MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    You guys don’t want to label guns as the problem but have no problem labeling drugs as the problem

Just think about this stat

In 100% of shooting deaths in America, including mass shooters such as the one today and Vegas, a gun was used

But keep being convinced by Fox News that guns are fine because guns don’t pull their own triggers, because if you let the gov’t take your at-15 then they’ll take every gun, and then some boogie man will come rape, rob and pillage you in the middle of the night and he’ll be holding an ar15

You refuse to see the truth because you’re afraid

Im going to quit saying guns are the problem because guns is vague, I will be more specific.

AR15’s are the problem. I own 7 of them and I know Donk uses them responsibly but they are absolutely the problem. But let’s dump billions into the war on drugs and mental health because that’s what the nra says is the problem.

Go GOP
    Assault weapons and certain guns help the problem become worse than it could be in some cases but guns are not the root of the problem

The root of the problem is how someone can Be so fukked up in the head that they decide to kill random people for no reason....guns are just an easy way for said sick fukks to carry out their ridiculous thoughts

Totally agree about the war on drugs by the way...completely fukked

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

donk's 7mm mag moments after seeing one-shot action:

model remington 700 bolt action 7mm magnum my grandfather gave me in 1985 when he finally decided it was too much of a cannon to shoot in his older years, instead opting for a browning .308:

the big trophy whitetails may change.... but the FUKKIN' GUN REMAINS THE FUKKIN' SAME.....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12110

Quote Originally Posted by guitarjosh View Post
    AR-15s are best for home defense. Not much recoil, easy to load/reload, and smaller bullets won't over penetrate.

Not at all. AR-15 are great for hunting white tail deer, they're great for follow up shots, and sometimes hogs, which can weigh over 500 pounds, travel in packs and don't have the best attitude. They cause over 1 billion in damage to property every year, and like I wrote above, AR-15s are the best guns for home defense.
    Shot gun or hand guns will do just fine for home protection... Don't need an AR-15.. Sorry gotta disagree... BAN!!!!
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

I know you are just joking around Kraken but what you pointed out actually is usually true and not just some stereotype.
    Muslim= Terrorism and travel ban
    Black= Animals and need to be in prison
    Mexican= Deport and build the wall

White= Mental illness and 2nd Amendment Protection
    When an arab or muslim commits an act like this like the one last year in Florida at that gay club it usually is an act of terror and they openly brag/say this. As far as black people, there not usually involved in mass shootings like this unless it's gang related ie black on black crime. There almost always thugs/gangmembers. Gang members killing other gang members at least makes some sense because your doing it to make more $$$$. . Most of the time a mass shooting like this involves a white person. There usually categorized as crazy/metally ill because they usually fcking are. There's not too many white people in gangs anymore and the ones that are don't openly kill people in public. The ones doing these killings are either hopped up on anti-depressants or they have some fcked up anti social life and they are not happy. I mean who kills someone especially for no incentive/motive? Killing that many innocent people means your pure fcking evil/fcked in the head.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

What's the difference between a hunting rifle and an "assault rifle"? You are aware that those so-called assault rifles are quite popular for hunting, right?
    Most states don't allow semi auto rifles for hunting. Those that do are only limited to 5 rounds.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

And if you miss, it goes through a multiple walls and could kill innocent people in other rooms or homes. 55 grain .223 doesn't have that problem.
    Yep that's the problem with AK's out here in LA.. The gang bangers unload on a house and the bullet keep traveling thru walls, stucco, you name it... Maybe into neighbors houses too.. Very dangerous...

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Single shot hunting rifles only.. Discontinue the ones you can convert.. Stop selling the AR's...

True single shot rifles is what I'm talking about like this... Best for hunting..

JIB, I know you mean well.... but that's not a "single shot" rifle.... that's a bolt action with a 3-4 round clip (see that rectangular clip lookin' thing stickin' out of the bottom? that's a clip...).... a true "single shot" weapon has no clip.... it has to be totally reloaded after each shot.... you can't merely run 3-4 more bullets through it by quickly operating the bolt.....

fyi, i can accurately run bullets through my bolt action weapons with clips as fast as most people can fire a semi-automatic if we're going with accuracy counting for something.....

it's called experience.....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

And if you miss, it goes through a multiple walls and could kill innocent people in other rooms or homes. 55 grain .223 doesn't have that problem.
    Yep that's the problem with AK's out here in LA.. The gang bangers unload on a house and the bullet keep traveling thru walls, stucco, you name it... Maybe into neighbors houses too.. Very dangerous...

