brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

I pray for those involved, out of hand, .. This isn't a world problem either, each country has their own responsibility over security of their people.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Jtoler, i never said it was a race...

But I do know anybody with powder skin gets accepted by whites as whites, so they should go back and see how much deaths, "whites" have produced?
    Every race and country and religion has skeletons in their past....We're talking about the present and going forward, shit that is actually relevant

ISIS the biggest issue around the world right now

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

This coming off the news that Michigan is taking in extra syrian refugees.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14841

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    ever see the movie Brazil?

that is how people are when facing the reality of islam, the copycat religion, and resettlement of hispanics into USA by organizations like La Raza. Head in the sand.
    Sorry Brooks. I ran out of time & couldn't respond to your nonsense.
    I will read later. I promise.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

^lol

case in point, already backpedaling. It is ok though, you can do some bicep curls to make up for the lack of exercise you give your brain.
    By the way....it's CASING POINT, you dumb fukk.

brooks85

^lol and responds two minutes later. Idiots don't have very good short term memory. The often float from thought to thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Sorry Brooks. I ran out of time & couldn't respond to your nonsense.
    I will read later. I promise.

how many times have you used this excuse now? lol

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    The Shari post -

Building walls and increasing border screening won't stop the terrorists in their tracks and you are right about that but walls and intensified border screening will make it much more difficult for them to walk right in and set off their bombs..

Yes the world needs to unite and fight against this but each Country should make harsh steps to protect their own people.. Border walls and tight screening of Muslims coming in is a very good start until these terrorist threats end. Who wants to be in an airport and have a bomb go off I know I don't..

Unlock phones as well for FBI screening is a no brainer.. Saves lives.. We as American people should do everything to support the fight against terrorism and not aid it..
    So half measures when It comes to keeping bombers out but, no measures when it comes to gun control.

I get it now.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

^lol and responds two minutes later. Idiots don't have very good short term memory. The often float from thought to thought.

how many times have you used this excuse now? lol
    you're such a toy!

brooks85

^great non-response!

khicks would be proud

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Its deflection away from the topic of your post, sad...all Trump voters.
    It's more then a religion, it's involved in all facets of their life, from politics, rights, economy, social, dress, food, to demographics and their race just so happens to be a plate to set this stuff on.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

They all heading to Dearborn. Look up that city in Michigan.

I love about 10 minutes from the city.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Joyous

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    By the way....it's CASING POINT, you dumb fukk.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Joyous
    Meanwhile Yankees are gunning themselves down every day yet little to no concern is shown.....

Go figure..

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 482

Notice that ISIS struck after the West imposed truce in Syria. When Putin was bombing and hunting them from their foxholes they wouldn't dare do shit. Now that Putin stopped bombing after pressure from the West ISIS is bombing again.

When will the West learn? Meanwhile, Obama is eating ice cream and watching baseball in Cuba. Why haven't we bombed ISIS yet? Are we waiting for them to strike in the USA first? Wake up people!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brainfreeze, and TheMoneyShot

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Every race and country and religion has skeletons in their past....We're talking about the present and going forward, shit that is actually relevant

ISIS the biggest issue around the world right now
    yeah ok.. Every race has skeletons.. Whatever makes you hypocrites sleep better..

brainfreeze
    Meaning

What cowards, blow yourself up with never ending plans to hurt innocent people. Must be a terrible thing that ones only goal in life is to destroy themselves, and go to hell .. Hope them well with that. I will enjoy the justice of God to whom submit themselves to these acts of satan.

Peace & love

iceman02
    iceman02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2965

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post

US logic 101.
    Muslim dude kills people=terrorist
    Black dude kills people=thug
    White dude kills=hes crazy

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    They all heading to Dearborn. Look up that city in Michigan.

I love about 10 minutes from the city.

I have an uncle that lives in Dearborn. Been there dozens and dozens of times. It's a nice city, but you feel like you're in a different country. The locals(both Muslim and non-Muslim) know there are a lot of shady things going down in there.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Meanwhile, Obama is eating ice cream and watching baseball in Cuba.
    Hit the nail on the head.

What a complete tool he is. Just a waste of space.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I have an uncle that lives in Dearborn. Been there dozens and dozens of times. It's a nice city, but you feel like you're in a different country. The locals(both Muslim and non-Muslim) know there are a lot of shady things going down in that city.
    Some interesting facts that people may not know....

