Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    Csnt ban guns, but sure can stop selling semi automatic assault rifles.
    I mean come on.... Some of these rules in the southern states are just bullshit, you don't have to be a liberal or conservative, put the political shit aside for once. Sure don't ban guns, too late for that.
    Make it harder at least, read up on how easy it is in Florida to get an assault rifle compared to handgun.
    More guns can't be the solution, same continued shit isn't the solution. Sure ban the Muslims, you will reduce the yearly killings from what 13,000 to 12,900?
    Hey, I fully agree about the assault rifles.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Got any pics of them dead, or pics of the gunman dead?
    And here is our residential truther.

They're dead my man. Just watch some interviews from people that were there and listen to their accounts of what happened.

You cannot make 100's of people appear for decades and then disappear without a trace, this isn't a David Copperfield special.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    If a 250 pound man breaks into your home and attacks your 125 pound wife with a baseball bat, would you rather have her defend herself from being killed with another baseball bat, a BB gun, or a Glock?
    Are you telling me if I unload my 600fps BB gun to his face, he wouldn't go outside and reconsider for once? one gun shot to the elbow, dude ain't coming back.. Lol
    now if you meant killing the guy than sure glock will be the answer

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6349

And here is our residential truther.

They're dead my man. Just watch some interviews from people that were there and listen to their accounts of what happened.

You cannot make 100's of people appear for decades and then disappear without a trace, this isn't a David Copperfield special.
    Never said they werent I was asking because I havent looked myself. Interesting that you used the word hoax.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    That's cool cause American cops killed over 1200 U.S. Citizens in 2015. So tell that cop to go ahead and save 1199 more people this year to balance that out and then get back to us. That's probably the only save that cop has ever made in his career. There are firefighters in this country who make saves every single month throughout their decades long careers. You wanna talk about real heroes or cowards that harass and murder American citizens for a living?
    You wan to talk about a profession that is required to confront people who have guns and our criminals?

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Never said they werent I was asking because I havent looked myself. That doesnt mean anything though.
    fhere has to be plenty of cell phone footage

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12110

316,000 dead from guns since 9/11 to 2013. Add another 33,000 since
    Yep, something about this Muslim faith that breads pure evil and hatred among many that follow it...

What other religion produces this many people with this much hatred towards others of different faith in this day and age?

Let me think. None..

Buddha - no
    Hindu - no
    Jews - no
    Christians - no
    Satanism - no (in all reality as crazy as that sounds, no)

I know there are cool and peaceful none violent Muslims in the world and the majority make up is just that.. However, the ones that branch off to violence are very dangerous and there are so many and growing. They put no value on life.. Even Muslim life as wars continues in the Middle East... Muslims killing Muslims with no problem..

There is just way too much violence surrounding that faith.. Gotta call it as I see it... Why would anyone want to be a part of that? What God would want that? That's one religion this world could do without...

How about - God created all humans equal at birth and commands us all to live in peace and love others... That goes out the window with extreme Islam...

Kermit

Never said they werent I was asking because I havent looked myself. That doesnt mean anything though.
    Then why do you keep asking the same stupid questions? You keep saying the same shit as you did yesterday. You, Frogsrangers, and Snowball already have your Own Truther thread in the Saloon to discuss this in.

Kermit

Are you telling me if I unload my 600fps BB gun to his face, he wouldn't go outside and reconsider for once? one gun shot to the elbow, dude ain't coming back.. Lol
    now if you meant killing the guy than sure glock will be the answer
    I guess that worked for Macaulay Culkin in Home Alone.

