1. #1
    HurryUpAndDrink
    Filthy Few Forever
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 3,612
    Betpoints: 35

    Tennis 2/13

    Victor Estrella +4 (+106)
    Matthew Ebden -110
    Viktor Troicki +134
    Karen Kachanov -2 (-125)
    Bernarda Pera +4 (-101)
    Sorana Cirstea -121**
    Madison Keys Sets -1.5 (-131)
    Jiri Vesely -111**
    Pablo Cuevas +111
    Carballes Baena -2 (-106)**


    PARLAY
    Leonardo Mayer -208
    Carballes Baena -146
    Peter Gojowczyk -379
    Kei Nishikori -752
    Julia Goerges -164
    Kristina Mladenovic -252
    Madison Keys -396
    Petra Kvitova Sets -1.5 (-421)
    +1145 for 1 unit



    2018 TENNIS RECORD:Win Percentage 56.41% | 22-17-3 +7.5 Units
    Last edited by HurryUpAndDrink; 02-12-18 at 11:29 PM.

  2. #2
    trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-13-06
    Posts: 18,046
    Betpoints: 8858

    like the you listed! GL

    Matthew Ebden

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  3. #3
    HurryUpAndDrink
    Filthy Few Forever
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 3,612
    Betpoints: 35

    Ebden is a great pick tomorrow... my faves are Cirstea, Vesely & Carballes Baena... all of them for 2 units

  4. #4
    mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-07-17
    Posts: 711
    Betpoints: 36

    Never bet Tennis, but I got a couple bucks to spare, so I'll tail your parlay sans the Petra pick (since it's not an option for me) and see what happens.

  5. #5
    Honeybadger44
    Update your status
    Honeybadger44's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-03-14
    Posts: 1,119
    Betpoints: 10406

    Sakkari is a "little snake in the grass", so be careful there.
    Also, always super tricky to come and play into different enviroment 48 hours after winning a title in previous tournament. Roberto is a warrior, so no doubts he'll give his best. But his best will probably not be on the same level as last couple of days in Quito. Might still be enough to get past Elias, but long term, such bets are not ver profitable. Because market is pricing the player based on last week performances, which they are rarely able to repeat next week.

    Good luck with your plays!
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 02/15/2018


  6. #6
    kidcudi92
    AUG 14' POTM - 17' Prick of the Year
    kidcudi92's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-14-11
    Posts: 8,780
    Betpoints: 12

    Good Luck
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 02/12/2018


  7. #7
    HurryUpAndDrink
    Filthy Few Forever
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 3,612
    Betpoints: 35

    Thanks guys!

    Bad sleeping here (AGAIN) woke up in a cold sweat at 4am. Guess Ill sweat games!

  8. #8
    HurryUpAndDrink
    Filthy Few Forever
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 3,612
    Betpoints: 35

    Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger44 View Post
    Sakkari is a "little snake in the grass", so be careful there.
    Also, always super tricky to come and play into different enviroment 48 hours after winning a title in previous tournament. Roberto is a warrior, so no doubts he'll give his best. But his best will probably not be on the same level as last couple of days in Quito. Might still be enough to get past Elias, but long term, such bets are not ver profitable. Because market is pricing the player based on last week performances, which they are rarely able to repeat next week.

    Good luck with your plays!
    Solid post and thanks man. I think Tennis being an individual sport, it even depends more on motivation, momentum and streaks... Roberto was amazing last week yes... I have faith in him in this round... might fade him in next rounds but I do think he is good enough to win here 6-4 and 7-6 at least... if we lose we lose but thats why I like the volume approach in tennis... not so much on soccer anymore.

  9. #9
    HurryUpAndDrink
    Filthy Few Forever
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 3,612
    Betpoints: 35

    2-0 so far on the straight bets

    2-0 so far on the parlay, guess I can catch another shut eye

  10. #10
    HurryUpAndDrink
    Filthy Few Forever
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 3,612
    Betpoints: 35

    Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    Never bet Tennis, but I got a couple bucks to spare, so I'll tail your parlay sans the Petra pick (since it's not an option for me) and see what happens.
    Looking like 3-0 so far! Petra won 2-0... 5 more for you, 5 for me!

  11. #11
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 277,334
    Betpoints: 277

    unreal

    HOT!!!

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  12. #12
    MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-16
    Posts: 2,064
    Betpoints: 50

    Looks like we both threw money away on Vesely. Lol

  13. #13
    HurryUpAndDrink
    Filthy Few Forever
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 3,612
    Betpoints: 35

    Quote Originally Posted by MMANick View Post
    Looks like we both threw money away on Vesely. Lol
    It's JJ's Mush Kiss of Death JFC!