From what a mayor told me from a different city...

Dearborn voted for Donald Trump at 92%

Highest turnout of any city in Wayne County.

Just drive down Warren Ave. Arabic language everywhere. I don't even think anything is in English. Just like you said... feels like you're in a different country. I use to work over there in 1998. It wasn't bad at all. Had fish dinner's on Warren Ave... had some Arabic food over on Warren Ave. Very nice people. Now, you drive over there... if you're white... they don't want you there.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 187

yeah ok.. Every race has skeletons.. Whatever makes you hypocrites sleep better..
    Are you one of those woe as me, 200 years ago my people were enslaved so I need some free handouts and people to feel sorry for me types?

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Some interesting facts that people may not know....

Just drive down Warren Ave. Arabic language everywhere.
    It was quite an experience the first time I was there (back in '02 or '03) and to see a city that looked unlike anything that I had seen before. I met and became friends with quite a few Muslim people there(due to my numerous travels when my uncle was sick) and for the most part they are all hard working and live in very nice homes. My uncle lives on Miller Road and next to him was a Muslim woman housing 4 or 5 Muslim men and from what he had told me, the mailman(non-Muslim black guy) told him that he was delivering over a dozen welfare checks(under different names) to that house every month despite only 5 or 6 people actually living there. The people that lived there only ever came out at night, which was also strange and were always peeping through the curtains. The rest of the people that lived there were also aware that this was happening and said that it was happening all over the area.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8909

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Are you one of those woe as me, 200 years ago my people were enslaved so I need some free handouts and people to feel sorry for me types?
    the sooner some people quit blaming people today for what happened ages ago, the sooner we can all get along.

Kermit

Another thing that I noticed in Dearborn was a lot of ice cream trucks constantly driving around. You might see 20 trucks on any given day, but you never actually see anyone buying ice cream from them, and they all drive REALLY fast. I was told from quite a few people there that drugs were being sold out of them and everyone just looked the other way, including the authorities.

By the way for anyone wondering exactly where Dearborn is, if you make a simple wrong turn and drive a block too far, you are right in Detroit. It happened to me.
    Last edited by Kermit; 03-22-16 at 06:12 PM.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5230

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 187

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    Hit the nail on the head 110%

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12146

^^^^ Europe is waking up quickly to this on going terrorist threat.. The Europeans are now seeing it first hand like we Americans did during 9/11 but on a much smaller scale. You have to be hit hard to wake up in other words for big changes to happen.. Even the French jumped into military action after the Paris attacks..

Terrorist attacks will happen again... America is going to have to go back to war in the Middle East which I think is just horrible.. It might even be more intense this second go around. No other choice...

What's not being talked about is what is going on in the Middle East now.. It's been labeled as Christian genocide now as they are simply being slaughtered and wiped out by Islamic Extremists.. Can't believe we aren't doing anything about that...

The latest Christian Genocide news happening in the middle east - Obama dragging his feet as a further attempt to not tarnish his Presidential legacy.. This is only hurting his legacy IMO...

USA today reports -

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinio...e-declaration/

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 662

It is going to take an attack that kills over a thousand for all countries to go wipe ISIS out.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Hard to disagree with that video.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

The same homos that cry about Obama not doing enough for Belgium, are the same homos that didn't want to do anything after little kindergarteners in sandy hook got executed.. Lol fukking hypocrites..

DwightShrute

The same homos that cry about Obama not doing enough for Belgium, are the same homos that didn't want to do anything after little kindergarteners in sandy hook got executed.. Lol fukking hypocrites..
    what the hell are you talking about? Are you high homie?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12146

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    It is going to take an attack that kills over a thousand for all countries to go wipe ISIS out.
    That would do the trick unfortunatetly.. Another 9/11 here in the States puts us immediately back on the offensive in a big way.. People would then be begging for Trump to be the President....

Countries don't wanna commit to war unless it effects them directly.. We'll it's starting to effect them directly..

Canada might get hit soon.. I wouldn't be surprised.. They also have limited defenses set up and they do have Muslim communities in place here and there... They believe they are neutral and safe against it but they are not...

First 1234567 ... Last