brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by DABOOK View Post
    English! moutha Fuq a. Do you speak it?
    that is sad if you can't read a sentence that is typed correctly.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    I act like a child because I have to sink to your level, & no stupid does not piss me off. Not even someone as stupid as you.
    well that has to be pretty sad for considering how many times I've buried you logical and factually.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21893

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    that is sad if you can't read a sentence that is typed correctly.
    brooks85: "It is more of an indictment on one's education level on the subject being very low."

Maybe he was confused because you misplaced your modifier. Read your sentence aloud and you should recognize it. Also, it's 'indictment of' not 'indictment on.' Ironically, your inability to recognize your botched sentence represents an indictment of your education level.

Want to take a second shot at your sentence?

I normally don't go full grammar nazi on a message board, but you claimed your sentence was typed correctly.
    Last edited by d2bets; 02-21-16 at 11:03 PM.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    bernie won't be VP, obv.

this dumb oyster - and her husband - have insulted everything that i stand for. we will never vote for this oyster. this oyster will lose to trump or ted cruz in a general.
    Vote Trump, he'll take her to the woodshed.

Truth be told, part of me was glad McCain lost because he had a very dangerous foreign policy.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    brooks85: "It is more of an indictment on one's education level on the subject being very low."

Maybe he was confused because you misplaced your modifier. Read your sentence aloud and you should recognize it. Also, it's 'indictment of' not 'indictment on.' Ironically, your inability to recognize your botched sentence represents an indictment of your education level.

Want to take a second shot at your sentence?

I normally don't go full grammar nazi on a message board, but you claimed your sentence was typed correctly.

digging that hole early today d2bets.

You see the word "of" or "on" in there? They are called prepositions you fool and together with that I said makes it a prepositional phrase. Stop getting your grammar information from ubran dictionary.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by DABOOK View Post
    So funny to me that conservatives spend so much time in a Bernie thread spreading miss information. If he has no chance and his ideas of leveling the playing field for the real middle class is a bad idea. Why the fuq are you here?
    examples?

you'll come to learn saying bs around me won't last long. Just ask d2bets, he has been embarrassing for weeks now.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    bernie won't be VP, obv.

this dumb oyster - and her husband - have insulted everything that i stand for. we will never vote for this oyster. this oyster will lose to trump or ted cruz in a general.
    well. considering how unintelligent and sheepish you are you shouldn't worry about pride or things you stand for because you will fall for anything.

brooks85

Best thing for Bernie to do right now is to get Elizabeth Warren as his running mate. It would be the nail in Hillary & Trump.
    there is no "best" option for bernie. He can't win.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

digging that hole early today d2bets.

You see the word "of" or "on" in there? They are called prepositions you fool and together with that I said makes it a prepositional phrase. Stop getting your grammar information from ubran dictionary.
    You see no need to fix your sentence? Did you mean to say that the subject is very low or did you really mean to say that the education level was very low. I wonder if you are capable of fixing your sentence.

'Of' is the correct preposition unless you literally meant that he should be legally indicted.. It's an 'indictment of his education level' not an 'indictment on his education level.' You really don't want to challenge me on grammar.

Example: An Indictment of Cops Who Fudge The Facts. http://chicago.suntimes.com/editoria...dicted-perjury

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Delegate count looks like it's going to seal the fate of Bernard.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19684

Bernie is done.
    Stacked against him.

Coin flips in Iowa
    Super delegates in New Hampshire
    Upset in Nevada
    (quite frankly, I did not see any Hilary supporters here. Only Bernie supporters in the parts of town I saw any signs-conspiracy theorists might want to take note)

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19186

You see no need to fix your sentence? Did you mean to say that the subject is very low or did you really mean to say that the education level was very low. I wonder if you are capable of fixing your sentence.

'Of' is the correct preposition unless you literally meant that he should be legally indicted.. It's an 'indictment of his education level' not an 'indictment on his education level.' You really don't want to challenge me on grammar.

Example: An Indictment of Cops Who Fudge The Facts. http://chicago.suntimes.com/editoria...dicted-perjury
    Yeah BROOKS quit being the grammar police. It makes you look like more of a douche lord than you already are. Talk about digging a hole. Please get in the hole so we can fill it in. LOL

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8889

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah BROOKS quit being the grammar police. It makes you look like more of a douche lord than you already are. Talk about digging a hole. Please get in the hole so we can fill it in. LOL
    I'm being the grammar police. He's being the grammar village idiot who incorrectly thinks he knows how to construct a sentence.

brooks85

I'm being the grammar police. He's being the grammar village idiot who incorrectly thinks he knows how to construct a sentence.

lol calling someone an idiot when you were just proved wrong. I can't imagine what it is like to be you haha

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6355

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    Bernie is done.
    Stacked against him.

Coin flips in Iowa
    Super delegates in New Hampshire
    Upset in Nevada
    (quite frankly, I did not see any Hilary supporters here. Only Bernie supporters in the parts of town I saw any signs-conspiracy theorists might want to take note)
    Thats exactly what Ive seen where Im at and yet she will win here. Its either Pub or Bern when Ive talked to people, havent seen one Hill supporter on this board, yet she will get the nomination, funny how that is.

khicks26

No your putting the grammar police in his place. Brooks likes to boast how smart he is. Sometimes its his only defense, mostly when he's wrong. He thinks he's a knowledge ninja.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

lol calling someone an idiot when you were just proved wrong. I can't imagine what it is like to be you haha
    The sentence that brooks85 wrote and he still thinks is accurate....

