The Shooter
    The Shooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 99

Parlay...Bruins ML/Over 5.5 BOS/TOR....850/2350$...76-62-2....+15,325

Well boys as much as I hate to go against my buds, there is a method to the madness with this one. 3pm Easter Sunday after the gym going to get DEEP into the beers and possibly the NOSE PINTS! Bahahahah

woooo

76-62-2 +15,325$

The Girthy Sandwhich

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Damn, I went with the leafs to finish Boston off. I think we gonna see a leafs/blues final!

At least one of will win! Happy Easter buddy.

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Damn, I went with the leafs to finish Boston off. I think we gonna see a leafs/blues final!

It’s a win win for me today. Lol. If that happens might have to make a home and home road trip. Happy Easter brother

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Banker, I am afraid you may be a victim of Low T.

I can’t make sense of any other scenario in why you are buddy buddy with a tout in his thread where half of what he writes is about his cawk.

Get yourself checked, Banker. Low T is not good for a guy like you.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post

I can’t make sense of any other scenario in why you are buddy buddy with a tout in his thread where half of what he writes is about his cawk.

Lmao. I have been thinking bout doing a cycle lately. Lost little mojo when I hit 40! Think I should? Juice is fun!!

grease lightnin
    &

Lmao. I have been thinking bout doing a cycle lately. Lost little mojo when I hit 40! Think I should? Juice is fun!!
    Hell ya I am thinking about trying one of the men’s clinics myself. 39 but I might as well be 50 with as banged up as i am

The Shooter

Oh hey Grease ! If ya can’t tell it’s called goofing around. You seem pretty interested in my rooster if your still here snooping around !!!

The Shooter

Parlay hits!! +2350$....77-62-2 +17,675$

Well as much as I hate seeing my buds lose. I like making money, so that was a win win situation for me. And that’s THE WAY TO DO HER BOYS !!!!!!

Bruins win 4-2 Parlay hits +2350

77-62-2 +17,675

The Shooter

The Shooter

Hell ya I am thinking about trying one of the men’s clinics myself. 39 but I might as well be 50 with as banged up as i am
    You doing any sort of performance enhancing drugs won’t help you buddy. You got a body like a bag of milk. There’s not much that can help you. Just keep smoking darts and eating fast food. That’s your best bet. No need to shock the body.

Stick to what ya know there Gumby

The Shooter

NBA TEASER...Raptors & OKC PK (both Pick Ems)....1650/1500$...77-62-2 +17,675$

Everybody’s favourite play, an NBA teaser. I like both favourites to win tonight but I’m not super comfortable with the 5-6 point spreads. So I’m going to tease em both down to just having to win. Keep your chips in play right here with a Uncle Shooter!

OKC & TOR -0.5....1650/1500$

77-62-2 +17,675$

The Shooter

Sharks Money Line....1K/1700$.....77-62-2 +77-62-2 +17,675$

I just have a funny feeling that the Sharks after playing so well in game 5 are going to carry it over to game 6 for old Jumbo Joe ! A lot of people are going to disagree, but the Sharks are a pretty damn good hockey team to get @ +170. Let’s see how it plays out!

Sharks ML 1K/1700$

77-62-2 +17,675$

The Girthy One

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I’m with you ! Let’s get it one more time Kingdom of the Sharks +162 1000/1620
    Last edited by shari91; 04-22-19 at 03:03 AM.

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    I’m with you ! Let’s get it one more time Kingdom of the Sharks +162 1000/1620
    Let’s go !!! Is that what you got them at ? That’s too bad. My site had them @ +175 this morning, when I got the play in down to 170. But I’d still take them @ +162 as well Jerk! Good luck my young friend, let’s have a nose beer and share one of my women and become Eskimo Brothers for life!
    Last edited by shari91; 04-22-19 at 03:03 AM.

The Shooter

Ya bro, for some reason I just had an off feeling about the Leafs @ home today. And I wasn’t wrong. With 1-2 mins left in the second period Leafs had 7 shots on goal. For being the one of the most if not the most stacked forward group in the NHL that effort the first 45 minutes was unacceptable. They turned in on the last 10 minutes of the game and had Boston pinned in their own zone but it was enough. If the Leafs Lose game 7 to Boston in the playoffs AGAIN!!!! I honestly think that Mike Babcock May be fired. For whatever reason the Bruins have the mental edge on the boys in Blue. And knowing this could be this 3rd time in 6 years you may lose to Boston in the playoffs and game7s, you would be able to name the Leafs balloon knots after the Bruins, because they will officially OWN THEIR ASSES. Curious to see what the line will be for Tuesday night.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by The Shooter View Post
    You doing any sort of performance enhancing drugs won’t help you buddy. You got a body like a bag of milk. There’s not much that can help you. Just keep smoking darts and eating fast food. That’s your best bet. No need to shock the body.

Stick to what ya know there Gumby

Don’t listen to what your mom tells you.

She just doesn’t want you to have nightmares.

