View Post
    the reason they are playing soccer in Europe, is because they listened to the experts and wore masks and enforced lock-downs.

Unlike here in the usa, there is not going to be a NFL or NBA season.
    People in the US don't get it. He just asked them to wear a mask and they couldn't do it. Now they will have to be without pro sports for the rest of the year. The price you pay for freedom to do whatever you want.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

No Democrats don’t get it Republicans wear masks just go look at the riots snd the protest most are Democrats

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47677

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    The NBA players are the real babies.

First 12345 Last