DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8881

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Also

This thread has revealed to me that every single Pro Trump loyal poster in this forum is an alt right racist loon..

I am very surprised at some of you...

Especially you pretending Christians...........

I am done posting politically as you are not worth any debate let alone this one...........
    actually, if anything, it reveals that every single Trump hater (America hater) is a race baiter .

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Got to give Trump credit. He has brainwashed a ton of people.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    *MSM laughing at one of the sheep under their control*

calling the nazis lol thanks for the laugh

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21845

Is a cult leader really worthy of "credit"?

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Is a cult leader really worthy of "credit"?
    *obama's idol and hillary's idol sharing a laugh together*

DwightShrute

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19148

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    *MSM laughing at one of the sheep under their control*

calling the nazis lol thanks for the laugh
    Under no one's control my friend. I form my own thoughts and opinions and I don't have an allegiance to any party or political opinion.

brooks85

Under no one's control my friend. I form my own thoughts and opinions and I don't have an allegiance to any party or political opinion.
    you just hate nazis so much all it takes is MSM calling them nazis and you're on board.

I thought you knew how the Jews control a large part of the world anyways? And yet you don't connect the dots here.

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    doubt you will hear anything dumber all year. What a moron.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12122

Got to give the Trump Hate Media credit. They have brainwashed a ton of people including me.
    Fixed Lakerboy.. Turn the channel once in a while bud. Get a different view of what you believe to be true..

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Did you notice the longer Trump is President, the weaker your meme's get. SAD BABY.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    We fought a world war against Nazis and you want to portray them as the American side? Seriously, go fuk yourself! Pathetic fkn loser your act here is so stale.
    Respect you Angles but let me hit you with some reality

If those brave men knew back then that today lying would be considered virtuous while telling the truth would cost you your job and reputation, an unaccountable foreign entity called the Federal Reserve would control our economy, and the mass media would become weaponized propaganda for the degradation of American society, most of them would have said, "no thanks, you European chaps figure it out."

DwightShrute

Did you notice the longer Trump is President, the weaker your meme's get. SAD BABY.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Fixed Lakerboy.. Turn the channel once in a while bud. Get a different view of what you believe to be true..

True, you should stop watching all MSM media, even Fox News. Also don't pay any attention to Brooks or Dwight. All they use is Fox talking points & deflect from the truth. Or they delude the conversation to meaningless babble.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    See what I mean by getting weaker.

brooks85

True, you should stop watching all MSM media, even Fox News. Also don't pay any attention to Brooks or Dwight. All they use is Fox talking points & deflect from the truth. Or they delude the conversation to meaningless babble.
    lol says the sheep who watches MSM known as TYT

my favorite part coming up where khicks emphatically tries to say TYT isn't MSM even though they repeat the EXACT SAME SHIT...

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Respect you Angles but let me hit you with some reality

If those brave men knew back then that today lying would be considered virtuous while telling the truth would cost you your job and reputation, an unaccountable foreign entity called the Federal Reserve would control our economy, and the mass media would become weaponized propaganda for the degradation of American society, most of them would have said, "no thanks, you European chaps figure it out."
    The federal reserve started in 1913. Propaganda started as a way to get Americans to fight WWI. Well before WWII.

You must of been in marshmallow class when they covered this.

lakerboy

you just hate nazis so much all it takes is MSM calling them nazis and you're on board.

I thought you knew how the Jews control a large part of the world anyways? And yet you don't connect the dots here.
    I know what's going on but I can never stand for neo nazi sympathy. Our people fought and died to rid the world of this stain. I have no sympathy for Jewish world control of course.

khicks26

my favorite part coming up where khicks emphatically tries to say TYT isn't MSM even though they repeat the EXACT SAME SHIT...
    See, Brooks providing us with an example of deflect & delude. Thanks much Nazi fuk boy.

brooks85

See, Brooks providing us with an example of deflect & delude. Thanks much Nazi fuk boy.
    you need a dictionary lol

I couldn't have "deflected" or "deluded" when I stand precisely on point and within context of your post. Just because I use your words against you doesn't mean I did something wrong, it just means you don't know how to think logically.

again, lol says the sheep who watches MSM known as TYT

no deflection nor as anything being deluded. A MSM sheep telling someone not to watch Fox is a joke at your expense.

