Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12926

Lay The 5 With Philly Tonight In The NBA

Boyz,

The 76ers are awfully tough at home--haven't lost there yet, nor won on the road. The Clips have looked respectable so far this season but all the incentive is with the home team. They're the better squad and will get the win and cover.

Add these candy bars to the trick or treat bag.....

BOSTON -2.5 over Milwaukee. All good things eventually come to an end, and so will the Bucks undefeated record. The Greek Freak is coming off concussion protocol and should be good to go, but the Celts need to make an early stand against what looks like their chief Eastern conference challenger. Lay the short number.

Cleveland/Denver game OVER 219. The Tyrone Lue-less Cavs looked like gangbusters in their first game with the new HC. They played up-tempo and scored at will. I'm gonna ride the hot hand in this one, particularly against a Nuggets squad which played last night. The Cavs will try to out run 'em, not sure they'll get the W but this game will go OVER.

As always, best of luck
    Harry

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

On it

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

One these days I’m gonna tail one you NBA fukks and we gonna win. You up tonight Harry, don’t let me down (like everyone else has so far!!)!!!..

sheedy17
    sheedy17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 631

im on philly and boston ML... lets cash BOL

Harry N. Lloyd

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    One these days I’m gonna tail one you NBA fukks and we gonna win. You up tonight Harry, don’t let me down (like everyone else has so far!!)!!!..
    Cripes, you're putting a lotta pressure on me.

It is gambling after all. I just try to win more than I lose. Those are my plays tonight.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2197

Line is 5.5/6 across the board

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    Cripes, you're putting a lotta pressure on me.

It is gambling after all. I just try to win more than I lose. Those are my plays tonight.
    Lol. No worries Harry, I understand the way it works. I won’t even come back and bash you if we lose!! Lol.

Just saying I been picking someone new to tail all week in nba and it has not went well, it be nice to get a win or I’m gonna have to start capping this shit myself!! And nba is not my sport at all, way to situational for my taste! Dunno why I’m even playing it? Just bored I guess! I need ncaa hoops to start up so I have things to bet during week!!!

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2537

Fading you on the Philly pick Harry. The only games the Sixers have won ATS are against two garbage teams (Atl and Chi), and the Clips are playing decent ball right now. Not sure they'll pull the upset but with Philly not playing their tough defensive style this early in the year, I think +5 is gonna get it done.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Is 5.5/6 still okay Harry?

What about over 217.5 on the Cavs game?

Harry N. Lloyd

I can only take the lines I get when I bet 'em.

Yes and yes, LB.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    I can only take the lines I get when I bet 'em.

Yes and yes, LB.
    Okay thanks Harry. You are the go to guy in the NBA. Let's go

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11931

I went with Philly first half. Everytime I bet them going back to last season, they always seem to dominate the first half then the wheels fall off the second half.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    I went with Philly first half. Everytime I bet them going back to last season, they always seem to dominate the first half then the wheels fall off the second half.
    So tonight they fall behind and come back right?

Foxx

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    So tonight they fall behind and come back right?
    Yeah probably, that's how things usually work out for NBA bets. I'm not even sure why I bother being that it is borderline unwatchable anymore.

Deenoz
    Deenoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 323

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    Fading you on the Philly pick Harry. The only games the Sixers have won ATS are against two garbage teams (Atl and Chi), and the Clips are playing decent ball right now. Not sure they'll pull the upset but with Philly not playing their tough defensive style this early in the year, I think +5 is gonna get it done.
    this!....
    also they wanna make up the the 3rd quarter choke last game against OKC.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Phila just doesn’t look right

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 639

Embiid has 22 and counting with 6:52 left in the second. Rivers might have to dust off Boban.

Foxx

Wheels are falling off.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Embiid + Cov on defense and the jolt from Fultz off the bench have been the difference once things got tight here. Very encouraging minutes from the latter.