    Look at the thread he opened

  14. #14
    MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-16
    Posts: 2,064
    Betpoints: 50

    0-4 1st set lollll

  15. #15
    mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-07-17
    Posts: 711
    Betpoints: 36

    Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    It's JJ's Mush Kiss of Death JFC!

    Look at the thread he opened
    Put him in the bathroom!

  16. #16
    HurryUpAndDrink
    Filthy Few Forever
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 3,612
    Betpoints: 35

    Quote Originally Posted by MMANick View Post
    0-4 1st set lollll
    Lets hope he is letting Bedene burn out 1st set with no effort just to pounce back on 2nd and 3rd...

    These fukks do that shit all the time especially when they know the other player is not physically tip top!

  17. #17
    MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-16
    Posts: 2,064
    Betpoints: 50

    Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Lets hope he is letting Bedene burn out 1st set with no effort just to pounce back on 2nd and 3rd...

    These fukks do that shit all the time especially when they know the other player is not physically tip top!
    He's lost all 3 of his serves. Man, I didn't see that coming. I jumped at it this morning.

  18. #18
    HurryUpAndDrink
    Filthy Few Forever
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 3,612
    Betpoints: 35

    Fukkin bookies know...

    Lets hope the prick retires like Djokovic does all the time.

  19. #19
    MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-16
    Posts: 2,064
    Betpoints: 50

    Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Fukkin bookies know...

    Lets hope the prick retires like Djokovic does all the time.
    Wouldn't that be nice. He's about to lose 0-6. Give it up!!

  20. #20
    HurryUpAndDrink
    Filthy Few Forever
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 3,612
    Betpoints: 35

    Quote Originally Posted by MMANick View Post
    Wouldn't that be nice. He's about to lose 0-6. Give it up!!
    I'd retire if I don't get ahead on 2nd early, fukk that!

  21. #21
    MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-16
    Posts: 2,064
    Betpoints: 50

    0-6. Man, that was awful. Dude has a big serve too.

  22. #22
    bonusguy
    bonusguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-25-17
    Posts: 450
    Betpoints: 546


  23. #23
    HurryUpAndDrink
    Filthy Few Forever
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 3,612
    Betpoints: 35


  24. #24
    Regul8er
    Get Er Goin'
    Regul8er's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-06-07
    Posts: 9,099
    Betpoints: 6147

    Are you just listing all of the matches, or did you play all of those?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 02/15/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 02/08/2018


  25. #25
    HurryUpAndDrink
    Filthy Few Forever
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 3,612
    Betpoints: 35

    Fukk this im doing yoga.

    Not gonna tilt over this fukkin Czechoslovakian fukk face

  26. #26
    HurryUpAndDrink
    Filthy Few Forever
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 3,612
    Betpoints: 35

    Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Are you just listing all of the matches, or did you play all of those?
    there were/are like 50 tennis matches today... 80 if I count ITF

    these were capped and played...

    used to play high volume on soccer but cutting back to 5-4 plays a day tops

  27. #27
    cincinnatikid513
    be kind
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 2,894

    the tennis guru

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 02/15/2018

    $30
    Angelman
    donation 2/12/2018


  28. #28
    mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-07-17
    Posts: 711
    Betpoints: 36

    Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Looking like 3-0 so far! Petra won 2-0... 5 more for you, 5 for me!
    Uh oh, Leonardo Mayer just lost a close set.

  29. #29
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 22,493
    Betpoints: 123

    Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Fukk this im doing yoga.

    Not gonna tilt over this fukkin Czechoslovakian fukk face
    Do you do yoga on the dirt floors in your hut??????

  30. #30
    stepaside777
    stepaside777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-16-17
    Posts: 68
    Betpoints: 294

    guys is De Bakker going to triple our money tomorrow?

  31. #31
    HurryUpAndDrink
    Filthy Few Forever
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 3,612
    Betpoints: 35

    Quote Originally Posted by stepaside777 View Post
    guys is De Bakker going to triple our money tomorrow?
    looking into it

  32. #32
    HurryUpAndDrink
    Filthy Few Forever
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 3,612
    Betpoints: 35

    Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    Uh oh, Leonardo Mayer just lost a close set.
    Coming back, already a fave again live... -250

  33. #33
    HurryUpAndDrink
    Filthy Few Forever
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 3,612
    Betpoints: 35

    Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    Uh oh, Leonardo Mayer just lost a close set.
    Gojowczyk taking care of business!!

    2 picks away from greatness!

  34. #34
    mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-07-17
    Posts: 711
    Betpoints: 36

    How much should we sweat Baena because it looks like if he wins, the last one is a -700 favorite.

  35. #35
    HurryUpAndDrink
    Filthy Few Forever
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 3,612
    Betpoints: 35

    Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    How much should we sweat Baena because it looks like if he wins, the last one is a -700 favorite.
    Mootherfukker already broke a serve! We need this fukk to make a better effort!

12 Last
Top