lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

What you think of Oklahoma first hf? That line was bouncing around all morning. My thinking is they hang until the last ten minutes

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Texas/k-st under 129.5

One these totals that been pounded up to point I feel there some decent value on the other side.

In 2 meetings last year they managed 131 once and 106 in the other! Both teams sporting better defensive numbers this season while their offensive efficiency has taken a hit.

Both teams top 10 in defensive efficiency and both are pretty terrible ft shooting teams. This game screams 1st team into the 60s wins. Since Wade has went down for k-st all their Gabe’s been being played under this number, including a matchup w a quicker tempo more offensive vandy squad. Bottom line is Bruce Weber’s team lives for these low scoring grind it out games and up against a very good Texas defense we should see more of the same.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    What you think of Oklahoma first hf? That line was bouncing around all morning. My thinking is they hang until the last ten minutes
    My big concern there is ku played a little warmup game over the weekend while sooners have been off 10 days. I hate backing teams in spot like this and then you throw in the always crazy atmosphere at ku and my worry is they get blitzed right out the gates., I actually think if sooners can hang early they will prob stay within the number but I suspect they get down then have to expend too much energy getting back in it and it gets away from them..

I certainly wouldn’t wanna talk you off a winner but imo the team coming off the long layoff struggles early more often than not, kinda like how it took huskies till 2nd half to get themselves together playing a cal Fullerton team that had played over the weekend.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave 2daBank 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Texas/k-st under 129.5

One these totals that been pounded up to point I feel there some decent value on the other side.

In 2 meetings last year they managed 131 once and 106 in the other! Both teams sporting better defensive numbers this season while their offensive efficiency has taken a hit.

Both teams top 10 in defensive efficiency and both are pretty terrible ft shooting teams. This game screams 1st team into the 60s wins. Since Wade has went down for k-st all their Gabe’s been being played under this number, including a matchup w a quicker tempo more offensive vandy squad. Bottom line is Bruce Weber’s team lives for these low scoring grind it out games and up against a very good Texas defense we should see more of the same.
    Love this one. Like the 1H under also... Just been wondering whether it'll keep getting bet up, so not sure when I want to pull the trigger.

frankieunits2685
    frankieunits2685's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    Love this one. Like the 1H under also... Just been wondering whether it'll keep getting bet up, so not sure when I want to pull the trigger.
    Yeah same here waiting to see if it goes up higher

2daBank

I saw it get up to 131 at pinny which obviously not a option for me but then started to come back down. Didn’t wanna turn my head and all a sudden it drop back lower, I can’t imagine under doesn’t start getting hit at some point. Looks like a game that will struggle to reach 120 to me so I was good at 129.5. If it gets into 130s I’ll prob kick myself a little and maybe play again. Lol

2daBank

Cornell +8 -115

Normally have no interest in buying any points but the 7.5 was juiced on wake so I’m ok with -115 for +8 here.

I just don’t think wake has earned laying this kind of number which basically suggest a dd win. More than about any team in nation they rely on getting to the ft line to generate offense. Cornell nothing special defensively but they don’t make a habit of giving teams freebies. Cornell one of the better passing teams in the country with bigs who all distribute to the open man, against a inexperienced wake team I like their chances of being able to beat defensive rotations and score enough to hang here.

Faded wake w a similar line vs Gardner Webb and they lost straight up. Not sure that will happen again but like big reds chances of staying inside this number.

2daBank

Card so far:

Nebraska +1.5
    Texas/kst under 129.5
    Cornell +8

2daBank

Indiana st +7

Back on the sycamores bandwagon. This is really simple. These teams both won on each other’s home court last year and both games were decided by 4. Indiana st is improving while Loyola has fallen off quite a bit from last years magical season.

Sycamores gaurds will once again be a headache for Loyola to handle and a huge added bonus is Loyola not built to take advantage of Indiana st biggest problem which being weak on the defensive glass.

We have learned tcu too strong for this squad but they can play with anyone in the Missouri valley imo and that starts tonight.

