adrupert
    adrupert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2074

Good luck mate ill be hoping for 2 early goals for ya!

GR33D
    GR33D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4086

oops wtf. just realized, they had that in the main box where they have the normal "full time" handicap. got jipped plus im drunk doesnt help. thought was too good to be true
    Last edited by GR33D; 04-13-14 at 11:07 AM.

adrupert

Quote Originally Posted by GR33D View Post
    oops wtf. just realized, they had that in the main box where they have the normal handicap. got jipped plus im drunk doesnt help
    Haha I've blackedout and woke up with some absurd bets placed. Ive lost lots drunk gambling haha. Atletico should get in 1 by half time IMO. Good luck mate!

adrupert

A -1 halftime should be closer to +200 or +300 at the highest imo so you still got a good value for the pick.

Pattycakes0909
    Pattycakes0909's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 901

Quote Originally Posted by SlowNsteady View Post
    Was not trying to offend or say you where not on a 12-1. Was just giving my opinion on 4 team teasers over years of gambling.

Keep killing it Patty!
    No offense taken what so ever man, I can understand the skepticism on this site....No guarantees the streak continues but I feel good about keeping it going with a positive winning %, and positive units overall....BOL

GR33D

yeh but wtf, just checked alt -1 half time picks and atletico is paying 2.425. none of the 1st half are paying 5.00. think they changed it when they realized i had placed it. wish i had got a screen save of it, got nothing to stand on now. it was genuinely @5.00 -1 for full time. god damnit, i even googled it just before i bet to make sure all players had not died in a plane crash
    Last edited by GR33D; 04-13-14 at 11:15 AM.

adrupert

yeh but wtf, just checked alt -1 half time picks and atletico is paying 2.425. none of the 1st half are paying 5.00. think they changed it when they realized i had placed it. wish i had got a screen save of it, got nothing to stand on now. it was genuinely @5.00 -1 for full time. god damnit, i even googled it just before i bet to make sure all players had not died in a plane crash
    They changed the odds on your placed wager? Or did yet just void it? The one thing I love about bovada is they let their errors slide. I've gotten -400 hockey favorites at +1.5 handicaps at underdog odds a few times on bovada. Only reason i check European hockey lines haha

adrupert

Fenerbache sk -1.5 live 1-0 23rd minute -160 $480

Tried To grab the ml then they scored right before -___- I expect another though.

GR33D

i didnt know what the penetrate they did, anyone that has bet356 will know what im talking about, in the main selection the bet was -1 @5.00
    sent them a message cause it was prob a glitch

Aimee N Please note that our rules state "It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure details of their bets are correct. Once bets have been placed and their acceptance confirmed they may not be cancelled or changed by the customer". bet365 would not be able to change this bet once it has been placed

Aimee N Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Paul i know, its a bit unfair, it didnt state it was half time. it was their chosen asian handicap for full time. it was a error or glitch, as not a single option for asian handicap at -1 is paying 5.00

Paul matter of fact no asian handicap is paying 5.00

Aimee N There has not been any error Paul. As mentioned you would have need to ensure that you bet was place do the correct market that would have been displayed. On a lighter note, as you enjoy placing bets on our soccer markets may I take the time to tell you about some of the fantastic Soccer concessions we run on a daily basis.

Paul no, thats cool. il take losing $350 on a dodgy system on the chin

Paul good day to you aimee, if that is your real name

atletico always scores in 2nd half, im ******

adrupert

Well fen sk got their second at the expense of giving up one tho.

adrupert

i didnt know what the penetrate they did, anyone that has bet356 will know what im talking about, in the main selection the bet was -1 @5.00
    sent them a message cause it was prob a glitch

Aimee N Please note that our rules state "It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure details of their bets are correct. Once bets have been placed and their acceptance confirmed they may not be cancelled or changed by the customer". bet365 would not be able to change this bet once it has been placed

Aimee N Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Paul i know, its a bit unfair, it didnt state it was half time. it was their chosen asian handicap for full time. it was a error or glitch, as not a single option for asian handicap at -1 is paying 5.00

Paul matter of fact no asian handicap is paying 5.00

Aimee N There has not been any error Paul. As mentioned you would have need to ensure that you bet was place do the correct market that would have been displayed. On a lighter note, as you enjoy placing bets on our soccer markets may I take the time to tell you about some of the fantastic Soccer concessions we run on a daily basis.

Paul no, thats cool. il take losing $350 on a dodgy system on the chin

Paul good day to you aimee, if that is your real name

atletico always scores in 2nd half, im ******
    I think you'll push, if not hit TBH. But hahaha that's great

adrupert

Chelsea u1.5 live 75th -120 $360

adrupert

Baltimore orioles -104 $728

adrupert

Killed it on the Chelsea ml and U2.5

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Lmao "good day to you Aimee....if thts ur real name!"

