Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Pacers +2500 to win the East

$100

Took this bet last year too before Oladipo went down. Oladipo is one of the best SGs in the NBA. He's been out for almost a year and I expect him to be back to 100% by playoff time. He'll be returning in 2 weeks.

The Bucks are good but they lost Brogdon who was able to make things happen with Giannis was off. Middleton only can score jumpers. Bledsoe chokes on the biggest stages. And the Lopez brothers are pussies, they can't score down low. I don't think the Wes Matthews addition is a big deal. I still favor the Bucks to win the East, becuse Giannis is the best player in the East right now with KD hurt.

Philly. I don't see how they got better by adding Horford and J Richardson. Both of those guys can't shoot well, they're both slow half court players giving Embiid even less room to operate. Reddick was perfect for this team because he creates constant chaos and is always moving. Philly still a great team and I expect them to be a very tough out in the East if Embiid and Simmons are both healthy.

Toronto. Not gonna get started on these guys. They won last year off injuries and a top 3 player in the world carrying Lowry's fat ass. That player is no longer in Toronto. I see the getting bounced in the 1st or second round.

Boston. Boston is a good team with Kemba walker. They share the ball. They're fast. They run. But Kemba is not a good defender. Jason Tatum sucks dick on defense. Jaylen Brown is inconsistent. They don't have a consistent PF or C. They're using Tatum as a PF. Think they're gonna get exposed physically when it matters most.

That leaves Indy. Sabonis is one of the best PF in the NBA. Miles Turner another year under his belt. Malcomb Brogdon, good all around player. Jeremy Lamb, has been putting up 15+ for years. TJ Warren. Been putting up 15-20 for several years. Oladipo. A top 5 SG in the league. They have 2 Holiday brothers, both of whom are very good players for coming off the bench. I might be forgetting some guys. This team is stacked. Nate McMillan is a good coach who's always been unlucky with injuries.

I see the Pacers causing a lot of problems for the teams I mentioned. Some of their players have been in the playoffs several times and just haven't gotten over that hump.

Worth a stab.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't see it, it's an offensive league they aren't good enough offensively and no one knows if oladipo will be healthy

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32574

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I don't see it, it's an offensive league they aren't good enough offensively and no one knows if oladipo will be healthy
    If Oladipo is 100 percent Indy can be a difficult out but I don’t see anybody in the East beating the Bucks.
    Don’t sleep on Philly either if Embid can stay healthy.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30102

At +2500 I kinda like it. Another bet where a bunch of clowns can come in and laugh at it because they're gonna be "right" the vast majority of the time by default. Yeah, that's why it's +2500. There might be some edge here, and that's the whole point

stevenash

^
    Also at +2500 you can hedge if they get to the conference finals and still turn a nice profit.

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5621

Should be +7500. They will be a big underdog in all series that they would have to win.

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14608

01:05 PM
    INTERNET / -1
    Dec 25 02:34 PM

PROP
    2020 NBA CHAMPIONSHIP - ODDS TO WIN
    [64002] BOSTON CELTICS +1700

500 / 8500

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

nobody knows what Oladipo is gonna look like when he comes back. hes been out of the game for a while bro. if hes anything close to 100% and playing like he was pre-injury then this is a real SOLID position.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    01:05 PM
    INTERNET / -1
    Dec 25 02:34 PM

PROP
    2020 NBA CHAMPIONSHIP - ODDS TO WIN
    [64002] BOSTON CELTICS +1700

500 / 8500
    I love Kemba, I’m a UConn homer I’m rooting for him.
    I’ve been watching him closely this season.
    The thing that stands out is he’s inconsistent at times, he’ll pop for 34 one game then go 5 for 14 the next for 14 points.

C’s go as Walker goes.

Same goes for Hayward.
    The real star so far is Tatum.
    When the Celtics are hitting on all eight cylinders they’re almost unbeatable.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14608

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I love Kemba, I’m a UConn homer I’m rooting for him.
    I’ve been watching him closely this season.
    The thing that stands out is he’s inconsistent at times, he’ll pop for 34 one game then go 5 for 14 the next for 14 points.

C’s go as Walker goes.

Same goes for Hayward.
    The real star so far is Tatum.
    When the Celtics are hitting on all eight cylinders they’re almost unbeatable.
    Good points SN.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Fukk

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Fukk
    How'd that Eagles bet for 2k work out?