2daBank

Wtf is going on here?? Philly scores 72 in 1st half and not gonna touch 50 in 2nd??? NBA so garbage.

2daBank

Great call Harry, I finally tailed a winner in NBA!

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

MVP chants at the line for Embiid as the Sixers wrap up a win here. 39+12 with four blocks is not a bad evening.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Sonny Hill spent a lot of postgame sessions last year sitting down and chatting with Joel Embiid. Appears that Markelle Fultz is his new pupil this season based on early evidence

Foxx

Wtf is going on here?? Philly scores 72 in 1st half and not gonna touch 50 in 2nd??? NBA so garbage.
    I'm sure someone with a database can answer it quick, but I suspect if you would've bet the Sixers 1st half every game last year and bet against them every 2nd half, you would've cleaned up. Seems like every time I tune into one of their games, they dominate early and tail off late. I could be wrong, but just the games I've seen, that seems to frequently be the case.

2daBank

I'm sure someone with a database can answer it quick, but I suspect if you would've bet the Sixers 1st half every game last year and bet against them every 2nd half, you would've cleaned up. Seems like every time I tune into one of their games, they dominate early and tail off late. I could be wrong, but just the games I've seen, that seems to frequently be the case.
    Interesting. At least they held on for the cover but something to keep in mind.

Harry N. Lloyd

Great call Harry, I finally tailed a winner in NBA!
    Thanks, pal.

The NBA is a hobby only. Crazy crap every night, bad ref's, dogshite efforts--the trick is to figure out when teams are likely to be motivated, and (more importantly) when they don't give a hoot.

See ya tomorrow.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

KDF500
    Long time listener, first time caller
    KDF500's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1117

Well played Harry!

magpie878
    magpie878's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7077

Good calls Harry.

Denver was a great in game win. They got into the + in the second quarter.... hopped on them fast. Didn't take long for a cheap hedge and in the end, win.

Sixers haven't come out great in first half on the road, I don't think. They're two very different teams so far, home and away. If they take a decent early lead on the road against a good team, hop on that home team's ML fast and flip it later.

kevinmartin0123
    kevinmartin0123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

who we on today my boy harry?

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2537

Good call Harry. Thought I had it figured out but the Sixers pulled away late.

Foxx

Happen again today. 69 in the 1st half. 40 in the 2nd half. I swear, they must be smoking pot or boozing during the break. I bet Sixers 1st half tonight and Detroit 2nd half per a post in another thread. I'll blindly do it next game too.

2daBank

Happen again today. 69 in the 1st half. 40 in the 2nd half. I swear, they must be smoking pot or boozing during the break. I bet Sixers 1st half tonight and Detroit 2nd half per a post in another thread. I'll blindly do it next game too.
    Wow, that crazy man. Looks like you really onto something there! We better get after it while the getting good before books figure it out or it changes!! Looks like they won the 1st half so big they managed to still cover for game again.. you should start a thread and keep us posted on these!! I don’t pay enough attention to nba to know when they play, and gonna get even worse for me with ncaa hoops about to kick off which will eat into my extra time, havnt even started my prep work!! Lol (love me some ncaa hoops!!).,

Foxx

Running it back tonight: Sixers 1st qtr -1, Sixers 2nd qtr -1, Nets +1 3rd qtr, Net +1 4th qtr. Eyeballing their game results and lines for Jan to Mar last year, I feel there may be something there. They seem to lapse in 2nd half. I think I'll do a more in depth analysis this coming week. Could be be nothing though.

2daBank

Running it back tonight: Sixers 1st qtr -1, Sixers 2nd qtr -1, Nets +1 3rd qtr, Net +1 4th qtr. Eyeballing their game results and lines for Jan to Mar last year, I feel there may be something there. They seem to lapse in 2nd half. I think I'll do a more in depth analysis this coming week. Could be be nothing though.
    Night game? Gonna ride with you!!

12 Last