Pattycakes0909
    Pattycakes0909's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 901

This makes me want to watch for more soccer errors more frequently, I mean I just literally won 35 Units for free....I cannot believe this happened....I am in shock and awe....I bet 1 unit per game, usually less (between 0.5 and 0.9 Units).....waiting for this money to disappear from my account....I am cashing out that soccer winnings immediately.....

Seriously man, I have never seen anything like this...I wish I would have put my whole bank roll on it....just didn't want to not have funds for other bets if it got held up or something

Pattycakes0909

Quote Originally Posted by adrupert View Post
    It's been a good day, it's only noon over here but I'm cracking a beer. Ill post some ufc plays in a couple hours if I'm not wasted by then. BOL guys
    I have been drinking IPA's since noon, keep em coming....Lets keep making that money

adrupert
    adrupert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2074

colorado +3.5 -190 $950

adrupert

Quote Originally Posted by Pattycakes0909 View Post
    I have been drinking IPA's since noon, keep em coming....Lets keep making that money
    Same here. Good ole hop czar ipa today!

Pattycakes0909

Any UFC fights tonight you are liking Adrupert?

LiveActionYeYeYe
    LiveActionYeYeYe's Avatar Become A Pro!

adrupert and pattycakes, congrats on the big day. i missed out because of a project at work FML lol

kainomac
    kainomac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

colorado +3.5 -190 $950
    Is this in mlb ?
    If so, how did you get such a handicap ?!

chickyass
    chickyass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

Quote Originally Posted by kainomac View Post
    Is this in mlb ?
    If so, how did you get such a handicap ?!
    I dont think adrupert bets mlb, most probably US Major League Soccer

adrupert

Quote Originally Posted by chickyass View Post
    I dont think adrupert bets mlb, most probably US Major League Soccer
    Yep it was a live play on MLS when the sounders were up 3-0. Also i Apologize guys I was to sloshed to bet ufc tonight. I ****** up the main and co main anyways haha. Good day overall. Ill have some soccer tomorrow but for starters

Man city -1 -150 $1500

had this locked since last week...BOL guys

Jcole94
    Jcole94's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yep it was a live play on MLS when the sounders were up 3-0. Also i Apologize guys I was to sloshed to bet ufc tonight. I ****** up the main and co main anyways haha. Good day overall. Ill have some soccer tomorrow but for starters

Man city -1 -150 $1500

had this locked since last week...BOL guys
    what you think of +1 on chelsea?

LiveActionYeYeYe

you like atletico madrid -1 @+105 and barca -1 @ -135?

LiveActionYeYeYe

Quote Originally Posted by Jcole94 View Post
    With hazard hurt, ramaries out with ban, a back up goalie in goal with cech out with a dislocated shoulder on top of john terry out with an ankle injury and them resting for CL, with their attacking probs, Id just stay away. Liverpool attack is on fire. 5pts back, not much to play for

Jcole94

Quote Originally Posted by LiveActionYeYeYe View Post
    With hazard hurt, ramaries out with ban, a back up goalie in goal with cech out with a dislocated shoulder on top of john terry out with an ankle injury and them resting for CL, with their attacking probs, Id just stay away. Liverpool attack is on fire. 5pts back, not much to play for
    mark schwarzer isn't a bad goalkeeper at all

LiveActionYeYeYe

I totally agree, just too many injuries/bans for me. And with reports out that they may field a weaker side worries me.

adrupert

Quote Originally Posted by LiveActionYeYeYe View Post
    you like atletico madrid -1 @+105 and barca -1 @ -135?
    Bovada has -1 on atletico at +150 btw. That match is more of a coin flip than it would seem...atletico is the favorite but Valencia is no slouch at home... Bovada also has the ml at -135 which seems much safer to me. I am leanin an atletico win but they don't have an incredibly potent offense on the road consistently and Valencia is underachieving this season imo. Champions league is this week as well so I will wait for lineups. (I expect a strong squad in light of the title chase but gotta be sure)

I do like barca at -1 but they have been struggling I may end up pulling the trigger on a Villarreal +1.5 or +2. I also think this matchup is much closer than it might seem. I do think they may be inspired by tata however.

adrupert

Staying away from this game... Chelsea is probably more focused on champs league at this point tbh. If anything ride Liverpool tomorrow.

Jcole94

Staying away from this game... Chelsea is probably more focused on champs league at this point tbh. If anything ride Liverpool tomorrow.
    i can see chelsea defensive game working really well against liverpool...

anyway what about +2 on newcastle or +1 on cardiff?

LiveActionYeYeYe

ya never know which Luiz will show up at cb, I think suarez has a field day with him

Jcole94

dammn wtf i lost heavy on phil davis

adrupert

i can see chelsea defensive game working really well against liverpool...

anyway what about +2 on newcastle or +1 on cardiff?
    I just don't think Chelsea has anything but pride to play for and they will be fielding a weaker squad on defense no matter what lineup due to injuries. I also have a feelin Suarez has a big day.

Also I don't trust Cardiff on the road with my money. Might be a live play in that game at best for me personally, doubtful. And I will be riding arsenal in some shape or form against newcastle

adrupert

dammn wtf i lost heavy on phil davis
    Same here. Also lost big on ME going distance. Did not expect Johnson to be so dominant davis looked scared to engage honestly

Jcole94

I just don't think Chelsea has anything but pride to play for and they will be fielding a weaker squad on defense no matter what lineup due to injuries. I also have a feelin Suarez has a big day.