jtoler

Then why do you keep asking the same stupid questions? You keep saying the same shit as you did yesterday. You, Frogsrangers, and Snowball already have your Own Truther thread in the Saloon to discuss this in.
    What stupid questions? Pics of people alive mean nothing by the way but I never said nobody died just wanted to see pics of them dead and pics of the killer dead, thats done all the time never with these. I wasnt looking for a eureka here just joining in on the discussion. If people died that doesnt make motives and reasoning die, also doesnt mean the true narrative is what is being told. Sometimes a perp will be misled into thinking he's doing something for a reason and he's done away with, just a means to an end for a greater and broader continuation. I know Trump benefits alot here. He seriously needs some women voters, not to mention the gays.
    Last edited by jtoler; 06-14-16 at 12:23 AM.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    Probably cause the security guard the club had was a coward and inept. I heard on NBC the other day that he was an off duty cop. Go figure. Another example of American police failing the American public.
    He got in a shootout with the gunman. He was the one the contacted the police. Anyone with common sense would tell you that a rifile>pistol>knife

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    I think he filed down the clip
    ARs don't use "clips"..they use magazines...now I know you don't know what you are talking about..

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by cashmoneyholla View Post
    I just looked through all the victims names . Was there not one white person killed ?
    Latin night. Most white boys don't like spanish music.

jtoler

How does one person keep 300+ at bay for hours on end, this guy would have made a great motivational speaker had he chosen another profession.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

How does one person keep 300+ at bay for hours on end, this guy would have made a great motivational speaker had he chosen another profession.
    I know right, he has to reload....nobody there had any balls, don't get me wrong it's tragic and I feel for the families but it was one guy...guess you don't know how you would react until it happens but if one person was armed they could have engaged this guy, I guess the guards/off duty police don't carry? What happened?

chico2663

i can't believe i said that. Meant trigger and I have seen 4 different ones bore out. Just need a screw driver on some but some you have to drill out and replace with a pressure pin. But it gets you 10 years if your caught.
    Must be the stoke.

iceman02
    iceman02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2965

So apprently the shooter was gay. He was a regular to that club. Would drink their regularly. He used a gay dating app to contact other guys. His wife and classmates said he had gay tendencies and would ask guys out.

So now we have a gay, alcoholic, Islamic terrorist?

chico2663

chico2663

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Chico thoroughly trolling...well done sir

Also Lanza tried 3 separate times in the couple months prior to buy guns and was not able to...they knew he was a whack job but nothing prevents a whack job from stealing guns (hey isn't that against the law)...killing his mother (again I'm almost certain there's laws against that) and massacring ppl (definitely illegal)...it's just good criminals and psychos like him respect the law and would not violate gun laws...every other law on the books sure but not gun laws
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 06-14-16 at 01:40 AM.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14829

50% of your posts are racist.

25% of your posts start with "well"

chico2663

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by iceman02 View Post
    So apprently the shooter was gay. He was a regular to that club. Would drink their regularly. He used a gay dating app to contact other guys. His wife and classmates said he had gay tendencies and would ask guys out.

So now we have a gay, alcoholic, Islamic terrorist?
    He was crazy...sounds like it doesn't fall far from the tree his father supported the Taliban and in 2015 said he was going to be elected President of Afghanistan...he was interviewed 3 times by the FBI (3 more times than any normal person) but luckily he was not a threat

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post

Also Lanza tried 3 separate times in the couple months prior to buy guns and was not able to...they knew he was a whack job but nothing prevents a whack job from stealing guns (hey isn't that against the law)...killing his mother (again I'm almost certain there's laws against that) and massacring ppl (definitely illegal)...it's just good criminals and psychos like him respect the law and would not violate gun laws...every other law on the books sure but not gun laws
    Where did you learn all that?

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    50% of your posts are racist.

25% of your posts start with "well"

Me?

jtoler

He was crazy...sounds like it doesn't fall far from the tree his father supported the Taliban and in 2015 said he was going to be elected President of Afghanistan...he was interviewed 3 times by the FBI (3 more times than any normal person) but luckily he was not a threat
    Where did you hear all that?