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

now its just changed back.....wtf im not joking i got in
    No. Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result
    1 Atletico Madrid -1.0 Getafe v Atletico Madrid
    (1st Half - Handicap)
    14/04/2014 None 5.00 To Run
    Stake: 350.00 To Return: 1,750.00
    thats porbably -1 EH first half, so -1.5 ah first half..... odds of 5.00 match the market price.....

GR33D

as said before, it was mentioned it was half time. i checked all half time and fulltime asian handicap markets, none were 5.00. this was less then 10mins after i placed the bet. atletico -1 at half time was paying 3.2something or rather. 0-1. come on push.

adrupert

Quote Originally Posted by adrupert View Post
    I think you'll push, if not hit TBH. But hahaha that's great
    Told ya buddy

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

no , i mean it could be the euro handicap -1, which is the same as asian -1.5........

edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

Week in week out books keep giving Atletico -1, until they adjust I will continue to take them for at worst push type of bet.

adrupert

You're going to be jumping for joy if this hits hahaha

adrupert

Quote Originally Posted by onemoregoal View Post
    no , i mean it could be the euro handicap -1, which is the same as asian -1.5........
    You're probably right, only explanation for those odds

adrupert

Quote Originally Posted by edabramov View Post
    Week in week out books keep giving Atletico -1, until they adjust I will continue to take them for at worst push type of bet.
    Yeah no respect for atletico. Easy money.

adrupert

Fenerbache with the late goal for the hit

edabramov

David Villa is feisty, I know my -1 is looking decent but I have a hunch he might get sent off I'm gonna be settling for a sweaty push.

adrupert

Murdering the bookie this morning

adrupert

Quote Originally Posted by edabramov View Post
    David Villa is feisty, I know my -1 is looking decent but I have a hunch he might get sent off I'm gonna be settling for a sweaty push.
    Hey now, lets not jinx it haha

edabramov

We got the stats, team and the pressure on our side though. Good luck to us I'm going out! $$$$$$$$ This week.

GR33D

so you know that -1 bet i placed. settled as a loss wtf. now im not going to mention which bookmaker it was, disregard what i mentioned before it may have not have been them, i dont want to name names or anything theres only 365 days of the year and i dont want to spend one complaining. i had to message with them and they still think its a loss. but are willing for a "one time" rollover refund.................................. ..........

adrupert

Penalty fail -____- c'mon costa

adrupert

so you know that -1 bet i placed. settled as a loss wtf. now im not going to mention which bookmaker it was, disregard what i mentioned before it may have not have been them, i dont want to name names or anything theres only 365 days of the year and i dont want to spend one complaining. i had to message with them and they still think its a loss. but are willing for a "one time" rollover refund.................................. ..........
    Hahaha. Musta been the euro handicap, glad you got your money back though.

GR33D

either i ****** up, or they did. either way i got my money back and had some awesome conversations with their help department.

Chloe M Okay, this has been credited to your account for you. I can only say to make sure that you double check the bets that you have chosen in future, as this is not something that we are able to do every time.

Paul oh i have learnt my lesson thats a given, thank ol nelly welson. now you have yourself a gooday madam

Chloe M Before you go - you also have a $20 Loyalty bonus on your account.

Paul free money, awesome!.

Chloe M Now you can't claim it at the minute; as you have the $350 bonus on there, but I have emailed you the offer code.

Chloe M To claim it, you just need to enter this in the members section.

Paul yeh, it never shows up in my email yo, so i never really worry about it.

Chloe M If you contact us, when you have used the $350; we can claim it for you.

Paul no problems, thanks chloe for your time. i hope its sunny where you are, cause its dark and raining here and someone just stole my bike.

anyways, enough about this. i love everyone. back to your money making buisness

GR33D

ok last one

Chloe M It's cold and dark here too! Oh No! I hope you catch them and the police make sure justice is done!

Paul but seriously, someone stole my bike outside the pub while i watched the liverpool/man city game devo.

Paul also your the first person at 365 help chat that has a personality. you are awesome.

Paul i was hoping to cash in to buy a new bike, but alas, its not looking good

Chloe M You're Joking! There are some horrid people in this world; I do hope you manage to get it back! I'll keep my fingers crossed for a big win for a new bike for you Paul!

Paul hahaha, you are awesome. i should leave you to your job chloe, you have been wonderfull

Chloe M Although I'd love to chat to you all night, do you have any more betting queries?

Paul yeh, you dont happen to know any match fixes goin' down do ya?

Chloe M Haha nope, not a clue, Paul. Sorry.

chloe m. what a babe..
    sorry adrupert for filling your thread with shit

adrupert

Atletico!!!

edabramov

Oh no, Diego Costa just broke his leg and risked his career for us to win this bet..

First ... 45678910 ... Last