Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12205

no way kudos!!!!!

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Great move. Brock can say he never got pinned. Roman isn''t the champ. Love it!

CDUBB_CW
    CDUBB_CW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8112

This was a joke.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 663

The WWE guys actually listened to the universe. Go figure!

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2966

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Saw Brock just say something to Reigns. Probably along the lines that if you cut me again, I don't care what Vince wants.
    KLC,
    I remember something similar happened a long time ago in Wrestlemania 3 when Hulk Hogan fought Andre the Giant...Hogan was literally scared to death that Andre wasn't going let him pin him come hell or high water!......Andre always felt slighted that he never won the heavyweight championship belt despite being one of the best, biggest, stars of all-time...but being the classy guy that he was and taking the high road, he agreed with Vince to let Hogan bodyslam him and retain the belt...Hogan always was a "me first" greedy, selfish bastard...I guess it's the very reason why a lot of other wrestlers hated his guts in real life.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6958

Does my Brock bet still count??

Hollafront
    Ice water veins pro
    Hollafront's Avatar Become A Pro!

Got my Brock bet back.

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

lol what a finish...

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9119

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Great move. Brock can say he never got pinned. Roman isn''t the champ. Love it!
    Fuking loved it

Da Manster!

christ, what a lame ending!......just because Rollins is a grade A douchebag and needs those security midgets....typical WWE bullshit!...

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    christ, what a lame ending!......just because Rollins is a grade A douchebag and needs those security midgets....typical WWE bullshit!...
    Rollins is one of the best workers they have. Did you see Summerslam or his match with Orton tonight? Guy has skills on the mic, in the ring, and is the perfect heel. It's a great move going forward. Now Brock can be a baby face and go after the belt. Which hopefully means we see him more.

CDUBB_CW
    CDUBB_CW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8112

Seth has the support of the authority, but he is a good heel. The crowd can go home knowing Reigns isn't the champ.

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

i guess it's better than seeing reigns win it after one of the stiffest working matches i've ever seen. imagine the shit brock is giving him right now back stage. cuts him in the first minute of the match, then knees him to he skull on the ropes cutting his chin, then throws him too hard into the steel post opening up his head. he'll have a very short career if he continues that crap, guy in the back don't support stiff workers

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Rollins is one of the best workers they have. Did you see Summerslam or his match with Orton tonight? Guy has skills on the mic, in the ring, and is the perfect heel. It's a great move going forward. Now Brock can be a baby face and go after the belt. Which hopefully means we see him more.
    good points, El Nino...rollins is the perfect heel but I just hate how most of the time in his matches there is always interference from the authority or the security midgets...He seems like the typical rat fink bastard also...I just can't stand him, man...but if it means that we get to see more Brock Lesnar in the arena, then hell I'm all for it!...

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

good points, El Nino...rollins is the perfect heel but I just hate how most of the time in his matches there is always interference from the authority or the security midgets...He seems like the typical rat fink bastard also...I just can't stand him, man...but if it means that we get to see more Brock Lesnar in the arena, then hell I'm all for it!...
    In other words, he does everything a great heel should do. Glad to see someone elevated that really deserves it. He's going to be one of the top guys for a few years now.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

In other words, he does everything a great heel should do. Glad to see someone elevated that really deserves it. He's going to be one of the top guys for a few years now.
    Rollins plays the sleazy opportunist PERFECTLY.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by existential View Post
    i guess it's better than seeing reigns win it after one of the stiffest working matches i've ever seen. imagine the shit brock is giving him right now back stage. cuts him in the first minute of the match, then knees him to he skull on the ropes cutting his chin, then throws him too hard into the steel post opening up his head. he'll have a very short career if he continues that crap, guy in the back don't support stiff workers
    Yep. Just shows how raw Reigns is. I imagine Brock is pissed!

Da Manster!

until Randy Orton beats his ass in SummerSlam for the title!...

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Konck you're a dork kid

Take a lap

beermankirk
    beermankirk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 885

even scumbag SIA voided the brock match bets... up $130 with my $20 limits there.., lol

Da Manster!

so what happens with heyman and lesnar now?...does Brock become good?...I'm sure he's still going to be main event material after signing that huge extension with WWE...maybe brock goes after Rollins now?...maybe Rusev and Brock get tangled up?...as par for the course, a lot of story lines will be changing in the next couple of months!..

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

The little dance Rollins did after he won it is priceless. Seen the ending to this match 5 times now. Best ending to a WrestleMania since Warrior won at WM6.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

What happened?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    What happened?
    Lesnar, and Reigns were going back and forth with F5's and spears. When both were down, Rollins cashed in MITB to make it a triple threat. he pinned Reigns to win it.

canadabetting
    canadabetting's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 541

I don't know about any of you but I was entertained!

Also cashed my Rock bet! Solid night!

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15104

Was a way better card than expected. I had no hopes up but several of the key matches were done well.

I still think they should have kept the belt on Brock a bit longer. Rollins deserves it at some point but the timing still seems a little early.

The Sting v HHH chain of events was really something. Another case where the 1-1 match buildup on paper did not have much, but the way the got everyone else involved made this score big.

Will be interesting to see how everything builds to next years WM.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Wrestlemania 20 was the best

Seaweed
    Update your status

I mean 18...Rock vs Hogan

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Reload View Post
    Was a way better card than expected. I had no hopes up but several of the key matches were done well.

I still think they should have kept the belt on Brock a bit longer. Rollins deserves it at some point but the timing still seems a little early.