chico2663

I have plenty guns an not sure the need for this heavy a rifle. I fired a fully automatic in April 2014 before the stroke.One of the guys I worked with has a grandfather who a retired general at wright patt. If you remember about a helicopter going down in Europe on the Russian side that got the shit beat out of him. This is the dude and he from Dayton,Ohio.( Well poor guy only got 20% disability from military.)Anyway they have shooting ranges in ohio that can handle the bullets. Well dude suffers from panic attacks.After we leave dumbass blacks out and wrecks. Comes to surrounded by dozen cops.They thought they had gotten a mass murder. After it was all done and he was released. The sheriff tried hard to keep his weapon but he has that license. If anyone doesn't need to have that weapon it is definitely this guy.
    Last edited by chico2663; 06-14-16 at 01:59 AM.

bettilimbroke999

Where did you hear all that?
    Internet...some news source idk

bettilimbroke999

From Omar's wikipedia article...regarding his father

Mateen's father, Mir Seddique Mateen, who hosted a TV show called Durand Jirga Show on satellite television network Payam-e-Afghan in 2015 in which he represented himself as a candidate for the President of Afghanistan
    Idk it seemed crazy but maybe he was gonna be president of Afghanistan no fuckin telling...his son obviously was well-taught suicidal mass murdering so he'd fit right in in a Muslim country

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post

You wan to talk about a profession that is required to confront people who have guns and our criminals?
    No thanks. I've already seen enough evidence over time that American police are inept. Did they stop 9/11? What about the Boston Marathon Bombing? How about the OKC bombing? Do they prevent any of the plethora of mass shootings that have occurred in this country over the past few decades? The answer to all those questions is NO. Yet at the same time they'll hassle non violent, taxpaying American citizens for rolling a stop sign. Get my drift. To be fair I have nothing but respect for Sheriffs cause most of them actually do their job correctly upholding their oath of office and The Constitution. I'll never support an incorporated city police department though. These guys sit around on their ass all day at the donut shop and write traffic tickets or investigate petty crime, meanwhile rapists and killers are running around the city and Jihadi John is fixin to blow up a building or go on a shooting rampage. They need to get their priorities straight.

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    He got in a shootout with the gunman. He was the one the contacted the police. Anyone with common sense would tell you that a rifile>pistol>knife
    Well it's good to know Jihadi John or Omar or whatever his name was is a better shot than the police who supposedly protect and serve and go through extensive training. There was a saying back when I was in that complacency kills. Looks like it struck again in this instance. It's messed up that I did two tours and think how great it is to come home to America, yet I come back home to this bullshit in my own homeland cause people can't do their job correctly. I'm sick of all this violence already. It's just one thing after another. Bombing here, mass shooting there. When are the police going to do their job and protect the American people already?

jtoler

Internet...some news source idk
    Was a rhetorical question. Id expect dead bodies to be broadcast all over the tube, it only takes two brain cells rubbed together to understand this. These are meant to play on emotions, nothing would do that better than showing corpses.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Why are all of these photos from myspace of the shooter? Who the fuk uses myspace?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

All I know.... if Clinton is voted in.... all of our weapons will be taken away. Guaranteed.

So if you don't want your weapons taken from you.... you better vote Trump.

You don't have to believe in false flags etc... but if you can't tell we as US citizens are being set up slowly... and step by step... very methodically. Something is very fukking wrong with you.
    Points Awarded:

habitualwinning gave TheMoneyShot 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bettilimbroke999

Was a rhetorical question. Id expect dead bodies to be broadcast all over the tube, it only takes two brain cells rubbed together to understand this. These are meant to play on emotions, nothing would do that better than showing corpses.
    We got some crazy folks in this country idk man, had a guy on facebook cut his earlobes off for likes...now should that guy be allowed guns....hell no.

Again idk about conspiracy theories or how to prove em right or wrong but personally I believe this is certainly legit bc to be honest not everybody in this country is even that upset about this massacre...I mean you got preacher's discussing it talking bout how God will judge your sin and stuff like they had it coming...some pastors even celebrating the shooting and that kinda stuff is scary to me as well bc though I don't necessarily consider myself a Christian I like the concepts of due unto others and let he without sin cast the first stone.

http://fox40.com/2016/06/13/sacramen...ando-shooting/

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Why? To please your fetish for bullet riddled corpses or something.

First ... 21222324252627 ... Last