The Shooter

Don’t listen to what your mom tells you.

She just doesn’t want you to have nightmares.
    She said you have an embarrassing unit and that your body is similar to Mr burns from the Simpsons. I personally think you look like a milk bag. She did say that you much a good box though, you couldn’t get that perfect mitt out of your mouth. So their was 5 major factors that caused you to only get one chance with mama bear before you number was blocked and name in her phone was changed to “Baby Dick Grease aka Lightning Tongue”

1. “Your unit was like a Light Switch”

2 “Milk Bag Body”

3. “Cigarette Breath”

4. “Bad Leather Coat & Overall Style”

5. Pulled Up in a 1982 Datsun

Mix in a piece of gum and give yourself a fair shake Milk Bag.

https://imgur.com/gallery/xU1wVKn

Work on your bird game, sounds like you got a good tongue, just brush your teeth and chew some gum that’s an easy fix. But that body of yours is like fighting a losing battle. You’ll always be a little “soft”. And stop telling people it’s baby fat, your 49 years old. Ya might wanna make the switch from butter Milk to skim. 1% wont kill ya ether. Good luck with your program chubs.

The Great One

grease lightnin
    &

Wow. You put a lot of effort into that post.

Pretty pathetic but not surprised.

I guess somebody who is selling picks for 29.99 has a lot of time on their hands..... EH?

The Shooter

I guess somebody who is selling picks for 29.99 has a lot of time on their hands..... EH?
    Lol a lot of time ? That took me 15 seconds baby ! While I was watching my Sharks win in OT!!!!!
    Last edited by shari91; 04-22-19 at 03:04 AM.

The Shooter

Looks like we know who the RAT is too? Good try though, guess who’s still here ? THE GREAT ONE! unsuccessful attempt at getting the best to ever do it out of the forum ! Woooooo

BeatTheJerk

WINNER !!!! I needed that to salvage a profit for the day ! Shooter we won now share your plentiful
    wet pussy to a fellow gambler. tag team a few slags in-fact !

The Shooter

Sharks win in ot...+1700....78-62-2 +19,375$

AND THATS THE WAY TO DO HER BOYSSSSSS !!!

Like I said earlier on in my post, the Sharks are a pretty good hockey team to be getting at a line like that. To the millions of fans, THOUSANDS of tailers on this thread, and the ones with big enough MOOSENUTS to ride with The Shooter Up here in first class and not shy away from a massive dog that most wouldn’t touch with Greasers Bird (2 inch toothpick) that’s the kind of reward you get. You get the opportunity to make some good loot, and have a great time doing it. I don’t know if it’s the fact I have a soft spot for SJ as they were the team that signed me to my first entry level deal or if I played on a line with Jumbo Joe (and Johnathon Cheecho) in my first NHL pre season game, but I had a special special feeling about that game. Now I’d be kidding you and myself if I were to say that the Sharks dominated that game or deserved to win by any stretch of the word. But a wins a win baby! And the beers always taste colder and the always look bigger after a WIN!

Sharks Win in OT on a shorty! +1700

78-62-2 +19,375$

Girthy Grimey Meaty Bugger!

The Shooter

WINNER !!!! I needed that to salvage a profit for the day ! Shooter we won now share your plentiful
    wet pussy to a fellow gambler. tag team a few slags in-fact !
    Atta boy Jerk ! Now that I’ve given you a winner tonight and given my thousands of fans a winner as well, why don’t we send ya on the red eye up to Toronto and I’ll get you a couple of my women to clean the pipes out to to speak, to close out the week. Eskimo Brothers 4 life !! We ride together we die together ! #EskimoJerk!

Chalk up another win and another line, because it’s Eskimo Jerks time to shine! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

With Love, and with Girth, we do this together !

Shootsy!

BeatTheJerk

Atta boy Jerk ! Now that I’ve given you a winner tonight and given my thousands of fans a winner as well, why don’t we send ya on the red eye up to Toronto and I’ll get you a couple of my women to clean the pipes out to to speak, to close out the week. Eskimo Brothers 4 life !! We ride together we die together ! #EskimoJerk!

Chalk up another win and another line, because it’s Eskimo Jerks time to shine! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

With Love, and with Girth, we do this together !

Shootsy!
    Always come strong with the incentives !!!! Thanks for the winner my GIRTH TWIN

BeatTheJerk

GIRTH @ BIRTH !!!!

The Shooter

Always come strong with the incentives !!!! Thanks for the winner my GIRTH TWIN
    Thats what we do brother ! When ya got money like this, and all the women that come and go, when I ask them what they want most people would think the hot nurse would want a Chanel purse, but all she wants is the GIRTH!!! And we’re gunna give her what she wants ! I’ll send my driver to the airport to snag ya buddy. Where ya flying in from ? I’ll have a couple a treats here at the house waiting for ya. Wearing nothing but a Shootermania Tank, and a glass of scotch; with a tucked in mitt just waiting for your ! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO if they didn’t before, now they know, punch your winning ticket with The Shooter and his bro, Eskimo!
    Last edited by shari91; 04-22-19 at 03:05 AM.