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8142

Shot gun or hand guns will do just fine for home protection... Don't need an AR-15.. Sorry gotta disagree... BAN!!!!
    How big are you? I ask because a couple smaller ladies I know who have been taken to the gun range by their dad or fiancé didn't like shooting hand guns or shotguns, but had a much easier time with an AR-15, which is the weapon I would grab if I needed something for home defense.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    JIB, I know you mean well.... but that's not a "single shot" rifle.... that's a bolt action with a 3-4 round clip (see that rectangular clip lookin' thing stickin' out of the bottom? that's a clip...).... a true "single shot" weapon has no clip.... it has to be totally reloaded after each shot.... you can't merely run 3-4 more bullets through it by quickly operating the bolt.....

fyi, i can accurately run bullets through my bolt action weapons with clips as fast as most people can fire a semi-automatic if we're going with accuracy counting for something.....

it's called experience.....
    I'm not experienced with rifles but you know what I'm getting at Donkers...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

How big are you? I ask because a couple smaller ladies I know who have been taken to the gun range by their dad or fiancé didn't like shooting hand guns or shotguns, but had a much easier time with an AR-15, which is the weapon I would grab if I needed something for home defense.
    6'5" 240lbs and in shape...

I have a .357 S&W snub nose revolver for home protection sitting on a top shelf loaded that I can grab and use in case of an emergency....

Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-05-17 at 07:37 PM.

guitarjosh

That's one of the best reasons for AR-15, they shoot much smaller bullets. A 9mm bullet will be about twice the size of an AR bullet and can go through walls and hit other people, but a 55 grain .223 probably won't.

guitarjosh

6'5" 240lbs and in shape...
    The ladies I'm talking about around 5'5" and 110. A shotgun is a lot for them to handle. I went to the range a few months ago and fired multiple rounds through a shotgun and had a big bruise on my shoulder and arm for the next week. Shotguns are much slower to load than an AR and don't have anywhere near the capacity.

rkelly110

donk's 7mm mag moments after seeing one-shot action:

model remington 700 bolt action 7mm magnum my grandfather gave me in 1985 when he finally decided it was too much of a cannon to shoot in his older years, instead opting for a browning .308:

the big trophy whitetails may change.... but the FUKKIN' GUN REMAINS THE FUKKIN' SAME.....
    My old man brought me back a Russian carbine 7.62 mm from vietnam. Bought a box of rounds and shot only
    5 before my arm was ready to fall off. Kicked like a mule.

Auto Donk

that's why you never shoot without knowing your environment, and why I've only missed three bucks with it since 1982 when I received that gift.....

it's never been shot, with maybe one exception, in an environment that even had a structure/residence with multiple walls and any so-called innocent people in it..... and ps... most f'n .223 loads used are steel jacket non-lead, that are more apt to do the shit you speak of as opposed to expanding lead bullets that are meant to mushroom and cause maximum damage to the animal hit.....

this again goes back to military use and the desire only to wound and not kill.... you shoot an enemy with lead, it expands and blows a hole out his back the size of a small coffee cup saucer at a minimum.... non-lead are more humane and don't expand, serving only to wound (and thus be more humane and remove more enemies from the f'n battlefield).....

with that however, comes the possibility of penetrating sheetrock better than lead, as well....

read up on some shit before you start spouting uninformed idiocy on sbr....... you clearly don't have a fukkin clue.....

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

you already know the answers to these questions, but I'll provide a few quick answers:

1. awesome

2. very well

3. i had a rule about classmates in law school... hands off... much preferred the single undergrads and single young professionals in austin to fellow nerdy law students..... I made one exception.... and I should do as I did with a grad student babe I was nailing, I showed her the section photo (125 students) that contained the exception, and asked her to pick out said exception among the 75-80 females in that photo.....

she immediately picked the exception.... I'm sure you would too....

4. of course.... john wayne no. 1 (after my grandfather on my mom's side), nolan ryan once he became an astro, for a time staubach, and the ice man george gervin.... later, earl campbell of course.....

how the fuk can this guy not be the hero of a boy growing up in corpus:

Yeah that Earl Campbell had oak tree hams&Quads.........

