DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8897

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    To be fair, Trump was saying what someone in the past had done to Muslims, but would probably use that in some
    form, if elected, to deter terrorism.
    don't start getting all fair on us now.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    don't start getting all fair on us now.

Mixing it up.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    I can agree with some of this. Bernie does not say anything about the MIC, or the Jews in Palestinian. But he is a Jew. There is also arms makers in Vermont that do give people in his state jobs. No doubt his foreign policy is a problem. But Trumps foreign policy is kill them & take the oil.

Plus the guy that made this video, with his Spider Man box's in the back round. Is a Holocaust denier & involved with hate groups. So take what ever this Lurch look a like says with a grain of salt. Tell me this clown knows all that much about foreign policy & does not have an agenda. He also does a show called Nazi myths. Makes me wonder who this guy is schilling for.

Sanders is the best of a bad group, no guarantee he can fix anything. But he's a step in the right direction. Trump is a step backwards.

Shit like this is why I call you Dr Bozo.
    Attack the arguments and points raised.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19160

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    Attack the arguments and points raised.
    I said I agree with some of it. But I am not going to take that guy to serious. Not much to attack, he's a fuking clown.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

I said I agree with some of it. But I am not going to take that guy to serious. Not much to attack, he's a fuking clown.

Dr.Gonzo

OK, I'll make the assertion that Bernie is a neocon when it comes to foreign policy and his voting record supports said assertion.

Your response.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

khicks26

OK, I'll make the assertion that Bernie is a neocon when it comes to foreign policy and his voting record supports said assertion.

Your response.
    So is Trump, you don't seem to have a problem with kill them & take their oil. If Sanders is a Neo-Con (which I don't think he is) Then he has something in common with the every other candidate in the race. He's the only one of the group that will do anything good IMO. I don't think the guy is a war monger the way Spider Man makes it out to be. Like I said it makes me wonder who the guy is schilling for.

Dr.Gonzo

So is Trump, you don't seem to have a problem with kill them & take their oil. If Sanders is a Neo-Con (which I don't think he is) Then he has something in common with the every other candidate in the race. He's the only one of the group that will do anything good IMO. I don't think the guy is a war monger the way Spider Man makes it out to be. Like I said it makes me wonder who the guy is schilling for.
    Trump is not a neocon, he is a realist.

He is prepared to work with other nations to promote stability in the region.

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum
    DABOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18419

Quote Originally Posted by mikewlgm View Post
    Its not free moron. He wants Wall st. And the top 1% to pay. You have nothing to worry about Unless you are in the top 1%. If you are , your accountant is going to have to find you new loop holes. I am sure they are already working on it.

khicks26

Trump is not a neocon, he is a realist.

He is prepared to work with other nations to promote stability in the region.
    Bomb them & take their oil won't piss no one off? Cancel the Iran deal will piss off Russia & all the BRICS countries. Trump will work with the pentagon, not against them. The guy is a war waiting to happen & really don't know WTF he's doing. Have you even listened to him. Box of Rocks using Michael Savage policies. Or is that what you like about him?

Dr.Gonzo

Bomb them & take their oil won't piss no one off? Cancel the Iran deal will piss off Russia & all the BRICS countries. Trump will work with the pentagon, not against them. The guy is a war waiting to happen & really don't know WTF he's doing. Have you even listened to him. Box of Rocks using Michael Savage policies. Or is that what you like about him?
    Do you know what realism in international relations entails?

Realism is a tradition of international theory centered upon four propositions.[3]

1. The international system is anarchic.
      • No actor exists above states, capable of regulating their interactions; states must arrive at relations with other states on their own, rather than it being dictated to them by some higher controlling entity.
      • The international system exists in a state of constant antagonism (see international anarchy).

2. States are the most important actors.
    3. All states within the system are unitary, rational actors
      • States tend to pursue self-interest.
      • Groups strive to attain as many resources as possible (see relative gain).

4. The primary concern of all states is survival.

Dr.Gonzo

Trump is the least warlike of all remaining candidates. Listen to his rhetoric as it pertains to Russia and Assad, he even said removing Saddam and Gaddafi was a bad decision because it created instability. He is not taking us to war and I believe his rhetoric towards Iran is dog whistling for the Jews, he has no problem working with Iran in Syria to fight Isis.