"It is more of an indictment on one's education level on the subject being very low."

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

In case you Liberals can't figure it out, I will explain it to you. It is more than obvious that none of you have a clue about this election. Bernie can not win unless he receives a large majority of the Hispanic vote because Hillary is the new black candidate. She has admitted that she has no chance unless she can win the black vote by a large majority. Because of that, Hillary has become a black herself, at least in spirit. Bernie also does well with a group who wants a free ride, those being the college students who owe big money to the government because of student loans. This is why neither candidate will win in November. If Hillary wins the nomination (and she most certainly looks like a winner now), the students will not bother to vote. Black turnout has been much less than it was when Brother Obama ran, and if Bernie wins the nomination, it will become even less than it is now. A lose-lose for the Democrats.

DwightShrute

[IMG]https://*********************************/hphotos-xfl1/v/t1.0-9/993538_798458463621526_60653581681721756 42_n.png?oh=4a7fbcf12f12704b3d838b1028de b7c9&oe=576A0420[/IMG]

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14841

Brooks is getting Burried in here.
    Guy thinks he talks gooder than everyone else.
    It's clear he doesn't know what the fukk he's taking about & he doesn't know how to say it.

I'd love to banter with Brooks but it's tough when you can't read what that fukk types.

brooks85

"I'd love to banter with Brooks but it's tough when you can't read what that fukk types."

probably has to do with you being an idiot... just saying. Your words, not mine.

The sentence that brooks85 wrote and he still thinks is accurate....

"It is more of an indictment on one's education level on the subject being very low."

best part is the sentence is accurate as I have already proven.. lol

enjoy watching you crash and burn. It works well since you forget all the other times you have embarrassed yourself so you don't hold back the next time. Makes for good entertainment, whereas, if you were a little more intelligent you wouldn't post as much knowing it only makes you look more stupid(accurate definition for you, not name calling.)
    Last edited by brooks85; 02-22-16 at 01:33 PM.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

And allow me to post this Brooks, before your next retarded post. The difference between you and I is that I am aware I am an illiterate fuc.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    And allow me to post this Brooks, before your next retarded post. The difference between you and I is that I am aware I am an illiterate fuc.
    lol don't forget the other differences

IQ points
    education

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

brooks85

giving khicks a run for his money on who has the best "non-response?"

lol you're too easy jay but no surprise. You're a proud, self-admitted idiot.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Here is a new and exciting idea. Why don't you morons in here try and stick to the topic at hand, instead of trying to convince us just how smart (or stupid, in most cases in here) you are. It does not seem to matter if you are Liberal, Conservative, old or young. The vast majority of you seem to think that making a complete and total fool out of yourself is the #1 priority in here.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Here is a new and exciting idea. Why don't you morons in here try and stick to the topic at hand, instead of trying to convince us just how smart (or stupid, in most cases in here) you are. It does not seem to matter if you are Liberal, Conservative, old or young. The vast majority of you seem to think that making a complete and total fool out of yourself is the #1 priority in here.

I got one for you too, it is called education. Don't be scared.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

"I'd love to banter with Brooks but it's tough when you can't read what that fukk types."

probably has to do with you being an idiot... just saying. Your words, not mine.

best part is the sentence is accurate as I have already proven.. lol

enjoy watching you crash and burn. It works well since you forget all the other times you have embarrassed yourself so you don't hold back the next time. Makes for good entertainment, whereas, if you were a little more intelligent you wouldn't post as much knowing it only makes you look more stupid(accurate definition for you, not name calling.)

You seriously cannot spot the misplaced modifier? Come on, try harder, I know you can do it.

DwightShrute

actual video of scumbag

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've really gotten hooked on this election season. Saw this posted today and it really does truly sum up which ideology we will choose between in November. I know I couldn't back this girl's mindset but I see many of her followers in these threads for President.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

What was in those grocery bags scummer?

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum
    DABOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18419

Multiple conservatives handing out in BS thread. Holy shit balls Batman. Got to be the most pointless idiots I have ever come across. Why are you here? You say he cant win and it wont work. Kindly move along to the " I Want A Billionaire To Bang My Wrinkled Star Thread" Brooks started a few weeks ago. THanks

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    I've really gotten hooked on this election season. Saw this posted today and it really does truly sum up which ideology we will choose between in November. I know I couldn't back this girl's mindset but I see many of her followers in these threads for President.

Who the fuk watch's Judge Judy anyway. Losers that need to feel better about their own shitty life. I never heard Sanders name mentioned in the vid. For all we know this dizzy bitch is voting for Trump.

DwightShrute

Who the fuk watch's Judge Judy anyway. Losers that need to feel better about their own shitty life. I never heard Sanders name mentioned in the vid. For all we know this dizzy bitch is voting for Trump.
    seriously ... you never got the meaning?

First ... 50515253545556 ... Last