The Sting v HHH chain of events was really something. Another case where the 1-1 match buildup on paper did not have much, but the way the got everyone else involved made this score big.
    I thought the opposite of it actually. Now remember, I'm an old fogie that's been watching this entertainment since 1981, so I might have a biased opinion toward Sting here. I think this match personified why Sting never went to WWE in the first place. The McMahons will always hold contempt for the WCW days. Reasonably so, because WCW did everything they could to actually put them out of business, and were unsuccessful. Sting could have easily jumped to WWE like the rest of the roster, but I think he knew that he wouldn't have as much control of his career than he did by moving to WWA, and eventually TNA. He probably would have gotten a good 2-3 year push, and then would have been cast aside because of his age. Not only was he allowed to call his own shots, he did a great job being a "company man" for a second wrestling organization (TNA) even though the product stunk like WCW's when they were at their end.

Back to the match. After seeing the final result, I can see why they put Sting against HHH, instead of the much ballyhooed match with The Undertaker. They wanted to screw WCW while they were in the grave. This could have been a "screw it to the authority" segment, but instead it became a comical piece to remind everyone why WWE is still here, and everyone else is either not on par, or is gone. This angle was much more serious going up to the match. Then they decide to make it a "take us down memory lane" moment. Everyone knows the NWO guys are HHH buddies. Nothing with this angle worked. Why not have Rowen, Ziggler, and Ryback come out to Sting's defense? They were the ones that actually had a debt to pay back to Sting. The reason is obvious. This was a match made to feed Vince, Stephanie, and HHH's "We won, you lost" ego, and get it out of the way early in the card so HHH and Stephanie could get their kicks doing a Rock segment later in the card.

It shows why Sting made the decisions he made. Not only did he prolong his career by about 10 years by going again to the competition, but when he knew it was time to hang 'em up, he finally played his WWE card, and got him a DVD deal, a video game deal, a match at WrestleMania, and probably a spot in the HOF next year. He let the WWE have their moment because he knew it wouldn't hurt his career, and even more to me, it shows the good soldier he always was with the other organizations. He did everything on his terms. I didn't get the outcome I wanted, but I got a personal reminder of how the McMahons are, and what a great asset to the wrestling world Sting is/was.
    Last edited by Mr KLC; 03-30-15 at 06:58 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino, stealthyburrito, and bigtymer56

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2340

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Konck you're a dork kid

Take a lap
    Archie what are you talking about?
    I invested 165 made over 300 profit
    I got Rock to show +200 first line out got some on HHH +700 and hit a nice pay day on Big Show first line out
    Go back and read thru the thread said Cena was the biggest lock he won
    Only really wrong on Lesner
    Good Mania for me overall ....where does it rank overall show wise bottom half for me

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2340

I think WWE came out ok in the long run
    Everyone hates Rollins winning (they like that)
    Brock still looked like a beast
    Reigns looked ok like a belt is in his future
    HHH and Big show each get a needed win at Mania
    Cena won for USA Vinny Mac is all about that
    Goat face has a huge fan base and a belt again

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12205

I thought the opposite of it actually. Now remember, I'm an old fogie that's been watching this entertainment since 1981, so I might have a biased opinion toward Sting here. I think this match personified why Sting never went to WWE in the first place. The McMahons will always hold contempt for the WCW days. Reasonably so, because WCW did everything they could to actually put them out of business, and were unsuccessful. Sting could have easily jumped to WWE like the rest of the roster, but I think he knew that he wouldn't have as much control of his career than he did by moving to WWA, and eventually TNA. He probably would have gotten a good 2-3 year push, and then would have been cast aside because of his age. Not only was he allowed to call his own shots, he did a great job being a "company man" for a second wrestling organization (TNA) even though the product stunk like WCW's when they were at their end.

Back to the match. After seeing the final result, I can see why they put Sting against HHH, instead of the much ballyhooed match with The Undertaker. They wanted to screw WCW while they were in the grave. This could have been a "screw it to the authority" segment, but instead it became a comical piece to remind everyone why WWE is still here, and everyone else is either not on par, or is gone. This angle was much more serious going up to the match. Then they decide to make it a "take us down memory lane" moment. Everyone knows the NWO guys are HHH buddies. Nothing with this angle worked. Why not have Rowen, Ziggler, and Ryback come out to Sting's defense? They were the ones that actually had a debt to pay back to Sting. The reason is obvious. This was a match made to feed Vince, Stephanie, and HHH's "We won, you lost" ego, and get it out of the way early in the card so HHH and Stephanie could get their kicks doing a Rock segment later in the card.

It shows why Sting made the decisions he made. Not only did he prolong his career by about 10 years by going again to the competition, but when he knew it was time to hang 'em up, he finally played his WWE card, and got him a DVD deal, a video game deal, a match at WrestleMania, and probably a spot in the HOF next year. He let the WWE have their moment because he knew it wouldn't hurt his career, and even more to me, it shows the good soldier he always was with the other organizations. He did everything on his terms. I didn't get the outcome I wanted, but I got a personal reminder of how the McMahons are, and what a great asset to the wrestling world Sting is/was.
    Everything you said here was basically confirmed today - McMahon claims be brought Sting out from "Obscurity"

http://whatculture.com/wwe/vince-mcm...-obscurity.php

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Something tells me u say this every year

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

How many of you rubbed one out to Lesnar? Be honest.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    Everything you said here was basically confirmed today - McMahon claims be brought Sting out from "Obscurity"

http://whatculture.com/wwe/vince-mcm...-obscurity.php
    What a prick.

First ... 89101112 Last