On the other hand Hillary will probably take us to war with Iran, create greater instability and raise tensions with Russia.

DwightShrute

[IMG]https://*********************************/hphotos-xlt1/v/t1.0-9/11665421_965521273483245_705838952547717 4157_n.jpg?oh=903c72d6d98cf56b6756a07e11 c8a802&oe=5760CFCB[/IMG]

khicks26

Do you know what realism in international relations entails?

Realism is a tradition of international theory centered upon four propositions.[3]

1. The international system is anarchic.
      • No actor exists above states, capable of regulating their interactions; states must arrive at relations with other states on their own, rather than it being dictated to them by some higher controlling entity.
      • The international system exists in a state of constant antagonism (see international anarchy).

2. States are the most important actors.
    3. All states within the system are unitary, rational actors
      • States tend to pursue self-interest.
      • Groups strive to attain as many resources as possible (see relative gain).

4. The primary concern of all states is survival.
    This don't sound like Trump.

khicks26

Trump is the least warlike of all remaining candidates. Listen to his rhetoric as it pertains to Russia and Assad, he even said removing Saddam and Gaddafi was a bad decision because it created instability. He is not taking us to war and I believe his rhetoric towards Iran is dog whistling for the Jews, he has no problem working with Iran in Syria to fight Isis.

On the other hand Hillary will probably take us to war with Iran, create greater instability and raise tensions with Russia.
    The guy has no clue. Me or you would do a better job.

Dr.Gonzo

This don't sound like Trump.
    Then you don't know the basics of international relations theory.

khicks26

Then you don't know the basics of international relations theory.
    and Trump does

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14841

Gonzo' s foreign policy is probably more advanced than Trumps '

Brooks....sorry I ran out of time & can't respond to you.

titanium777
    titanium777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3940

Quote Originally Posted by DABOOK View Post
    Its not free moron. He wants Wall st. And the top 1% to pay. You have nothing to worry about Unless you are in the top 1%. If you are , your accountant is going to have to find you new loop holes. I am sure they are already working on it.
    There's not enough rich people to fund Sander's fantasy land. In fact, Forbes states the total net worth of every billionaire in the USA is 1.7 - 2 trillion; our total national debt is over 19 trillion and we're overspending hundreds of billion a year. You could literally steal every dollar from every billionaire in the USA and give it to the government...and it would only solve 10% of our national debt (let alone pay for the additional promises Santa Claus Sanders makes).

And nevermind the fact the top 1/5 percentile of americans pay 83.9% of federal income taxes. But people would rather live in fantasy live "just tax the mean wealthy rich people." The Laffer Curve shows that overtaxing anything doesn't always equal increase in revenue. If you want proof of the income tax:

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

Bernie Sanders is a loser because he's too much of a pussy to attack the Democratic Party, Clinton, and her laundry list of crimes

a lot more moderates and independents would respect and support Bernie if he did those things

ironically, Bernie could learn a lot from Trump in this regard
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jt315

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Gonzo' s foreign policy is probably more advanced than Trumps '

Brooks....sorry I ran out of time & can't respond to you.
    np, you would have only embarrassed yourself further like khicks does each time. example;

The guy has no clue. Me or you would do a better job.

lol

brooks85

lol this fool doesn't even know why. The best part is the REASON it will piss them off is the very REASON it is such a bad deal for us. Remember, think before you post.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol this fool doesn't even know why. The best part is the REASON it will piss them off is the very REASON it is such a bad deal for us. Remember, think before you post.
    I did think, its obvious you didn't. Dumb ass.

brooks85

I did think, its obvious you didn't. Dumb ass.
    do you really think anyone believes that? You may need a doctor. The reality is you saw a youtube video, nothing more.

khicks26

do you really think anyone believes that? You may need a doctor. The reality is you saw a youtube video, nothing more.
    Your arrogance & douchebaggery is showing brooks. Just because your boy won last night, you think it gives you the right to come in here spew your shit all over. It really just makes you one of the sheep. Funny part is you think your a critical thinker.

