Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    video removed

Kid you wanna tell us something

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24152

Nah just want everything on the up and up.
    Let's be real greaser...NO ONE on this site is 100% "there"....just send someone out who is at least 95%...LOL

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Let's be real greaser...NO ONE on this site is 100% "there"....just send someone out who is at least 95%...LOL

I mean "honest" when I say up and up.

Not normal.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

I mean "honest" when I say up and up.

Not normal.

I got up this morning....then let it go...if you know what I mean..I got up this morning....then let it go...if you know what I mean..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Both are good guys we will never know what really happened nor do we care

Everybody’s got different habits etc. who cares let’s just post and pick winners

We got games

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    This could be the strangest thread not only of SBR, but the entire internet.

I wonder if Funnyb was expecting a little compensation for ponying up LKids airfare. Could he have been pissed off when the shoulder rubbings didn't turn it into a little toe sucking action? Was that why he was really clipping his toenails?

So many questions.
    So glad I decided not to go. I got very weird vibes once me, diggity, and funnyb decided we were going to meet up. The butthole jokes and sexually ambiguous innuendo intensified. That set off my sixth sense alarm most of us who have been handicapping for a long time possess. You are who u are just don't mislead I say.

No straight guys joke about their or other's assholes. No straight guys give each other massages. Doesn't fukin happen

Lkid seems as bad as any ghetto thug. I don't know who it was but I would like to start a gofundme for whoever had to sit beside him on the plane.

We are all banged up nutjobs here and really shouldn't be meeting anyone

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30722

Sounds like an Amazing trip so far.

I'm a little disappointed that me and D-Willy did not go.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Holy chit...BTW...They just fixed the windows at Mandalay today...entire road walkway still blocked off however

grease lightnin
    &

I got up this morning....then let it go...if you know what I mean..I got up this morning....then let it go...if you know what I mean..

I am uncomfortable

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Had to be a tense nights sleep. Like sleeping next to your wife after cheating on her, and hoping not to get suffocated or your dikk cut off.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30722

We posted at the exact same time Willy.

Looks like we are missing out on all the shenanigans.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

How could either party involved think this was a good idea?????

Lord have mercy

2 complete strangers living 3k miles apart, meeting for the 1st time in vegas and sharing a room

Nev where you at dog....we got a pilot for the next episode #mtv

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    So glad I decided not to go. I got very weird vibes once me, diggity, and funnyb decided we were going to meet up. The butthole jokes and sexually ambiguous innuendo intensified. That set off my sixth sense alarm most of us who have been handicapping for a long time possess. You are who u are just don't mislead I say.

No straight guys joke about their or other's assholes. No straight guys give each other massages. Doesn't fukin happen

Lkid seems as bad as any ghetto thug. I don't know who it was but I would like to start a gofundme for whoever had to sit beside him on the plane.

Love u willy...but entire post is false...I a straight as a crooked arrow and I love making butthole jokes....Please do not take your insecurities out on me. I know you have sexual issues, but this is not the place for that.

grease lightnin
    &

Actually I had hemorrhoid surgery a few years back and all my pals refer to my asshole as "the balloon knot"

But we ain't givin no muthafukkin back rubs.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Had to be a tense nights sleep. Like sleeping next to your wife after cheating on her, and hoping not to get suffocated or your dikk cut off.

Cuse0323

Gotta disagree. I'm as normal as they come, for one. Also, nothing wrong with a nice massage. Me and my buddy do it all the time. Gotta help a brotha out sometimes. No homo. Granted, we have been best friends since the first day of Kindergarten and fcked bitches together.

Though would be odd if we did it the first day of Kindergarten, I suppose. The massages, or fckin bitches together. That brings up the question. What was gonna happen when LKid found some poor drunk girl to bring back to the room? Wish we had a couple days of videos. This was doomed, but damn that was quick.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

tell ya what.....Dlow and I had our differences but guy is sharp as a nail

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Only losers meet up

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Trieste -stop calling for points

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4146

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    How could either party involved think this was a good idea?????

Lord have mercy

2 complete strangers living 3k miles apart, meeting for the 1st time in vegas and sharing a room

Nev where you at dog....we got a pilot for the next episode #mtv
    Plus, anyone could see that they are polar opposites from the videos that they post. Funny did not even the first night while LKID was probably itching to go all in. That's about all you need to know, fellas lol

jjgold

Are back rubs common between guys??

I never cared if someone straight , bi, etc.