What I remember about Campbell is when the Steeler's (my team) Donnie Shell torpedo launched on his ass and busted his rib cage.....

PAULYPOKER

The 2:47 mark is the hit
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 11-05-17 at 07:48 PM.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    My old man brought me back a Russian carbine 7.62 mm from vietnam. Bought a box of rounds and shot only
    5 before my arm was ready to fall off. Kicked like a mule.
    that's the same as a .308, the cartridges are interchangeable... my first deer rifle was a .308....

here's the comparison:

2nd from the left vs. 3rd on the right:

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Single shot hunting rifles only.. Discontinue the ones you can convert.. Stop selling the AR's...

True single shot rifles is what I'm talking about like this... Best for hunting..

Bolt action can be problematic for some shooters. As my Dad got older, he had problems using bolt action rifles due to arthritis, so he switched to semi-auto. Bolt actions take longer and more difficult to reacquire the target for a follow-up shot. Quick follow-up shots can be crucial when hunting something as tough and mean as a wild hog. I've seen some wild hogs take an unbelievable amount of punishment before they actually dropped, and a wounded angry hog is just as likely to charge you as run away.

guitarjosh

that's why you never shoot without knowing your environment, and why I've only missed three bucks with it since 1982 when I received that gift.....

it's never been shot, with maybe one exception, in an environment that even had a structure/residence with multiple walls and any so-called innocent people in it..... and ps... most f'n .223 loads used are steel jacket non-lead, that are more apt to do the shit you speak of as opposed to expanding lead bullets that are meant to mushroom and cause maximum damage to the animal hit.....

this again goes back to military use and the desire only to wound and not kill.... you shoot an enemy with lead, it expands and blows a hole out his back the size of a small coffee cup saucer at a minimum.... non-lead are more humane and don't expand, serving only to wound (and thus be more humane and remove more enemies from the f'n battlefield).....

with that however, comes the possibility of penetrating sheetrock better than lead, as well....

read up on some shit before you start spouting uninformed idiocy on sbr....... you clearly don't have a fukkin clue.....
    I have much more of a clue than you, although that's not saying much. The fact is that a 220 grain fired out of a 30-06 that is much larger and faster than a 55 grain .223 that is designed to tumble in the human body, not travel straight through and make a hole. Those big bullets go in and go out. The smaller bullets go in and take a tour of the place, and are much less likely to travel through multiple walls. They also sell BTHP 5.56, something which do mushroom.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lol

All tough guys here that do not even know how to shoot a gun

Auto Donk

that's the same as a .308, the cartridges are interchangeable... my first deer rifle was a .308....

here's the comparison:

2nd from the left vs. 3rd on the right:

and the 7mm mag vs. the .308:

actually, has all three..... 223/308/7mm mag

for the record, .223 is not considered a suitable caliber for deer in most areas, especially texas and the northern states that have bigger bodied deer.... it's too f'n small......

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Trump is the greatest president of all times this country has never been better financially
    But JJ is new tax plan is going add trillions to the deficit

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

So what does this domestic terrorist looks like?

Auto Donk

I have much more of a clue than you, although that's not saying much. The fact is that a 220 grain fired out of a 30-06 that is much larger and faster than a 55 grain .223 that is designed to tumble in the human body, not travel straight through and make a hole. Those big bullets go in and go out. The smaller bullets go in and take a tour of the place, and are much less likely to travel through multiple walls. They also sell BTHP 5.56, something which do mushroom.
    clueless shithead.... read up on the f'n hague convention....

ps... while 9mm hand gun bullets may "tumble", .223 do not.... and metal bullets, dumbass, are not designed to tumble or expand, but rather humanely wound personal -- in and out, small entry wound, smaller exit wound than a lead bullet... lead would expand and blow the fuk out of most humans beyond repair if inside the chest cavity.... which is why the f'n hague convention outlawed them in war environments.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 11-05-17 at 07:57 PM.

guitarjosh

clueless shithead.... read up on the f'n hague convention, dumbass....
    I've read it, you stupid asshole. Everything I posted was correct, 5.56 were designed to tumble in the human body, not make a hole. Yes, I know bullets that expand are banned in warfare, but you can still buy them and use them in your own country. Here you go, auto dumbass:

https://www.bulkammo.com/bulk-5-56x4...thps556mwin-20

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    The full moon thing seems to run in my family, and seemingly others. I could explain why this guy did it, but I don't need Mayan actually calling the FBI. Though, they could use my help. The mental illness thing is no joke. I could have been, and wanted to be one of these fckin fools 10-15 years ago. I'm already on the list probably, so fck it.
    So then the full moon affects you too? Glad you got a handle on it.

