Picking his spots

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Rudy wins easy

Picking his spots
    i'll set a line after hurry up finishes his picks and rudys golf plays finish this weekend we can do something small with points to make things interesting

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Rudy wins easy

Picking his spots

Got 200 saying Hurry wins

since Rudy wins easy and all

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    Got 200 saying Hurry wins

since Rudy wins easy and all
    rudy is free rolling this contest he even said it himself he takes time off coming up so a month off will be nothing hurry up facing the 3 month ban will have it alot worse even though i notice hurry up isn't posting as much lately maybe he is planning ahead
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 04-12-18 at 01:03 AM.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cincy... yes I am prepared to not post for 3 months... but thats not why Im posting less.

I am not spending more time than necessary on forums or gambling. It was a holiday here in CR this Monday. Spent all afternoon/night w girlfriend... a friend has a house near Arenal volcano and took her there for a Italian romantic dinner cooked by yours truly.

I have not been very focused on personal relationshipa due to gambling and while I have won more money than any other year so far... money cant buy happiness.

In my case it buys more vices. Best things in life are free guys.

HurryUpAndDrink

I didnt even knew dbacks and vegas won until 5 mins ago. Thx for your work here Cincikid.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Cincy... yes I am prepared to not post for 3 months... but thats not why Im posting less.

I am not spending more time than necessary on forums or gambling. It was a holiday here in CR this Monday. Spent all afternoon/night w girlfriend... a friend has a house near Arenal volcano and took her there for a Italian romantic dinner cooked by yours truly.

I have not been very focused on personal relationshipa due to gambling and while I have won more money than any other year so far... money cant buy happiness.

In my case it buys more vices. Best things in life are free guys.
    nice nice good to see you are having a good time and spending with people i will be taking a nice break after u post your 50th play i'm limiting myself to 1 post a day for the rest of the month how's ur dad u spending alot of time with him
    Points Awarded:

HurryUpAndDrink gave cincinnatikid513 50 Betpoint(s) for this post.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    nice nice good to see you are having a good time and spending with people i will be taking a nice break after u post your 50th play i'm limiting myself to 1 post a day for the rest of the month how's ur dad u spending alot of time with him
    Not really, we have a bad relationship and he has not done anything to correct his attitude since finding out about the cancer (except stopped smokin' 100% and for that I am very proud of him)... we are working it out... we have a very damaged relationship, we have spent years without talking to each other, we traded punches 10 years ago... lots of resentment... treated him to lunch today, some buffalo wings with blue cheese
    I am trying to be his pal... is hard sometimes... but I am trying. I have hopes he will live many years the way his coughing has been receiding just by quitting cigs and doing daily natural treatments that do wonders... (he is taking turmeric tea w lemon religiously twice a day to clean up the throat/lungs)
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Fidel_CashFlow

HurryUpAndDrink

BTW Cincy, just gave you 50pts... will give u 150 more for your work, think thats reasonable

ty pal

HurryUpAndDrink

BTW... I trust you so much I aint even double checking the figures you are publishing... Ill just double check once 50th play is in

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

[QUOTE=HurryUpAndDrink;27712930]BTW Cincy, just gave you 50pts... will give u 150 more for your work, think thats reasonable
    u don't have to give me any more points please don't, save them up i would actually like to see u and rudy play heads up poker that would be entertaining, i can't imagine what he's going thru getting a cancer diagnosis has to be rough, could turn some people angry like why me just do your best that's all u can do family is #1 i wish i spent more time with my dad that is one regret i have

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

BTW... I trust you so much I aint even double checking the figures you are publishing... Ill just double check once 50th play is in
    i'm almost 100 pct that everything is right but i also will double check everything after the 50th play just to make sure

HurryUpAndDrink

[QUOTE=cincinnatikid513;27712933]
    BTW Cincy, just gave you 50pts... will give u 150 more for your work, think thats reasonable
    u don't have to give me any more points please don't, save them up i would actually like to see u and rudy play heads up poker that would be entertaining, i can't imagine what he's going thru getting a cancer diagnosis has to be rough, could turn some people angry like why me just do your best that's all u can do family is #1 i wish i spent more time with my dad that is one regret i have
    thanks man... yeah I dont wanna have that shit on my conscience so I am making an effort not to be a dikk with him when he gets annoying... planning a camping/fishing/hunting trip with him, my brother and cousin ... just need my cousing to bring his ass over here for some weeks (he is a police officer in Los Angeles)...

want to have big moments with him there... a nice talk drinking beer in front of a fire you know... talk shit out...
    Last edited by shari91; 04-12-18 at 03:39 AM.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

[QUOTE=HurryUpAndDrink;27712938]

thanks man... yeah I dont wanna have that shit on my conscience so I am making an effort not to be a dikk with him when he gets annoying... planning a camping/fishing/hunting trip with him, my brother and cousin ... just need my cousing to bring his ass over here for some weeks (he is a police officer in Los Angeles)...

want to have big moments with him there... a nice talk drinking beer in front of a fire you know... talk shit out...
    sounds like a good plan get everybody involved make some memories before it's too late i think alot of people on sbr could make a better effort to spend more time with family sometimes get caught up around here it's like addicting, i see alot of cool people on here hopefully we can be more civil to one another and not get so personal , i wish u the best of lucks maybe one day we 'll meet up at one of the bashes have some beers talk some sh_t
    Last edited by shari91; 04-12-18 at 03:40 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Mase of Base gave cincinnatikid513 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

HurryUpAndDrink

[QUOTE=cincinnatikid513;27712941]

sounds like a good plan get everybody involved make some memories before it's too late i think alot of people on sbr could make a better effort to spend more time with family sometimes get caught up around here it's like addicting, i see alot of cool people on here hopefully we can be more civil to one another and not get so personal , i wish u the best of lucks maybe one day we 'll meet up at one of the bashes have some beers talk some sh_t
    I'd love that man... Id have a few drinks with you for sure... we'd have so much to talk gambling and general wise...