I think we’ve seen the last of any SBR bashes Which could be a good thing just basically back to posting and socializing behind a keyboard where it should be

If you do meet be very very specific before you actually go somewhere with your needs and expectations of the other posters Make sure your behaviors and or habits match

Both good guys

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Are back rubs common between guys??

I never cared if someone straight , bi, etc.

I think we’ve seen the last of any SBR bashes Which could be a good thing just basically back to posting and socializing behind a keyboard where it should be

If you do meet be very very specific before you actually go somewhere with your needs and expectations of the other posters Make sure your behaviors and or habits match

Both good guys

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

So to recap

Lkid flies from the East coast to Vegas to meet up with FunnyB. FunnyB fronts the room for them to share. Lkid gets coked out on the flight out, shows up to Funnys room and instantly starts taking off his clothes. They make a video together. Lkid comes across as a guy that is loose and I probably wouldn't want on my bad side. Funny is uncomfortable as hell in that video and looks like he's ready for Lkid to hop into bed with him. Apparently Lkid rubs Funnys shoulder and Funny starts moaning? Lkid tries to hook up 3 hookers and one wants to fukk funny so he runs off. Funny is now so uncomfortable and realizes him and Lkid aren't gonna have sex so he buys him a flight back to Phill? Lkid accuses USCPHILLYGUY as being a flamer TOO, Funny says he's straight as a crooked arrow.

Think we get the picture.

Funny was paying Lkid to fly to Vegas for a booty call. It didn't work out and Funny put Lkid back on the plane and sent him packing.

Case closed.

Weird fukking thread.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    Just woke up to a very disturbing text message from the kid.....i will wait a few hours before posting. Not sure if he was joking or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post

These two are on the opposite end of the spectrum.

Hope kid is alright.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Funny tried to shag kid?

grease lightnin
    &

Smh

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

This fukking bizarre....hall of fame thread tho. Kid how you go to vegas with a 2 dollar roll???? I dont even walk into a 7-11 with less than a nickle

I think we all being trolled...shit never happened.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Wow holy fukking shit

You could tell FunnyB was uncomfortable as hell in that video

This really is crazy

both are good guys but I think the shoulder rub was expected to lead to more

man I felt safer in prison then I do on SBR now

I would kill to see more videos of this trip and wish the sex the first night would of worked out

so the following days would of produced more videos

jjgold

SBR is now investigating I have Been assigned the case from Sherry

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    So to recap

Lkid flies from the East coast to Vegas to meet up with FunnyB. FunnyB fronts the room for them to share. Lkid gets coked out on the flight out, shows up to Funnys room and instantly starts taking off his clothes. They make a video together. Lkid comes across as a guy that is loose and I probably wouldn't want on my bad side. Funny is uncomfortable as hell in that video and looks like he's ready for Lkid to hop into bed with him. Apparently Lkid rubs Funnys shoulder and Funny starts moaning? Lkid tries to hook up 3 hookers and one wants to fukk funny so he runs off. Funny is now so uncomfortable and realizes him and Lkid aren't gonna have sex so he buys him a flight back to Phill? Lkid accuses USCPHILLYGUY as being a flamer TOO, Funny says he's straight as a crooked arrow.

Think we get the picture.

Funny was paying Lkid to fly to Vegas for a booty call. It didn't work out and Funny put Lkid back on the plane and sent him packing.

Case closed.

Weird fukking thread.

he called me a flamer because I was on NC State last night

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

The rules on talking about another man's butthols are as follows:

It's perfectly fine as long as you're not within touching distance of each other. Being on the internet...perfectly fine. Texting...no big deal. Talking on the phone...getting a little too intimate, but still passable for two straight dudes. Being in a room with a dude you just met....no way Jose.

Receiving a topless massage from a dude you just met and spent money on a hotel room...superduper gay.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Got to be fukin made up the whole tub shoulder thing was a dead giveaway we must see the video

grease lightnin
    &

I can't agree more Fidel

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    Wow holy fukking shit

You could tell FunnyB was uncomfortable as hell in that video

This really is crazy

both are good guys but I think the shoulder rub was expected to lead to more

man I felt safer in prison then I do on SBR now

I would kill to see more videos of this trip and wish the sex the first night would of worked out

so the following days would of produced more videos

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Kid I'll give you $200 to put the video back up

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Receiving a topless massage from a dude you just met and spent money on a hotel room...superduper gay.
    LKidd thought is was "a bro thing"

First ... 78910111213 ... Last