I know it affects my betting.

I notice in here, at the end of the month and during the full moon phase, people are more prone to e fighting.

The Vegas shooting was a couple of days before the full moon. Friday was the full moon. Thursday that
    muslim ran over people and today a church shooting. Seems to be getting worse with every full moon.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    I could explain why this guy did it, but I don't need Mayan actually calling the FBI. Though, they could use my help. The mental illness thing is no joke.
    Mayan, can you promise not to be a snitch?

I think we need to hear the explanation that is already ready, right here at SBR by a guy the FBI could use.....

Mayan do the right thing and don't be a tattle tail

go ahead Cuser

PAULYPOKER

I notice in here, at the end of the month and during the full moon phase, people are more prone to e fighting.

The Vegas shooting was a couple of days before the full moon. Friday was the full moon. Thursday that
    muslim ran over people and today a church shooting. Seems to be getting worse with every full moon.

Auto Donk

I've read it, you stupid asshole. Everything I posted was correct, 5.56 were designed to tumble in the human body, not make a hole. Yes, I know bullets that expand are banned in warfare, but you can still buy them and use them in your own country. Here you go, auto dumbass:

https://www.bulkammo.com/bulk-5-56x4...thps556mwin-20
    wow. u really are f'n retarded.... hollow point boat tails aren't battlefield material; they're outlawed for war purposes....

try again, dumbass.... when it comes to guns and ammo, ur the equivalent of jj gold trying to give sex lessons..... f'n clueless.....

guitarjosh

wow. u really are f'n retarded.... hollow point boat tails aren't battlefield material; they're outlawed for war purposes....

try again, dumbass.... when it comes to guns and ammo, ur the equivalent of jj gold trying to give sex lessons..... f'n clueless.....
    You don't read, do you auto dumbass? Right out of my quote :"Yes, I know bullets that expand are banned in warfare, but you can still buy them and use them in your own country." HPBT expand, therefore are banned in warfare, but you can still buy them.

Amazing, you're trying to argue with me on things we agree about, and are claiming that 5.56 ammo, which was designed to tumble in the human body, actually are more likely to go through multiple walls than a bullet that is 4 times as large and travels faster.

We're you born this stupid, or was your favorite snack growing up lead paint chips?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

When I was growing up, and saw the full moon coming then I knew trouble was a brewing. My ma was about to get abused. It happens to me, but I have worked to calm myself and refuse to be that person. Though when I lose my shit these days, all I have to do is look up and whata ya know. Full moon.

rkelly110

and the 7mm mag vs. the .308:

actually, has all three..... 223/308/7mm mag

for the record, .223 is not considered a suitable caliber for deer in most areas, especially texas and the northern states that have bigger bodied deer.... it's too f'n small......
    None of your pics show my trusty 30-30 170 grain bullets. What I used to put my 4 deer on the wall.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    The 2:47 mark is the hit
    spinning and off balance.... hardly a heads up match....

i once shoved a guy as the play was heading down field, and his feet caught up on each other and he tripped, but on film it'd looked like i'd totaled the guy with barely a shiver.... coaches reran it back and forth over and over and praised me in saturday morning skull session, but I knew the guy had merely tripped.... hitting an off balance running back ain't shit.....

ask isiah robertson how it feels to confront earl mano o mano.....

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

This could still be an ISIS shooter possibility here.. They target and kill Christians in the Middle East why not a church in Texas?..

Christian Genocide in the Middle East... A dying breed...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genoci...stians_by_ISIL

Muslims taking over the world and Christians being slaughtered off.. That's the goal with extremism.. No value for human life ..
    Jibby Isis has been wiped out according to you and Trump so it is probably another white whack job christian

First ... 6789101112 ... Last