Also I don't trust Cardiff on the road with my money. Might be a live play in that game at best for me personally, doubtful. And I will be riding arsenal in some shape or form against newcastle
    how do you decide who to play with live plays? do you watch the game or do you look at stats?

adrupert

how do you decide who to play with live plays? do you watch the game or do you look at stats?

I pick certain games beforehand to watch.. For example today Napoli vs inter I was going to throw a + on whoever didn't score first, except no one scored. Also if I feel someone is a favorite pregame but not enough to be on them as a pregame pick I watch and if they go down I throw money on the + or to tie. I'm a big fan of +'s as live picks but also if Real Madrid is running a clinic with 30+ mins left in reg I may add on to their -. Live picks are just something you learn with time and watching teams play really

Jcole94

I pick certain games beforehand to watch.. For example today Napoli vs inter I was going to throw a + on whoever didn't score first, except no one scored. Also if I feel someone is a favorite pregame but not enough to be on them as a pregame pick I watch and if they go down I throw money on the + or to tie. I'm a big fan of +'s as live picks but also if Real Madrid is running a clinic with 30+ mins left in reg I may add on to their -. Live picks are just something you learn with time and watching teams play really
    so you don't look at stats. what if a your team is getting dominated...?

so you thought inter weren't going to win by 2 goals as well? did you lose on everton?

adrupert

so you don't look at stats. what if a your team is getting dominated...?

so you thought inter weren't going to win by 2 goals as well? did you lose on everton?
    I look at the game stats but knowing teams is the most important part. I didn't play the Everton game because I wasnt sure Everton would win and I don't bet on Southampton. Everton can concede and score a lot of goals quickly so live lines with them are risky. I had the inter Napoli game capped as a draw slightly leaning Napoli... Woulda took +1 on whichever side didn't score first but neither team scored..
    Last edited by adrupert; 04-27-14 at 01:24 AM.

adrupert

But no, stats don't tell you much if you aren't watching. Shots Are a semi good indicator of offense but honestly a shot can be a 40 yd rocket over the goal so it's important to be watching the game. I usually have two games on at a time If I am live betting but it's still good to know what's going on/has been going on. Looking at a play by play or stats can only tell you so much. Personally I just get a "feel" for how it will end up after watching a bit live. Comes with experience probably tbh.

Also some Are just obvious like if barca is down against vallecano (never?!?) you pound barcas line in some way
    Last edited by adrupert; 04-27-14 at 01:24 AM.

Jcole94

But no, stats don't tell you much if you aren't watching. I usually have two games on at a time If I am live betting but it's still good to know what's going on/has been going on. Looking at a play by play or stats can only tell you so much. Personally I just get a "feel" for how it will end up after watching a bit live. Comes with experience.
    I find some games are so 50/50 you can't even call it when you live betting. Seen a lot of games where a team dominates and other team counter attacks and wins by 2 or 3 goals.

ok i want to live bet on melbourne victory in the A-league, would it be a be a bad bet if they went 1 goal down and i picked the +1?

adrupert

I find some games are so 50/50 you can't even call it when you live betting. Seen a lot of games where a team dominates and other team counter attacks and wins by 2 or 3 goals.

ok i want to live bet on melbourne victory in the A-league, would it be a be a bad bet if they went 1 goal down and i picked the +1?
    I don't have much of a read on that game other than I know brisbane is the better team. Take roar pregame or avoid that game IMO.
    If victory go up take a line on roar + as well otherwise not much live value...but tbh I don't know a shit ton about a league

chickyass
    chickyass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

chelsea and liverpool seem to be rather weak at defense but strong in offence looking at their past games. Is it a good call to go for over 3? Thoughts anyone?

true blue 26
    true blue 26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2865

You are not worried that Crystal Palace could pull another crazy upset here?

trayman
    trayman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 664

How can you guys actually think that Mourinho is focusing only at CL right now? Such a non-sense. He proved many times that he can play those away games very well, and still with a win they are only 2 points behind still hoping for LFC mistake. Chelsea haven't conceded a single goal at Etihad, Emirates and Old Trafford. Of course they are missing crucial players in their defense, and of course Liverpool has a great offensive firepower, but at the same time their defense is very, i mean very leaky and they also proved it many times.

I think Mourinho will be well prepared for this game - he always is. Just please don't underestimate Chelsea only because they are playing CL match on Wednesday. Liverpool will be happy with a draw, but seriously - can anyone see Liverpool backed up, sitting on their defensive side and hoping for a draw? Mourinho burried me definitively too many times and I won't back Liverpool even if this is I guess the most logical bet for this match.

I'll put some money on BTTS and over 2.5 with bet365 @ 1.90 and just sit comfortably hoping for a big show. Chelsea won't be done until they don't win today, so anything can happen in an all-in situation.

adrupert

Very true tray man I'm just avoiding the game all together betting wise, too many unknowns tbh. Plus it's a tight match to begin with so hard to pick A winner. I still lean Liverpool strongly today

Mourniho is always up to something though...

adrupert

Verona live ml -220 $880

adrupert

Quote Originally Posted by true blue 26 View Post
    You are not worried that Crystal Palace could pull another crazy upset here?
    Tbh i believe that this game will play out much differently than that crazy upset. They can't consistently upset man city

Jcole94

Verona live ml -220 $880
    i did this when it was 1-0 lol

First ... 18192021222324 ... Last