2daBank

Card so far:

Nebraska +1.5
    Texas/kst under 129.5
    Cornell +8
    Indiana st +7

TechnicalTrader
    Empty your mind... be water my friend!
    TechnicalTrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

84-62 overall which 57.5%

Honestly think we can get into 60s this season but we see
    Couldn't find an updated record since here. Where are you at if I may ask?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by TechnicalTrader View Post
    Couldn't find an updated record since here. Where are you at if I may ask?
    It prob one page back I just did it this morning.

89-66

RiverDog21
    RiverDog21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 814

Indiana st +7
    You got a favorite play or like them all the same? I’m looking for a little action tonight now that football is over. I don’t cap basketball usually just follow Ayo but he is on vacation so I figured I’d check the thread out and maybe tail a play or two.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by RiverDog21 View Post
    You got a favorite play or like them all the same? I’m looking for a little action tonight now that football is over. I don’t cap basketball usually just follow Ayo but he is on vacation so I figured I’d check the thread out and maybe tail a play or two.
    I pretty much flat bet them all, occasionally I’ll mention I’m playin one for more but not often. if you made me really try to say any were better than the others I’d prob lean to the k-st under or Indiana st. They really all the same for me tho. I found a long time ago my strength tends to be in volume, and not so much distinguishing any one play from another.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15337

I saw it get up to 131 at pinny which obviously not a option for me but then started to come back down. Didn’t wanna turn my head and all a sudden it drop back lower, I can’t imagine under doesn’t start getting hit at some point. Looks like a game that will struggle to reach 120 to me so I was good at 129.5. If it gets into 130s I’ll prob kick myself a little and maybe play again. Lol
    You can bet at Nitrogen which has the same lines as Pinny. I couldn't hack the BTC freefall so I took all my funds out. But yeah I miss some of those lines they have.

2daBank

Card so far:

Nebraska +1.5
    Texas/kst under 129.5
    Cornell +8

Indiana st +7
    Utah st/Nevada over 149

Joey Vigs
    Joey Vigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

Card so far:

Nebraska +1.5
    Texas/kst under 129.5
    Cornell +8
    Indiana st +7

Back on the sycamores bandwagon. This is really simple. These teams both won on each other’s home court last year and both games were decided by 4. Indiana st is improving while Loyola has fallen off quite a bit from last years magical season.

Sycamores gaurds will once again be a headache for Loyola to handle and a huge added bonus is Loyola not built to take advantage of Indiana st biggest problem which being weak on the defensive glass.

We have learned tcu too strong for this squad but they can play with anyone in the Missouri valley imo and that starts tonight.

Tailed all 4. Indiana St owes us for that shitshow game in Hawaii. Let’s get it

inmyownzone
    inmyownzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

tailing the kstate/texas under. BOL banker

2daBank

Nebraska +1.5
    Texas/kst under 129.5
    Cornell +8

Indiana st +7

Utah st/Nevada over 149
    Bucknell -4

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Indiana st +7

Hmm... not worried this is a tough spot for them? Coming back from Hawaii and turning around to go play a tough MVC opponent on the road? I know Sycamores are improved but are they really gonna keep shooting 45% from long range? Not saying I hate the play, just pondering it and putting some discussion out there...

frankieunits2685

Bucknell -4
    i like this!! army hasnt played anyone

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11522

Let’s go bank..get this New Year off
    on the right foot.

2daBank

Hmm... not worried this is a tough spot for them? Coming back from Hawaii and turning around to go play a tough MVC opponent on the road? I know Sycamores are improved but are they really gonna keep shooting 45% from long range? Not saying I hate the play, just pondering it and putting some discussion out there...
    To tell ya the truth I just realized I’m on 2 teams that Havnt played since the Hawaii tourney, I’m not real sure how I feel about that? They have had a week so not like they played and turned right around hung over, It would have prob bothered me more if they played over the weekend. At this point feel it just as likely them or opponents could be hung over from New Years! Lol. Or rusty since both Loyola and army been off since before Xmas., certainly a fair question but one I don’t have a good answer for. If they both look bad I will def be sure to take note for future seasons!