We all know better brooks.

brooks85

another great non-response by khicks lol

nothing you typed changes the fact no one believes you actually "think."

khicks26

another great non-response by khicks lol

nothing you typed changes the fact no one believes you actually "think."
    OK think me up this. How will Trump make America Great Again. What makes a sheep like brooks think this? I'm sure you will have a great non-response, because you don't have a fuking clue. I look forward to your non-response.

brooks85

OK think me up this. How will Trump make America Great Again. What makes a sheep like brooks think this? I'm sure you will have a great non-response, because you don't have a fuking clue. I look forward to your non-response.
    you should try and actually pay attention to what he says and of course use a calculator. Your problem as usual is you hear what he says from your sheepherders on youtube.

immigration reform/wall
    usa-china trade reform
    lower corp tax code/new tax code
    get rid of obamacare
    not make anymore treasonous Iran or TPP deals

see what can be achieved khicks when you're rational like me? You don't come off like a raving idiot like you do. Not trying to be mean just letting you know how others view you based on your posts.
    Last edited by brooks85; 02-24-16 at 10:50 AM.

khicks26

you should try and actually pay attention to what he says and of course use a calculator. Your problem as usual is you hear what he says from your sheepherders on youtube.

immigration reform/wall
    lower corp tax code/new tax code
    get rid of obamacare
    not make anymore treasonous Iran or TPP deals

see what can be achieved khicks when you're rational like me? You don't come off like a raving idiot like you do. Not trying to be mean just letting you know how others view you based on your posts.
    immigration reform/wall: Deport 11 million people unrealistic, build a wall is stupid. How costly are these actions, somewhere in the billions of dollars range maybe more. This is just appealing to your fear & hate. What a sheep you are.

lower corp tax code/new tax code. Yeah lets give rich people more money. The wealth divide isn't great enough. Voting against yourself. Like i said the depth of a shot glass.

get rid of obamacare. replace it with what. were not going to let people die in the street. Oh thanks Mr Trump.

not make anymore treasonous Iran or TPP deals. Lets start a war with Iran, Yeah we have been winning a lot of those lately & we can print enough money to fund it. BAH BAH BAH.

TPP is the take over of the government by large corporations. I thought you would like the county being run like a business. Maybe they will trickle a few of those freshly printed dollars on you. LOL

See Brooks you can't even do what say. Think before you post.

For a guy that likes calculators so much, you sure don't know how to use one. Maybe because you put you fear & hate before the real numbers. That's a good little sheep, now get in line to be slaughtered. LMAO
    Last edited by khicks26; 02-24-16 at 11:04 AM.

DwightShrute

[IMG]https://*********************************/hphotos-xla1/v/t1.0-9/12670402_965526866816019_839685227547733 7785_n.jpg?oh=7b7ca0bb465b1ae53ebb8d4c7a e6adac&oe=5754BC4A[/IMG]

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Put away the calculator brooksy, you clearly don't know how to use one. Or you're using the Laffer curve calculator
    that was posted above, which is still wrong.

So tell me how lowering taxes pays for our massive debt using YOUR calculator.

brooks85

immigration reform/wall: Deport 11 million people unrealistic(no it is not), build a wall is stupid(history disagrees). How costly are these actions, somewhere in the billions of dollars range maybe more(and will save hundreds of billions over time). This is just appealing to your fear & hate. What a sheep you are.

lower corp tax code/new tax code. Yeah lets give rich people more money(you obviously dont know what you're talking about lol). The wealth divide isn't great enough(it will descrease the wealth divide you moron lol). Voting against yourself. Like i said the depth of a shot glass.

get rid of obamacare. replace it with what. were not going to let people die in the street(they weren't before you moron). Oh thanks Mr Trump.

not make anymore treasonous Iran or TPP deals. Lets start a war with Iran(iran would never dare to try that, I'd say use game theory but your logic skills are garbage), Yeah we have been winning a lot of those lately & we can print enough money to fund it. BAH BAH BAH.

TPP is the take over of the government by large corporations(again showing your ignorance). I thought you would like the county being run like a business. Maybe they will trickle a few of those freshly printed dollars on you. LOL

See Brooks you can't even do what say. Think before you post.

as you have been told before, think before you post khicks because all you have done is shown again what an ignorant, raving idiot you are.

khicks26

as you have been told before, think before you post khicks because all you have done is shown again what an ignorant, raving idiot you are.
    great non-response. Try using your depth, shot glass.

First ... 53545556575859 ... Last