khicks26

you need a dictionary lol

I couldn't have "deflected" or "deluded" when I stand precisely on point and within context of your post. Just because I use your words against you doesn't mean I did something wrong, it just means you don't know how to think logically.

again, lol says the sheep who watches MSM known as TYT

no deflection nor as anything being deluded. A MSM sheep telling someone not to watch Fox is a joke at your expense.
    The guy who is defending Nazi's thinks he's using logic. Sounds just like Fox News. Thanks again Nazi fuk boy.

brooks85

The guy who is defending Nazi's thinks he's using logic. Sounds just like Fox News. Thanks again Nazi fuk boy.
    lol case in point

khicks26

lol case in point
    Mental Case in point fuk boy.

dlowilly

The federal reserve started in 1913. Propaganda started as a way to get Americans to fight WWI. Well before WWII.

You must of been in marshmallow class when they covered this.
    I'm not talking about when things were invented I'm talking about how they have been used since then. The telephone was invented in 1876 but no one was getting bombarded by telemarketers in the 1800's you worthless fuking troll, go cry about the delayed gratification study some more Detroit tough guy

brooks85

Mental Case in point fuk boy.
    just because your post are used against you to prove you're a sheep doesn't mean you need to go deeper into the sheep pen

khicks26

I'm not talking about when things were invented I'm talking about how they have been used since then. The telephone was invented in 1876 but no one was getting bombarded by telemarketers in the 1800's you worthless fuking troll, go cry about the delayed gratification study some more Detroit tough guy
    What's funny is you think the guys in WWII were to stupid to know about such things. The country just came out of a depression & most America's didn't want to fight in the war until Pearl Harbor. They knew WWI was BS.

Oh yeah, you went to college, so your smarter than everyone else.

When you come to Detroit don't forget your purple badge.

khicks26

just because your post are used against you to prove you're a sheep doesn't mean you need to go deeper into the sheep pen
    Your just not that smart Brooks.

DwightShrute

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12122

Or watch CNN and FOX news and form your own views and opinions after experiencing both sides.... I know I have..

I live in California, voted for Obama, was Democratic and maybe even a Liberal at one time.. I saw the light and the direction this Country was going. Trump was the way to go, no brainer to better this Country.. So far so good..

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Or watch CNN and FOX news and form your own views and opinions after experiencing both sides.... I know I have..

I live in California, voted for Obama, was Democratic and maybe even a Liberal at one time.. I saw the light and the direction this Country was going. Trump was the way to go, no brainer to better this Country.. So far so good..

brooks85

coming from someone like you who has ADMITTED to the fact they ignore history they don't like and has been proven wrong for years I'm not worried what you think is "smart" alice

dlowilly

What's funny is you think the guys in WWII were to stupid to know about such things. The country just came out of a depression & most America's didn't want to fight in the war until Pearl Harbor. They knew WWI was BS.

Oh yeah, you went to college, so your smarter than everyone else.

When you come to Detroit don't forget your purple badge.
    Khicks is most likely a paid troll for the slow season, a member since '06

Why else would someone purposefully write so many leading posts just begging for easy replies

writing "to stupid", saying propaganda was invented for WWI and going off on wild tangents having nothing to do with my original posts, constantly referring to the Orlando City logo (which he knows it is) as a watchman's badge

I said the fed, the media, and pc culture have gone wild since WWII and he's talking about the Great Depression and why Pearl Harbor was a turning point

You have said before you like trolling but we're trying to have an honest discussion. Go fuk urself douche, you aren't funny or entertaining.

khicks26

Khicks is most likely a paid troll for the slow season, a member since '06

Why else would someone purposefully write so many leading posts just begging for easy replies

writing "to stupid", saying propaganda was invented for WWI and going off on wild tangents having nothing to do with my original posts, constantly referring to the Orlando City logo (which he knows it is) as a watchman's badge

I said the fed, the media, and pc culture have gone wild since WWII and he's talking about the Great Depression and why Pearl Harbor was a turning point

You have said before you like trolling but we're trying to have an honest discussion. Go fuk urself douche, you aren't funny or entertaining.
    LOL

First ... 16171819202122 ... Last