nerdyguy
    nerdyguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 676

All bookies use same providers, its just how fast their solutions is..this issue with COVID will affect all and we can expect bit more delay as they wont work directly from courts for sure..

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    for updates on all live scores, the heritage live is the best i found

newton0038
    Update your status
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2007

Good fukin thing the stock exchanges dont work like these bookies and boot winners. Imagine Buffet ,Gates and Ackman cant login to there NYSE accounts and customer service tells them to call back later.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13538

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    you are soo wrong.
    biggster whats your best stream site? i remember u used to have that dope russian one

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9563

Quote Originally Posted by newton0038 View Post
    Good fukin thing the stock exchanges dont work like these bookies and boot winners. Imagine Buffet ,Gates and Ackman cant login to there NYSE accounts and customer service tells them to call back later.
    Exchanges make money from brokerage, not the trades.

I would guess Buffet would be booted from NYSE if they were like a bookmaker, taking the risk themselves.

moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Every stream have few 5-7 seconds. Im talking about source. So bet365 delay another 5-15 seconds and still is faster than cable tv. I think with satelite dish you can watch streams with same delay as 365 get it. But they have guy at event so you cant beat them or any other book because they all buy service from betradar and such companies. Only way you can beat them is when their guy at the spot make mistake or sometimes willingly delay result input by some seconds.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9026

this one by my place is pretty fast

golgolgol
    Update your status
    golgolgol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    this one by my place is pretty fast

nerdyguy
    nerdyguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 676

Quote Originally Posted by moojoo View Post
    Every stream have few 5-7 seconds. Im talking about source. So bet365 delay another 5-15 seconds and still is faster than cable tv. I think with satelite dish you can watch streams with same delay as 365 get it. But they have guy at event so you cant beat them or any other book because they all buy service from betradar and such companies. Only way you can beat them is when their guy at the spot make mistake or sometimes willingly delay result input by some seconds.
    Not all events have live scouts. Not all leagues, not all sports. Big majority has, but not all.
    For example belarus football yesterday goal had 9 seconds advantage over bet365 change of result and other bookies too...so its doable. Not easy but doable

First 12