BeatTheJerk

Thats what we do brother ! When ya got money like this, and all the women that come and go, when I ask them what they want most people would think the hot nurse would want a Chanel purse, but all she wants is the GIRTH!!! And we’re gunna give her what she wants ! I’ll send my driver to the airport to snag ya buddy. Where ya flying in from ? I’ll have a couple a treats here at the house waiting for ya. Wearing nothing but a Shootermania Tank, and a glass of scotch; with a tucked in mitt just waiting for your ! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO if they didn’t before, now they know, punch your winning ticket with The Shooter and his bro, Eskimo!
    I’m from Ft. Lauderdale Shooter (South Florida)

The Shooter

GIRTH @ BIRTH !!!!
    When the Eskimo brothers popped out of the womb at birth we showed our worth when we entered this earth, in North America not Perth, closer to Fort Worth, with a couple of VEINY buggers with Excutiating GIRTH!! You heard it here first !

Hahahahhahahaha #ESKIMOOOOOBROS!

The Shooter

I’m from Ft. Lauderdale Shooter (South Florida)
    Love me some Florida. Spent a lot of time in the Pensacola area one year. Spent a little more unwanted time in the steel cage last time I was in FLA for putting a bouncer to sleep. He wasn’t expecting the girth from my left fist when I unleashed the heat on him for talking a little bigger then his ability to take a punch. But hey I got out. And look at us now, slamming babes, catching rays, and getting paid! It’s like a sore ya can’t beat it

The Shooter

Raptors Win & OKC Loses......-1650$ 78-63-2 +17,800

Well my Raptors get it done and Russel “Mouthpiece” Westbrook and his ThunderLips leave a big hairy DENNY SHITS in the bed. Unbelievable that OKC is going to end up getting bounced again. Man did the front office ever drop the ball losing Durant & Harden leave town and keep the cockiest, mouthiest overrated player in the NBA Westbrook as their centre piece. Paul George is such a better player, I just can’t believe that he elected to re sign with the Thunder. Ya gotta tip your cap though to Portland, who really don’t get enough credit. They can flat out play. Probally the best back court in the league and a really strong home team. Would be kinda cool to see them get to the west finals, and if they can close out OKC (which I’m sure they will now being up 3-1) with two home games left. They should be able to handle the winner of DEN/SA and get their shot in the spotlight.

However OKC will be on their hands and knees with their toothbrush trying to get the DENNY SHITS out of their carpet tonight.

-1650$

78-63-2 +17,800$

Uncle Girthy

grease lightnin
    &

Looks like we know who the RAT is too? Good try though, guess who’s still here ? THE GREAT ONE! unsuccessful attempt at getting the best to ever do it out of the forum ! Woooooo
    Rat? Idgaf who you are or what you do.

Just a little entertainment in heckling you.

The Shooter

Rat? Idgaf who you are or what you do.

Just a little entertainment in heckling you.

Okay that’s fine then. Because I was sent a warning with that comment highlighted. Figured someone sent it in to the front office guys @ SBR and tried to have me kicked out, and then when you said that again seemed like you may be a good suspect. If not then the heckling is great, and I totally appreciate every single ignorant unkind word towards me ! Lol I really do. Really appreciate that kinda stuff. If it wasn’t you, then tip of the cap to you sir and keep the Chiro’s coming I can’t get enough of that good laughs all for the low price of.....*cuing for you to fill in the blank*

Lol I’d say it but just can’t risk repeating that again ! Lmao

The Shooter

Okay that’s fine then. Because I was sent a warning with that comment highlighted. Figured someone sent it in to the front office guys @ SBR and tried to have me kicked out, and then when you said that again seemed like you may be a good suspect. If not then the heckling is great, and I totally appreciate every single ignorant unkind word towards me ! Lol I really do. Really appreciate that kinda stuff. If it wasn’t you, then tip of the cap to you sir and keep the Chiro’s coming I can’t get enough of that good laughs all for the low price of.....*cuing for you to fill in the blank*

Lol I’d say it but just can’t risk repeating that again ! Lmao
    Meant to say...”keep the CHIRPS coming”

physed
    physed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

Maybe it was your worst nemisis and biggest hater of you? No, it can't be TOOTSIE because you buried him and he is dead to you. Or could it be the ghost of me.

BeatTheJerk

Shari decided to actually work last night with the multiple edits. Shooter & I talk like this everyday so the once in a while edits/infractions is redundant/laughable.

The Shooter

Shari decided to actually work last night with the multiple edits. Shooter & I talk like this everyday so the once in a while edits/infractions is redundant/laughable.
    I got infractions too!!! What’s going on? Lol. This thread is really getting some eyes on it these says ! Eskimo Jerk and I will acrppt then and keep banging forward!

First ... 88899091929394 ... Last