Far as sycamores 3 point shooting it might drop off but they not heavily reliant on it, they really shoot a fairly low number of them which I think part of reason they shoot them so well, they only taking good looks. You would think a team shooting it that well would should more but they shoot the fewest in the nation and only accounts for 25% their scoring which also ranks really low. Barnes and Key taking guys off the bounce a much bigger part of their game and I don’t think Loyola can stay in front of either.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

To tell ya the truth I just realized I’m on 2 teams that Havnt played since the Hawaii tourney, I’m not real sure how I feel about that? They have had a week so not like they played and turned right around hung over, It would have prob bothered me more if they played over the weekend. At this point feel it just as likely them or opponents could be hung over from New Years! Lol. Or rusty since both Loyola and army been off since before Xmas., certainly a fair question but one I don’t have a good answer for. If they both look bad I will def be sure to take note for future seasons!

Far as sycamores 3 point shooting it might drop off but they not heavily reliant on it, they really shoot a fairly low number of them which I think part of reason they shoot them so well, they only taking good looks. You would think a team shooting it that well would should more but they shoot the fewest in the nation and only accounts for 25% their scoring which also ranks really low. Barnes and Key taking guys off the bounce a much bigger part of their game and I don’t think Loyola can stay in front of either.
    Sounds good, man, thanks for your breakdown.

RiverDog21
    RiverDog21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 814

I pretty much flat bet them all, occasionally I’ll mention I’m playin one for more but not often. if you made me really try to say any were better than the others I’d prob lean to the k-st under or Indiana st. They really all the same for me tho. I found a long time ago my strength tends to be in volume, and not so much distinguishing any one play from another.
    Thanks for the response and good luck on all of your plays

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by frankieunits2685 View Post
    i like this!! army hasnt played anyone
    You know I’m pretty selective bout favs but yea this one stuck way out for a couple reasons. 1st and foremost despite army sucking something serious they play really fast which kinda plays into Bucknell strengths and of course the more possessions we get in a game the more likely the talent gap is to show through at some point.

Like you said army hasn’t beaten anywhere close to the caliber of bucknell and were trounced by them on their court last season (granted I don’t think bucknell is as strong as last).

My only real concern the one capy brought up about Indiana st w bucknell last games also being the Hawaii tourney, I think enough time has passed it not a big deal but if they lay a egg it will def go in my notes for future reference, as of now I have no such notes so obviously don’t recall this being a problem in the past.

KDF500
    Long time listener, first time caller
    KDF500's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1117

Was mentioning this earlier as well. Volume is a key component with me as well. Goes without saying friend you’re doing fantastic, may tail your sycamores selection.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KDF500 View Post
    Was mentioning this earlier as well. Volume is a key component with me as well. Goes without saying friend you’re doing fantastic, may tail your sycamores selection.
    I’ve tried that “narrowing shit down” plenty of times and it always results in me leaving bunch of winners off the card! I’ve tried varying units and it always has me putting more on the damn losers!! Eventually I just came to conclusion if I can hit decent percentage with bunch of plays would’nt it behoove me to get down on as many as possible??

Only issue with that sycamores play is bucknell also off the Hawaii trip and they look freaking pathetic at Army right now, kinda worrying me.

frankieunits2685

Yeah Bucknell got me worried

2daBank

Seems hard to believe something that happened over a week ago would still be effecting them but I’ll be the 1st to say I suck ass at situational betting.

frankieunits2685

Seems hard to believe something that happened over a week ago would still be effecting them but I’ll be the 1st to say I suck ass at situational betting.
    Bucknell just playing like Crap they are better than this army team

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Lot of hoops still to play. They can only play better 2h. No way they shoot 6% again 2h from down town.

eaglesfan44
    eaglesfan44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1683

Ball not going our way early. Lets sweep the late games

eaglesfan44

Jeeze looks like Indiana State stayed in Hawaii

eaglesfan44

Didnt this Loyola team put up 42 at St Joes last game. They just dropped 46 and are up 34 at half lol

First ... 32333435363738 ... Last