I am also doing an effort on not going off on people or causing drama... unfortunately my wars with Mutt and Rudy have cause me more damage rep wise than good... I mean, yeah I helped taking them down a few notches (their posting bs has decreased considerably since I came in but in the process my rep suffered too)...

I see many at SBR are divided on my persona here... is like 33% like me 33% hate me and 33% dont give a fukk which is a generality and not about me but still... I know my behavior here has annoyed some and for better or worse I want to turn my act down a few notches (not because this guys dont liking me affects me but mainly because I am aware that I am over the top a lot of the times).

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

[QUOTE=HurryUpAndDrink;27712944]

I'd love that man... Id have a few drinks with you for sure... we'd have so much to talk gambling and general wise...

I am also doing an effort on not going off on people or causing drama... unfortunately my wars with Mutt and Rudy have cause me more damage rep wise than good... I mean, yeah I helped taking them down a few notches (their posting bs has decreased considerably since I came in but in the process my rep suffered too)...

I see many at SBR are divided on my persona here... is like 33% like me 33% hate me and 33% dont give a fukk which is a generality and not about me but still... I know my behavior here has annoyed some and for better or worse I want to turn my act down a few notches (not because this guys dont liking me affects me but mainly because I am aware that I am over the top a lot of the times).

i think it's your strong personality which took a little getting used too, u dont' take any sh_t could try to cool the confrontations a little bit i think ur right on the 33 pct thing

HurryUpAndDrink

Mischa Zverev -120!!

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Mischa Zverev -120!!
    nice i bet u finish by friday which is good because my cough is getting worse ughh

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Hurryup

#40 Andreas Sepi -134 vs Radu Albot Lost 6-1 3-6 0-6
    #41 4/11 Vegas golden knights -130 against Los Angeles Kings win 1-0
    #42 4/11 Chicago Whitesox +104 vs Tampa Bay Rays win 2-1
    #43 4/11 Arizona Diamondbacks -113 at Sanfrancisco win 7-3
    #44 4/12 Mischa zverev -120 vs malek jaziri pending

HurryUpAndDrink

nice i bet u finish by friday which is good because my cough is getting worse ughh
    how old are you Cincy? cough? are you having a cold?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

how old are you Cincy? cough? are you having a cold?
    35 i had a nasty cold for a week and after the cold i have this cough that won't go away it sucks

HurryUpAndDrink

Ana Bogdan -135

I wont play MLB tomorrow already saw lines... dont like anything... no soccer either, EUROPA league kinda tricky on 2nd legs

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Ana Bogdan -135

I wont play MLB tomorrow already saw lines... dont like anything... no soccer either, EUROPA league kinda tricky on 2nd legs
    u been doing alright in baseball and hockey don't force ur plays no rush u got 3 months riding on these plays

HurryUpAndDrink

35 i had a nasty cold for a week and after the cold i have this cough that won't go away it sucks
    take turmeric w lemon and honey... 2 times a day... does wonders really... just do some tea w the turmeric... add some sweetener if honey is not enough

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Hurry #45 4/12 Ana Bogdan -135 vs Blinkova pending

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

take turmeric w lemon and honey... 2 times a day... does wonders really... just do some tea w the turmeric... add some sweetener if honey is not enough
    will give that a try

HurryUpAndDrink

u been doing alright in baseball and hockey
    NHL playoffs scare me a bit... cant say I feel comfy betting it... ill stick to soccer tennis and MLB for remaining 5 plays... if I win the 2 tennis matches im very good positioned and ill stick to betting 5 locks... might even just stall to see Rudy have some pressure on him with my balance being +5units... and make a more informed decision on my picks

I basically gave him all the advantages in this... 1 to 3 month banned... made my picks 1st fast and furious with little disregard for quality cause I dont give a fukk and I think high of myself I guess

If Rudy cant win this after said bones I threw him he will truly demonstrate his hopeless and his worse own enemy

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

NHL playoffs scare me a bit... cant say I feel comfy betting it... ill stick to soccer tennis and MLB for remaining 5 plays... if I win the 2 tennis matches im very good positioned and ill stick to betting 5 locks... might even just stall to see Rudy have some pressure on him with my balance being +5units... and make a more informed decision on my picks

I basically gave him all the advantages in this... 1 to 3 month banned... made my picks 1st fast and furious with little disregard for quality cause I dont give a fukk and I think high of myself I guess

If Rudy cant win this after said bones I threw him he will truly demonstrate his hopeless and his worse own enemy
    if u get up to like +5 units and rudy's golf plays do poorly this weekend and he gets to -4 units or so that would be a tough challenge make up 9 units if u post a positive number neve rknow

HurryUpAndDrink

Arango +5.5 (-123)

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24152

HurryUpAndDrink

Salzburg over 3 (+111)

HurryUpAndDrink

CSKA Moscow 1H over 1 (-149)

HurryUpAndDrink

FUKK IT IM FUKKIN UNLOADING THIS BITCH1!!!!!

Atletico Madrid +101

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Adam hadwin withdrew before play started so that play gets wiped away

Wish that fukker would've wd after 1st tee shot

First ... 567891011 ... Last