SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort gains visas for 70 foreign workers

'It’s very, very hard to get' US workers, says 'America First' President

The paper reported a Florida job placement agency as saying it had more than 5,000 American workers ready for employment in the hospitality sector.

Mr Trump’s daughter Ivanka, a White House adviser, has also been criticised for manufacturing her fashion products abroad, given her father’s emphasis on “America First”.

Experts accused his press secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, of an “ethics violation” after she appeared to promote the Trump International Hotel Waikiki during an official briefing.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-mar-a-lago-visas-foreign-workers-america-first-florida-club-a8038366.html

of coarse to those with a brain this isnt news, we've been saying exactly the above for years

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

fukkin' a.... how many hot urkranian babes with bad boob jobs and a past of being molested by their uncles, brothers, dads and grandfathers have blown up shit or yelled "allah ahkbar"??????

exactly......

none of those visas were for murderous dog mooselums, but rather for hot babes......

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

WTF does this have to do with sports?

I'm sure it does, but clarify the connection here.

Otherwise GTFO and take it to a political forum.

Thanks in advance whichever way it goes. I won't be checking the thread.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6343

Quote Originally Posted by hotcross View Post
    WTF does this have to do with sports?

I'm sure it does, but clarify the connection here.

Otherwise GTFO and take it to a political forum.

Thanks in advance whichever way it goes. I won't be checking the thread.
    Its all connected bro.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post

'It’s very, very hard to get' US workers, says 'America First' President

The paper reported a Florida job placement agency as saying it had more than 5,000 American workers ready for employment in the hospitality sector.

Mr Trump’s daughter Ivanka, a White House adviser, has also been criticised for manufacturing her fashion products abroad, given her father’s emphasis on “America First”.

Experts accused his press secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, of an “ethics violation” after she appeared to promote the Trump International Hotel Waikiki during an official briefing.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-mar-a-lago-visas-foreign-workers-america-first-florida-club-a8038366.html

of coarse to those with a brain this isnt news, we've been saying exactly the above for years

Good point. Your brain is pretty coarse.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

We are all in favor of "legal" immigration.

It is such a hard concept for the far left who doesn't have jobs to worry about.

Auto Donk

ONLY a TOTAL Fahg would be against giving out visas to these f'n potential immigrants.....

I may pop some tabs, put on a euro-banana hammock, hop on a raft in the pool, and listen to that soundtrack all afternoon in my pool as my new urkranaian house keepers butcher the deer I shot yesterday under my tutelage......

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    We are all in favor of "legal" immigration.

It is such a hard concept for the far left who doesn't have jobs to worry about.
    let me make this simple:

LEGAL IMMIGRATION:

ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION: